Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith Bell-end 10:50 - Oct 27 with 11266 viewsNortholt_Rs

"We gave it everything and on another day we win that game 3-0. Sometimes it is small margins which separate you.“

Yeah right....must’ve been watching a different game to me. We could’ve scored at least three...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dean Smith Bell-end on 19:05 - Oct 27 with 2722 viewsCamberleyR

Dean Smith Bell-end on 18:04 - Oct 27 by oldmisery

Hardly surprising re: Abraham. What sort of parents give their son a girls name eh?

Short for Tamaraebi, one of his middle names. His proper first name is Kevin.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dean Smith Bell-end on 23:10 - Oct 27 with 2576 viewsCiderwithRsie

7 places and 5 points below us.

Talk is cheap.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 07:46 - Oct 28 with 2443 viewssmegma

Dean Smith Bell-end on 15:01 - Oct 27 by Watford_Ranger

Villa have had a bottomless pit of money for this squad and lined up with a striker on one wing and a full-back on the other. If Bolasie had started against either of our full-backs he’d have caused far more problems.

Bolasie FFS and they’ll be covering his full wages from a time Everton were burning money for fun.

Smith’s choice to not pick him. Also his choice to play Grealish deep and therefore ineffective. Also his choice to stick with Abraham who played like an entitled ponce all night.

Villa are paying Abrahams wages of 50k a week and had to pay £1m for the season long loan.Thats a huge £3.5m gamble on a player you don't even own if Villa don't go up.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:38 - Oct 28 with 2375 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith Bell-end on 19:05 - Oct 27 by CamberleyR

Is that actually true? Sounds like one of our Geoff Cameron facts
Dean Smith Bell-end on 09:02 - Oct 28 with 2331 viewsCamberleyR

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:38 - Oct 28 by Northernr

Apparently so. Apologies for the ad-tastic link.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tammy-abraham/profil/spieler/331726

Dean Smith Bell-end on 09:09 - Oct 28 with 2315 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dean Smith Bell-end on 07:46 - Oct 28 by smegma

Villa are paying Abrahams wages of 50k a week and had to pay £1m for the season long loan.Thats a huge £3.5m gamble on a player you don't even own if Villa don't go up.

Obviously that’s absolutely mental from a financial perspective and a total mockery of the FFP they’re gambling on avoiding.

But from a pure football perspective to play one young guy up front alone when you’re needing to get to 90+ points and have some proven Champ goalscorers, with one playing left wing, is mental to me. Where was £12m Hogan?
Dean Smith Bell-end on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 2261 viewsLongsufferingR

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:38 - Oct 28 by Northernr

Are they not true then? Ruined the previews for me from now on.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 10:49 - Oct 28 with 2171 viewsoldmisery

What???????
His real name is Kevin and he has chosen a girls moniker?????
You couldn't make it up.
What's his brothers name, Celia? Perhaps it's Monica!
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:02 - Oct 28 with 2101 viewsJigsore

Kevin? i don't blame him

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:20 - Oct 28 with 2073 viewsqprphil

Well I watched that game albeit on TV but, Grealish had no worse treatment than any other player who would use his arms continually to shield the ball, just sour grapes tbh. As for them winning, yes they had far more possession, but don't forget we had at least one stonewall penalty turned down when Pawel was pulled back, and maybe one for hand ball from a free kick. So for me just about the right result. Keep it up.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:52 - Oct 28 with 2047 viewssmegma

Dean Smith Bell-end on 10:49 - Oct 28 by oldmisery

What???????
His real name is Kevin and he has chosen a girls moniker?????
You couldn't make it up.
What's his brothers name, Celia? Perhaps it's Monica!

Some people called him Dave but were called racists !!
Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:54 - Oct 28 with 2039 viewswestberksr

oh for a manager to say "that's the way it goes; win some, lose some"

but as we have seen they are few and far between; especially once they get the big club big bollox attitude and sense of entitlement. Odious pricks
Dean Smith Bell-end on 01:08 - Oct 29 with 1837 viewstimcocking

What a pr!ck he must be! Still harping on now! Christalbloodymighty. We've had the wrong end of so many decisions, i can't believe this bloke. Fcukwit.

Wouldn't be so bad, but that was a blatant penalty when Taylor tackled Pawel with two hands to prevent a goal. Good rugby tackle that would have been. And the ref awarded a foul against Pawel every time they fouled him.

If he wants to know who was robbed, it was us! Fcuking chimp.

And also, i don't like the look of him. He looks a mean spirited git.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:07 - Oct 29 with 1781 viewsLowerloftLad

i could have gone made a cup of tea had a little sit down and a read of the paper all in the time it takes tammy to turn with his back to goal

and jack is just a very poor barton i had a convo with a few villa fans who were moaning about teams doubling up on poor old jack i was quick to remind them of a player who would have two or even three players on him most weeks and adel would still have the ball and score most weeks
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 8:10]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:27 - Oct 29 with 1758 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:07 - Oct 29 by LowerloftLad

i could have gone made a cup of tea had a little sit down and a read of the paper all in the time it takes tammy to turn with his back to goal

and jack is just a very poor barton i had a convo with a few villa fans who were moaning about teams doubling up on poor old jack i was quick to remind them of a player who would have two or even three players on him most weeks and adel would still have the ball and score most weeks
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 8:10]

Nah Grealish is and will be a real player. Not his fault he’s played 20 yards too deep and he gets up every time he’s fouled, which is regularly, even if he can be gobby.

The likes of McGinn should be able to make use of the space if teams double up. The rest of their midfield was poor on the night. Whelan picked over Lansbury made little sense to me.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:52 - Oct 29 with 1732 viewsLowerloftLad

75 championship games
8 goals
8 Assists
now thats worth 80mill move to tottenham

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:53 - Oct 29 with 1729 viewsjohncharles

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:27 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

Nah Grealish is and will be a real player. Not his fault he’s played 20 yards too deep and he gets up every time he’s fouled, which is regularly, even if he can be gobby.

The likes of McGinn should be able to make use of the space if teams double up. The rest of their midfield was poor on the night. Whelan picked over Lansbury made little sense to me.

McGinn’s job was to foul Eze

Strong and stable my arse.

Dean Smith Bell-end on 09:15 - Oct 29 with 1716 viewsCamberleyR

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:52 - Oct 29 by LowerloftLad

75 championship games
8 goals
8 Assists
now thats worth 80mill move to tottenham

Stats don't always tell the whole story though. A few eyebrows were probably raised when Blackburn bought Alan Shearer for £3.5m. His goal scoring record at Southampton had been nothing special (just over 1 in 5) albeit he was a young, up and coming player then. Kenny Dalglish could obviously see beyond the bare stats and decided to break the transfer record between two British clubs. As a fee comparison, Gazza, an established England international, moved to Lazio at the same time for £5m.

Dean Smith Bell-end on 10:19 - Oct 29 with 1656 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith Bell-end on 09:15 - Oct 29 by CamberleyR

Stats don't always tell the whole story though. A few eyebrows were probably raised when Blackburn bought Alan Shearer for £3.5m. His goal scoring record at Southampton had been nothing special (just over 1 in 5) albeit he was a young, up and coming player then. Kenny Dalglish could obviously see beyond the bare stats and decided to break the transfer record between two British clubs. As a fee comparison, Gazza, an established England international, moved to Lazio at the same time for £5m.

And again those stats point to him being mis-used, way too deep.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:56 - Oct 29 with 1545 viewsR_from_afar

I suppose this is largely a case of a new manager desperately trying to talk up an unexpected defeat.

That said, the "0" part of his 3-0 statement is utterly ridiculous because there was no injustice or poor decision by the officials in connection with our goal.

I also just watched the highlights and whilst I admit that we had to soak up an awful lot of pressure and that they had way more possession, we came close to finding the back of the net quite a few times.

It will be interesting to see if they do go up, but if they don't, they might find themselves in the iron grip of FFP.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dean Smith Bell-end on 13:11 - Oct 29 with 1526 viewssimmo

Dean Smith Bell-end on 10:19 - Oct 29 by Northernr

And again those stats point to him being mis-used, way too deep.

He wasn't last season though, he played as an advanced 10 mostly with Whelan/Hourihane/Jedinak behind, and he still didn't break double figures for goals or assists.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dean Smith Bell-end on 13:36 - Oct 29 with 1503 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Smith banging on about Mcginn was "honest for not going down " in the area for a penalty. Are these people really that thick that they don't realise that by saying he was honest, that they have just admitted that it would have been dishonest to have gone down. Isn't that the definition of cheating?
Dean Smith Bell-end on 13:44 - Oct 29 with 1487 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith Bell-end on 13:11 - Oct 29 by simmo

He wasn't last season though, he played as an advanced 10 mostly with Whelan/Hourihane/Jedinak behind, and he still didn't break double figures for goals or assists.

But even then, as in the Middlesbrough play-off, he was often picking the ball up on halfway or deeper and trying to do the whole thing himself. Sometimes quite effectuively, he nearly scored the goal of the season in the away leg dribbling past half their team, but he could do with being further up and leaving that stuff to grubs like Whelen.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 14:02 - Oct 29 with 1462 viewsPinnerPaul

Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:54 - Oct 28 by westberksr

oh for a manager to say "that's the way it goes; win some, lose some"

but as we have seen they are few and far between; especially once they get the big club big bollox attitude and sense of entitlement. Odious pricks

Sheff Utd manager is a rare exception.

When we beat them last season, albeit deserved, our goal WAS very fortunate, but he didn't hide behind that and admitted the better team won.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 14:05]
Dean Smith Bell-end on 14:04 - Oct 29 with 1459 viewsPinnerPaul

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:27 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

I watched the 90' back yesterday and Eze fouled more than Grealish - FACT!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024