Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swan Vesta Match Thread 19:59 - Sep 28 with 14830 viewsNoDiddley

My first ever
I'm going for 2-0 them & having score on that Ollie McBurnie bloke to score first at 9/2.
Yakki Dah!
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 29 with 2528 viewsaston_hoop

No BFG, Scowen not in the 18

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:04 - Sep 29 with 2499 viewskropotkin41

Smyth on the bench.... looks like his mum put the frighteners on Steve.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:04 - Sep 29 with 2496 viewsdistortR

reckon i'm going to do like the father from friday night dinner, sit by the radio all afternoon with my shirt off and shout 'shit it' at least 3 times
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 29 with 2467 viewsHooparoo

Where’s Leinstner?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:12 - Sep 29 with 2418 viewsaston_hoop

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 29 by Hooparoo

Where’s Leinstner?

Injured apparently

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 29 with 2406 viewsDorse

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:59 - Sep 29 by distortR

yeah, you might want to re-word that, mate

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:14 - Sep 29 with 2404 viewsHantsR

Is Scowen injured or on the naughty step?
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:16 - Sep 29 with 2372 viewsDorse

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:01 - Sep 29 by aston_hoop

No BFG, Scowen not in the 18

I see we're going to be terrorising them down the wings again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:27 - Sep 29 with 2277 viewsDiscodroids

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:59 - Sep 29 by distortR

yeah, you might want to re-word that, mate

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:34 - Sep 29 with 2249 viewsdistortR

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:27 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

ah, my little laptop won't let me see that.

i should probably be relieved
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:36 - Sep 29 with 2223 viewsLblock

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:27 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:39 - Sep 29 with 2210 viewsSimonJames

0-2 Eze, Hemed

100% of people who drink water will die.

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 29 with 2159 viewsessextaxiboy

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

Outside of Paul Parker and Essex Taxi Boy on here, very few know that I'm a sex fiend currently serving a 248 year Tariff in HMP Whitemoor maximum security for imprisoning my 22 year old daughter and the 7 children that i have sired with her by the fruit of my loins, in a concealed Basement away from prying eyes in subhuman conditions.

After their inhumane treatment at my hands for many many years, None of the children or the Sow Mother can form words and resort to using pig like grunts and Distressing Ghoulish Moans to communicate.

In order to prolong and augment my Sexual pleasures, I fed my atrophied brood Multivitamins to combat the crippling bone softening exacerbated by lack of sunlight and the showcasing of my over exuberant lovemaking ministrations .

Yet Having Witnessed Swansea City Fans outside the Springbok public house on the opening day of the season back in 2012 with its collective of Bearded Ladies, Pin Heads, Parasitic twins, hermaphrodites, the criminally insane and general all round fat f ucks in lonsdale leisure wear with the gusset shitted clean through perform the very same pig like grunts and ghoulish moans to communicate to each other while dropping wraps of filthy heavily cut amphetamine into their cans of Super Tennents, even i was disgusted at the base amoral humanity on display. For Shame.

2-2
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 13:22]

All your secrets safe with us Glenn . Sitting in a hotel in Kefalonia , p%ssing down , following the game on LFW 1-1
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 29 with 2159 viewstimcocking

No talk of Scowen injured, so is he not in the 18?

Is Cameron really offering much more than our own player Scowen? McClaren i hope you know what you're fcuking playing at.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 29 with 2110 viewstraininvain

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 29 by timcocking

No talk of Scowen injured, so is he not in the 18?

Is Cameron really offering much more than our own player Scowen? McClaren i hope you know what you're fcuking playing at.

Maybe something to do with having to hook Scowen before the half hour mark in midweek to stop him getting sent off.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 29 with 2046 viewsDiscodroids

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:45 - Sep 29 by essextaxiboy

All your secrets safe with us Glenn . Sitting in a hotel in Kefalonia , p%ssing down , following the game on LFW 1-1

Kefalonia Luvverly Jubberly Dave!. Hope to see you down the Adelaide this year. It's a long way from leigh on sea and the Peterboat!. On the Sagres Beer today wishing i was in the algarve. ;-)

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 29 with 2005 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

Outside of Paul Parker and Essex Taxi Boy on here, very few know that I'm a sex fiend currently serving a 248 year Tariff in HMP Whitemoor maximum security for imprisoning my 22 year old daughter and the 7 children that i have sired with her by the fruit of my loins, in a concealed Basement away from prying eyes in subhuman conditions.

After their inhumane treatment at my hands for many many years, None of the children or the Sow Mother can form words and resort to using pig like grunts and Distressing Ghoulish Moans to communicate.

In order to prolong and augment my Sexual pleasures, I fed my atrophied brood Multivitamins to combat the crippling bone softening exacerbated by lack of sunlight and the showcasing of my over exuberant lovemaking ministrations .

Yet Having Witnessed Swansea City Fans outside the Springbok public house on the opening day of the season back in 2012 with its collective of Bearded Ladies, Pin Heads, Parasitic twins, hermaphrodites, the criminally insane and general all round fat f ucks in lonsdale leisure wear with the gusset shitted clean through perform the very same pig like grunts and ghoulish moans to communicate to each other while dropping wraps of filthy heavily cut amphetamine into their cans of Super Tennents, even i was disgusted at the base amoral humanity on display. For Shame.

2-2
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 13:22]

To be fair Disco I wasn't aware but just so you know, there ARE rumours to this very day in 'the market'......
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:04 - Sep 29 with 1989 viewsjonno

I see we've started as usual, giving the ball away with a poor pass.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:07 - Sep 29 with 1945 viewsessextaxiboy

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 29 by Discodroids

Kefalonia Luvverly Jubberly Dave!. Hope to see you down the Adelaide this year. It's a long way from leigh on sea and the Peterboat!. On the Sagres Beer today wishing i was in the algarve. ;-)

Mrs Taxiboy has retired to to the room leaving me in reception with a pint ,my book, and the phone ..come on you Rrrs !
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:10 - Sep 29 with 1894 viewsVancouverHoop

Oooooo. Lovely move and shot from Luongo
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 29 with 1809 viewsLblock

Any streams or comms around?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 29 with 1807 viewsVancouverHoop

Hush my mouth, but we're looking pretty decent at the moment.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 29 with 1807 viewsjonno

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:10 - Sep 29 by VancouverHoop

Oooooo. Lovely move and shot from Luongo

Keeper completely beaten but Luongo just didn't curl it quite enough.
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 29 with 1758 viewsVancouverHoop

Bollocks!
Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:17 - Sep 29 with 1716 viewsjonno

Swan Vesta Match Thread on 15:16 - Sep 29 by VancouverHoop

Bollocks!

Awful defending.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024