Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the point? 16:56 - Sep 29 with 2658 viewsconnell10

That is all.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What’s the point? on 16:57 - Sep 29 with 2641 viewsJAPRANGERS

What is Mac ‘s excuse today?
What’s the point? on 17:06 - Sep 29 with 2544 viewsDejR_vu

I'm not sure there is one anymore. Tony & Co flushed our future down the toilet. FFP and EPPP mean we've got next to no chance of anything other than this dirge.

Supporting a football club is supposed to be enjoyable. I can't see how anyone can get any sort of pleasure out of this cr@p.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What’s the point? on 17:09 - Sep 29 with 2522 viewsbosh67

What’s the point? on 17:06 - Sep 29 by DejR_vu

I'm not sure there is one anymore. Tony & Co flushed our future down the toilet. FFP and EPPP mean we've got next to no chance of anything other than this dirge.

Supporting a football club is supposed to be enjoyable. I can't see how anyone can get any sort of pleasure out of this cr@p.

But we played one good half against Millwall. Isn't that worth the season ticket? Clueless manager after clueless manager being undone by other clubs with managers who seem to know how to put a team together and play them roughy in the right positions.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What’s the point? on 17:29 - Sep 29 with 2369 viewsSimonJames

On the brightside... we're still only 6 points off the playoff spots.

100% of people who drink water will die.

What’s the point? on 17:50 - Sep 29 with 2227 viewsconnell10

It’s all so predictable, you just knew this result would happen today . I’d say sack Wally tonight but again it’s pointless , we are just destined to make one f uck up after another!! It’s just pretty fruitless being a QPR fan at the moment!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What’s the point? on 18:21 - Sep 29 with 2081 viewsNorthernr

Because we'll be here long after these cnts have gone, and if we give up then there really is no club.
What’s the point? on 18:58 - Sep 29 with 1963 viewsqprd

What’s the point? on 18:21 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Because we'll be here long after these cnts have gone, and if we give up then there really is no club.

i used to go to at least half of the away matches

sadly, i have almost no desire to spend the time, money and (most importantly) mental energy to follow qpr away

the only thing that made last season halfway bearable was seeing the kids get a chance to play. but thats clearly out the window.

mclaren has always been horrible at making substitutions. the fact that he thought we'd be better off taking eze and bringing on a THIRD striker, while smyth, who actually is a sparkplug, sat on the bench... it says it all.
What’s the point? on 19:02 - Sep 29 with 1942 viewskropotkin41

I don't know. I used to love the passion of supporting the Rs. I've been going to games for nearly 40 years and what did I feel today? Mostly just cross.

Following a football team IS supposed to be enjoyable.........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

What’s the point? on 21:11 - Sep 29 with 1696 viewsoddball

What’s the point? on 19:02 - Sep 29 by kropotkin41

I don't know. I used to love the passion of supporting the Rs. I've been going to games for nearly 40 years and what did I feel today? Mostly just cross.

Following a football team IS supposed to be enjoyable.........

ive stopped going as im just getting angry watching this lot and have decided to take a sabbaticle and give my fellow Rs A DAY OFF FROM MY OUTBURSTS.but i will return hopefully less angry.what you f acking looking at.
What’s the point? on 23:58 - Sep 29 with 1500 viewsBluce_Ree

What’s the point? on 18:21 - Sep 29 by Northernr

Yeah but you’d be able to run a website about something good with all that new spare time and cash.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What’s the point? on 03:12 - Sep 30 with 1342 viewsHooparoo

What’s the point? on 21:11 - Sep 29 by oddball

ive stopped going as im just getting angry watching this lot and have decided to take a sabbaticle and give my fellow Rs A DAY OFF FROM MY OUTBURSTS.but i will return hopefully less angry.what you f acking looking at.

I’m getting pretty sick of people laughing when I tell them I’m QPR. Might be worth an assault charge just to shut up the next fcker who laughs at me.👿

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

What’s the point? on 10:10 - Sep 30 with 1071 viewsHadders

Because it's not the same crying "Come on you R's!" alone in the kitchen or the shower.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 10:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024