Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Home Match Thread 08:55 - Apr 28 with 16011 viewsted_hendrix

Boo hoo anyway can't predict a score probably be four all

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Last Home Match Thread on 17:45 - Apr 28 with 2137 viewsisawqpratwcity

Last Home Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

...and the bells were ringing....

...and all the people were singing, they went "Oooo-nu-oh-oo-a, O-nu-oha, Onuoh-oo-a!"

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Last Home Match Thread on 18:09 - Apr 28 with 1928 viewsrsonist

Last Home Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 28 by CamberleyR

Yep, they'd be in the bottom three as it stands now having to go to Cardiff on the final day needing to get something.

Spoiled my day reading this it has.
Last Home Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 28 with 1834 viewsPinnerPaul

Last Home Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 28 by Boston

I wonder how the club would feel if the fans displayed the same sentiment?

Well that comment was nonsense at the time and if you see IH's interview now up on the offy its just pure nonsense.

IH can be accused of many things but not caring isn't one of them!
Last Home Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 1815 viewsEsox_Lucius

It was a joy to watch the team play today, it was very akin to the type of football Brentford always play against us, snappy passing, tricky footwork and movement off the ball with a bit of pace. Anyone who thinks they were robbed of value for their ticket today is a moron.

The grass is always greener.

Last Home Match Thread on 18:35 - Apr 28 with 1804 viewsPinnerPaul

Last Home Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 28 by Esox_Lucius

It was a joy to watch the team play today, it was very akin to the type of football Brentford always play against us, snappy passing, tricky footwork and movement off the ball with a bit of pace. Anyone who thinks they were robbed of value for their ticket today is a moron.

Indeed - can't say the thought, 'We desperately need Luongo on here' ever entered my head!
Last Home Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 28 with 1703 viewsessextaxiboy

Just back, some of our passing today was really slick. You could see the young players knew each others game.

If I was a Brum fan I would be totally p'ssed of by their performance today , even when they were a goal down they looked like they didnt give a sh';t.
Last Home Match Thread on 19:01 - Apr 28 with 1682 viewslondonscottish

Last Home Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Mackie denied a send-off goal by a one-on-one save after one of those quintessential runs where the ball and his boots fell in and out of love multiple times.

Perfect description

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Last Home Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 28 with 1670 viewsEsox_Lucius

Froms a Blues forum...
"I watched a dodgy stream with only one camera angle but from what I saw massive credit must go to Ian Holloway who was brave and bold with his team selection, set-up and tactics. Even when they fell behind they were straight back at us and had belief.

QPR's young guns showed that they wanted to win the game and with decent football unlike Blues who reverted to long ball and wasted chances.

Some of our experienced players let us down again today and that is still one of our many problems."
Heartening news.

Login to get fewer ads

Last Home Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 28 with 1663 viewslondonscottish

Last Home Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Just back, some of our passing today was really slick. You could see the young players knew each others game.

If I was a Brum fan I would be totally p'ssed of by their performance today , even when they were a goal down they looked like they didnt give a sh';t.

+1

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Last Home Match Thread on 19:29 - Apr 28 with 1573 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I enjoyed that immensely!

I accept we may lose Freeman, Robinson and some of the talented pups, but we have something! I just hope the club can be as slick off field and Olly can realise the talent that is there.

That said, Brum reminded me of the abject Rs of old! Maybe, we’re over the first hump.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Last Home Match Thread on 19:57 - Apr 28 with 1468 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nice to see you and catch up before the game too John, safe journey home next week

Last Home Match Thread on 20:04 - Apr 28 with 1420 viewsRoller

Last Home Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Rangers corner, melee, no idea how Bidwell and then Furlong don't score.

Freeman now.

Rangers playing great stuff in a Globetrotters kind of way.

Seriously considering bouncing the payment for my season ticket renewal and just sitting at home next season reading Brian's commentary.
Last Home Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 1343 viewsnix

Last Home Match Thread on 19:03 - Apr 28 by Esox_Lucius

Froms a Blues forum...
"I watched a dodgy stream with only one camera angle but from what I saw massive credit must go to Ian Holloway who was brave and bold with his team selection, set-up and tactics. Even when they fell behind they were straight back at us and had belief.

QPR's young guns showed that they wanted to win the game and with decent football unlike Blues who reverted to long ball and wasted chances.

Some of our experienced players let us down again today and that is still one of our many problems."
Heartening news.

I think this is fair comment from the Brum’s fan. We definitely looked like we wanted it more.

Quite surprised at how low key Gary Monk was. Olly was much more animated.

What a delight it is to see Eze on the ball. He’s clearly not the finished article and he drifts in and out of games at times but his awareness of his teammates and his vision; he’s just class.

Freeman was back to his best today, looked a lot less jaded than recently. So good to see our youngsters doing so well. If we can resolve the issue of sometimes getting carved through a bit too easily, there are lots of positives for next season.

Sad to see Mackie leaving. He looked in tears but well done the fans for giving him and Chief such a send off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024