Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swan Vesta Match Thread 19:59 - Sep 28 with 14617 viewsNoDiddley

My first ever
I'm going for 2-0 them & having score on that Ollie McBurnie bloke to score first at 9/2.
Yakki Dah!
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 28 with 4234 views2Thomas2Bowles

As it's in a foreign country, time difference, jet lag, altitude, valleys, the weather, different language, different kind of grass, sheep roaming about, it's a bonus game and a loss won't count.

I'm trying to help Steveee out here, Honest.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 28 with 4205 viewsDavieQPR

Fer could be injured which will count against us but they do have Little Tommy Carroll.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 28 with 4198 viewsbosh67

I think we are going to win, just to completely f*ck with our minds after the last 2 games. Paul Smyth's mum scoring the winner.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 28 with 4194 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Unexpected win 1-2 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 4171 viewsHarbour

Yes 2-0 to them regrettably
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 23:05 - Sep 28 with 4124 viewsgoldcoasthoop

0-1
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 23:33 - Sep 28 with 4103 viewskropotkin41

Just, By All that is Holy and All that is Unholy, please let it be a good game in which we play some good football. I'd be over the absolute f*cking Moon with a 2-2 and coming away with a sense of hope.......... not that the Rs might be on the way up, but that I haven't fallen so far out of love with football that I'll not bother going to another game.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 00:24 - Sep 29 with 4077 viewsbob566

3-1 swansea
Login to get fewer ads

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 02:25 - Sep 29 with 4047 viewsJAPRANGERS

4-0
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 06:31 - Sep 29 with 4013 viewscyprusmel

0-2 Naki Wells
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 06:38 - Sep 29 with 4013 viewsRs_Holy

2-1 to them
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 08:38 - Sep 29 with 3931 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nils-all.

Smyth’s mammy arrested for flashing her growler at McLaren as she says, ‘more feckin hair on me snatch then yer feckin island ya bollix!’

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 10:31 - Sep 29 with 3857 viewsDorse

I would hope to see the team display some form of testicular fortitude after Tuesday's catastrophic meltdown. However, this is QPR, home of Steve McLaren's 'Committee for Understanding New Tactics & Strategies' and I get the feeling he might just go for another formation, surprise selection (each more surprising than the last) and yet another new role for Eze as both right back and left wing.

I wouldn't say I hate McLaren but, as things stand, he is unlikely to receive a Christmas card from me this season.

(Edit - just read that back. Boy, I really sound angry there. I guess I was just hoping for more this season).
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 10:33]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:05 - Sep 29 with 3831 viewsToast_R

Good luck to all those travelling to Swansea. You'll f*cking need it. Any that went to Blackpool and now going today, please see your GP. I salute you.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:11 - Sep 29 with 3825 viewsloftus77

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:05 - Sep 29 by Toast_R

Good luck to all those travelling to Swansea. You'll f*cking need it. Any that went to Blackpool and now going today, please see your GP. I salute you.

Any that went to Blackpool should be offered free tickets and travel by the club today. Totally justified.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:15 - Sep 29 with 3820 viewsBoston

Today’s tactics....I shall be putting my hands over my ears, going blah blah blah repeatedly.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:19 - Sep 29 with 3810 viewsDannyPaddox

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 28 by 2Thomas2Bowles

As it's in a foreign country, time difference, jet lag, altitude, valleys, the weather, different language, different kind of grass, sheep roaming about, it's a bonus game and a loss won't count.

I'm trying to help Steveee out here, Honest.

Schteve's post match excuse: "These long trips abroad are very draining and some of the lads clearly were affected by the injections and innoculations and what have you. I think keeping it down to four was respectable"

Personally I think we're on for a very forgettable 0-0 though putting on my optimistic hat (my optimistic fascinator even) we could nick a 1-0. But to do that we need to play Hemed up top in a 4231 with Freeman Eze Wells behind him. Eze in the middle. But will Stevie Mac and his Hair Island Dressing do that?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 11:25]
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:24 - Sep 29 with 3803 viewsdavman

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:11 - Sep 29 by loftus77

Any that went to Blackpool should be offered free tickets and travel by the club today. Totally justified.

Yeah, but after enduring that shi1te on Tuesday, I would be likely to refuse their offer. Why would I want to invest my time, let alone money in that showerofsh1te?

Wonder if Scowen has got over his pathetic and pointless hissy fit yet?

Wonder what they will do with Grant Hall now that there are no more pointless games to risk him in 'til January.

3 or 4 to 1 shellacking today followed by a royal bumming in the gob melt down on here.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 11:47 - Sep 29 with 3766 viewsHayesender

I'm taking the kids to top golf in Watford and staying well away from the tv and radio. Fingers crossed I'll come home to a nice surprise, and I don't mean Linda Lusardi in my bed (although that would be nice)

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 12:22 - Sep 29 with 3716 viewsaston_hoop

3-0 swans today. Cagey first 42 minutes then a Swans goal. One early on the second and one late on. Meltdown on here later

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 29 with 3641 viewsDiscodroids

Outside of Paul Parker and Essex Taxi Boy on here, very few know that I'm a sex fiend currently serving a 248 year Tariff in HMP Whitemoor maximum security for imprisoning my 22 year old daughter and the 7 children that i have sired with her by the fruit of my loins, in a concealed Basement away from prying eyes in subhuman conditions.

After their inhumane treatment at my hands for many many years, None of the children or the Sow Mother can form words and resort to using pig like grunts and Distressing Ghoulish Moans to communicate.

In order to prolong and augment my Sexual pleasures, I fed my atrophied brood Multivitamins to combat the crippling bone softening exacerbated by lack of sunlight and the showcasing of my over exuberant lovemaking ministrations .

Yet Having Witnessed Swansea City Fans outside the Springbok public house on the opening day of the season back in 2012 with its collective of Bearded Ladies, Pin Heads, Parasitic twins, hermaphrodites, the criminally insane and general all round fat f ucks in lonsdale leisure wear with the gusset shitted clean through perform the very same pig like grunts and ghoulish moans to communicate to each other while dropping wraps of filthy heavily cut amphetamine into their cans of Super Tennents, even i was disgusted at the base amoral humanity on display. For Shame.

2-2
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 13:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 29 with 3621 viewsHayesender

Just heard the official supporters coach has broken down near newbury, and it's over a two hour wait for a replacement.

I blame Les

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 29 with 3608 viewspeejaybee

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

Outside of Paul Parker and Essex Taxi Boy on here, very few know that I'm a sex fiend currently serving a 248 year Tariff in HMP Whitemoor maximum security for imprisoning my 22 year old daughter and the 7 children that i have sired with her by the fruit of my loins, in a concealed Basement away from prying eyes in subhuman conditions.

After their inhumane treatment at my hands for many many years, None of the children or the Sow Mother can form words and resort to using pig like grunts and Distressing Ghoulish Moans to communicate.

In order to prolong and augment my Sexual pleasures, I fed my atrophied brood Multivitamins to combat the crippling bone softening exacerbated by lack of sunlight and the showcasing of my over exuberant lovemaking ministrations .

Yet Having Witnessed Swansea City Fans outside the Springbok public house on the opening day of the season back in 2012 with its collective of Bearded Ladies, Pin Heads, Parasitic twins, hermaphrodites, the criminally insane and general all round fat f ucks in lonsdale leisure wear with the gusset shitted clean through perform the very same pig like grunts and ghoulish moans to communicate to each other while dropping wraps of filthy heavily cut amphetamine into their cans of Super Tennents, even i was disgusted at the base amoral humanity on display. For Shame.

2-2

On the Ball as ever Disco.Keep it coming.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:56 - Sep 29 with 3541 viewsLblock

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

2-2

My thoughts entirely

However I foresee a 4-0 slapping and some really furtive trouser adjustments by Schteeeve post match interview whilst flashing that gleaming smile as his long shore drift outcrop of hair slips slowly down over his eyes
‘We didn’t see that coming’

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:59 - Sep 29 with 3540 viewsdistortR

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:26 - Sep 29 by peejaybee

On the Ball as ever Disco.Keep it coming.

yeah, you might want to re-word that, mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024