Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time 21:42 - Apr 6 with 3896 viewshamptonhillhoop

hoillett misses the second. hilarious
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 21:45 - Apr 6 with 3876 viewssuperstan

Don’t know how I feel about that as it helps the Ruperts.
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 21:48 - Apr 6 with 3844 views2Thomas2Bowles

Both clear pens so I guess a draw would have been fair, good save for the first hoillett hits the bar on the second.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 22:06 - Apr 6 with 3755 viewshamptonhillhoop

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 21:45 - Apr 6 by superstan

just think of the play off final and Hoillett's four years at Rangers.
Know what you mean though I was thinking more of Villa and Terry when I half wanted one to go in
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 22:22 - Apr 6 with 3685 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 21:45 - Apr 6 by superstan

Looking at Fulham’s run-in they’ll barely drop a point. Cardiff have Villa next.
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 22:23 - Apr 6 with 3671 viewsBoston

I've got nothing but admiration for Mr Warnock, I wish him continued success. Hopefully, when he eventually quits the game, he can give me a good pedicure.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 02:20 - Apr 7 with 3469 viewsbob566

Fk cardiff. Dont care if warnock is in charge. Hate welsh teams. Nothing against wales but didnt welsh teams usef to get their red cards oveeturned by the welsh fa even though they played in england
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 02:31 - Apr 7 with 3458 viewstimcocking

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 02:20 - Apr 7 by bob566

Fk cardiff. Dont care if warnock is in charge. Hate welsh teams. Nothing against wales but didnt welsh teams usef to get their red cards oveeturned by the welsh fa even though they played in england

Nothing against Wales but you hate Welsh teams? Nothing contradictory there.
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 05:53 - Apr 7 with 3409 viewsstowmarketrange

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 22:23 - Apr 6 by Boston

I've got nothing but admiration for Mr Warnock, I wish him continued success. Hopefully, when he eventually quits the game, he can give me a good pedicure.

Or maybe a reply to all those emails from our fans that he promised us all in 2012?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 09:17 - Apr 7 with 3252 viewsEsox_Lucius

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 05:53 - Apr 7 by stowmarketrange

Or maybe a reply to all those emails from our fans that he promised us all in 2012?

Captured in sound & vision right at the end, and demonstrating why I hold him low regard, telling NES to "Fook off" when he tried several times to shake his hand after the whistle. I've never liked the bloke despite winning the Championship, no class.

The grass is always greener.

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 09:50 - Apr 7 with 3203 viewsrsonist

Was Madine nominated to take a penalty?

"No I was pleased he picked it up if I'm honest. Ken was off, he was taking the penalties and Junior was supposed to take it but he didn't look as though he wanted to take it so Madine took it.

I must admit I thought someone else was going to take the second one, I won't name him, because I didn't think Junior looked mentally strong for taking it. But we're all experts after the event."
Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 09:57 - Apr 7 with 3189 views2Thomas2Bowles

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 09:17 - Apr 7 by Esox_Lucius

Captured in sound & vision right at the end, and demonstrating why I hold him low regard, telling NES to "Fook off" when he tried several times to shake his hand after the whistle. I've never liked the bloke despite winning the Championship, no class.

That was only after NES first refused to shake NW hand

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 10:11 - Apr 7 with 3154 viewsdublinr

I'm rooting for Cardiff this year. And only because Neil Warnock's their manager.

In the spirit of Clive's latest piece, I think we should recognise that he did a bloody miraculous job here, putting together the last rangers team that I've watched with pure, unadulterated pleasure. Christ, he even got adel to play - no other manager has come close to achieving that.
Ray Wilkins he's not, but irrespective of his demeanor in interviews and touchline shenanigans, I'll be eternally grateful to him. He was easily our best manager in recent years, shabbily treated by the club. Good luck to him, I just wish he was taking us up instead of Cardiff

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 10:36 - Apr 7 with 3079 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't really have any feelings for him either way.

He did a great job here for a while and he moved on. He's not what I look for in sporting heroes but I'm around long enough not to be bothered by his truly terrible sportsmanship.

Now he's with Cardiff, I naturally hope they lose every game (though that might open the promotion door for the odious John Fascist Terry).

After he leaves Cardiff, I will carry on with hoping Warnock does well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cardiff miss two penalties in injury time on 10:43 - Apr 7 with 3048 viewsDorse

Missing two penalties? That would have raised a few eyebrows. If Neil had any.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024