Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming 19:52 - Jul 8 with 3720 viewsbosh67

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/08/report-queens-park-rangers-interested-in-cu

Blackpool want a million for him. Ipswich have offered half that. We are also looking at him and I guess if this is true we will look at Ipswich's offer and then go in at about £50K!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 20:13 - Jul 8 with 3638 viewsCiderwithRsie

Looks like further evidence of sensible transfer policy at least - central defenders as a priority, good age, seems like a realistic price and a decent prospect.
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 20:14 - Jul 8 with 3633 viewsPeterHucker

I like the way he is actually tilting in the last photo
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 20:22 - Jul 8 with 3610 viewsLongsufferingR

Will we be the only team with a pair of tilts in our line up?
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 21:21 - Jul 8 with 3418 viewsbosh67

2 Tilt Eze Chair

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 21:43 - Jul 8 with 3348 viewsLowerloftLad

and goss on loan for 6months with us covering the cost

deal ?

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:09 - Jul 8 with 3250 viewsenfieldargh

Fakes dont need a centre back, they just paid money for John O'Shea

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:19 - Jul 8 with 3219 viewsLongsufferingR

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:09 - Jul 8 by enfieldargh

Fakes do need a centre back then.
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:49 - Jul 8 with 3113 viewsrsonist

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 20:22 - Jul 8 by LongsufferingR

Uncle and nephew. They spent the summer together keeping fit before pre-season...

Also knows Lumley from his loan spell there - ended up first and second in the end of season awards I think.

Thought we might be interested in his CB partner there Clark Robertson who was out of contract but he's now gone to Rotherham.
Login to get fewer ads

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:53 - Jul 8 with 3095 viewsrsonist

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 20:22 - Jul 8 by LongsufferingR

Also no, France have Umtiti and Areola in their squad this summer.
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 00:13 - Jul 9 with 2956 viewsGloryHunter

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 22:09 - Jul 8 by enfieldargh

You are joking - John O'Shea from relegated Sunderland has landed another professional contract? Good grief.
110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 00:30 - Jul 9 with 2936 viewskensalriser

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 00:13 - Jul 9 by GloryHunter

You are joking - John O'Shea from relegated Sunderland has landed another professional contract? Good grief.

He used to play for Manchester Utd, you know.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 08:34 - Jul 9 with 2570 viewsenfieldargh

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 00:13 - Jul 9 by GloryHunter

If Reading think its worth giving John O'shea a contract then I doubt they would recognise a decent defender if he jumped up and bumped them on the nose which is quite possible if John O'shea was going for the ball.

O'shea has to be one of the poorest examples of a defender I have ever seen. He's on a par with Zesh, Gus Bob Malcom plus .....

I was trying to be sarcastic

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 10:03 - Jul 9 with 2384 viewsderbyhoop

According to HITC QPR are battling Leeds for 10m (sic!) rated Hugill.

3 letters - FFP. If anybody thinks we'll be battling anybody to pay way over the odds for anybody, then can I have some of what they've been drinking.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 10:29 - Jul 9 with 2321 viewsDorse

'Rangers could do with a talented centre-back in his mid-20s, and if £1m is all it takes to sign the former Wrexham star, then the London club should not hesitate'.

Only £1m. What fcuking world we live in. We could probably offer a signed Jay Emmanuel Thomas shirt, £30 in change and 2000 Nectar points.

Once again, HITC, I deride your journalistic credentials.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

110% nailed on - possible - unlikely - made up incoming on 12:16 - Jul 9 with 2064 viewsGalileo

The last Centre half we had from Blackpool turned out alright.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024