Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Geoff Cameron 12:30 - Oct 30 with 3074 viewsloftboy

Makes championship team of the month

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Geoff Cameron on 12:58 - Oct 30 with 2984 viewseghamranger

Is mclaren considered for manager?
Geoff Cameron on 13:03 - Oct 30 with 2966 viewsdaveB

Geoff Cameron on 12:58 - Oct 30 by eghamranger

it will be McClaren or Rowett I'd have thought, maybe Wilder in with a shout as they are on a good run
Geoff Cameron on 13:15 - Oct 30 with 2931 viewsR_from_afar

Lynch and Leistner are the CB pairing in the Championship team of the week.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Geoff Cameron on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 2895 viewsbosh67

Too right. Shaun Derry and Glenn Roeder's love child.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Geoff Cameron on 10:26 - Oct 31 with 2373 viewsrsonist

All hail The Geoff but you're off your nut with this Roeder talk quite frankly... even McClaren himself said the ball for Pav's goal was the first one he'd played to his own team mate all night!
Geoff Cameron on 10:40 - Oct 31 with 2354 viewsfrancisbowles

Geoff Cameron on 13:03 - Oct 30 by daveB

it will be McClaren or Rowett I'd have thought, maybe Wilder in with a shout as they are on a good run

Monk?
Geoff Cameron on 11:02 - Oct 31 with 2313 viewsTacticalR

Geoff Cameron on 10:26 - Oct 31 by rsonist

All hail The Geoff but you're off your nut with this Roeder talk quite frankly... even McClaren himself said the ball for Pav's goal was the first one he'd played to his own team mate all night!

There was a similar discussion last year when Ned whacked it forwards for Pav to score

Great ball from Ned
Great ball from Ned by TacticalR 3 Jan 2017 23:38
The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses

Francis Bacon (1561 — 1626)

Air hostess clique

Geoff Cameron on 11:48 - Oct 31 with 2255 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Geoff Cameron on 10:26 - Oct 31 by rsonist

I think he said in the previous 15 mins rather than all night to be fair.
Login to get fewer ads

Geoff Cameron on 16:13 - Oct 31 with 2033 viewsCamberleyR

Geoff Cameron on 10:40 - Oct 31 by francisbowles

Monk?

I'd have said either Monk or McClaren as Birmingham accumulated the same number of points in October as we did. Stoke only managed 8 points so I'll doubt it'll be Rowett.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 16:15]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Geoff Cameron on 16:16 - Oct 31 with 2019 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Geoff Cameron on 10:40 - Oct 31 by francisbowles

Monk?

Harry
Geoff Cameron on 19:40 - Oct 31 with 1887 viewswgchoop

Gutted he is not 18 or from league 1
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 19:40]
Geoff Cameron on 02:09 - Nov 1 with 1674 viewstimcocking

Well done Geoff. Cameron is an experienced head, and of course he's a big fella in a physically small team, which is useful.

Are you all sure he is really so good, though? I can't properly judge if a player is any good on the livestream, because you can't see where they are off the ball. The only people fit to really judge are you lot in the stadium.

But from what i have seen on the stream, he hasn't impressed me all that much really. His third goal ever or something, so he's hardly a goal scoring threat. Doesn't seem a creative passer to me. Slow and ponderous, nowhere near fit enough isn't he? He's obviously done reasonably well, not meaning to criticise him, i just genuinely haven't seen anything to suggest he's better than our own young QPR player Josh Scowen.

I hope you are right and i'm wrong, but we all know that's uncommon.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 2:12]
Geoff Cameron on 02:13 - Nov 1 with 1668 viewstimcocking

Geoff Cameron on 12:58 - Oct 30 by eghamranger

Bloody should be! He's turned the worst team in the country into the best.
Geoff Cameron on 07:31 - Nov 1 with 1615 viewslondonscottish

Geoff Cameron on 02:09 - Nov 1 by timcocking

Well done Geoff. Cameron is an experienced head, and of course he's a big fella in a physically small team, which is useful.

Are you all sure he is really so good, though? I can't properly judge if a player is any good on the livestream, because you can't see where they are off the ball. The only people fit to really judge are you lot in the stadium.

But from what i have seen on the stream, he hasn't impressed me all that much really. His third goal ever or something, so he's hardly a goal scoring threat. Doesn't seem a creative passer to me. Slow and ponderous, nowhere near fit enough isn't he? He's obviously done reasonably well, not meaning to criticise him, i just genuinely haven't seen anything to suggest he's better than our own young QPR player Josh Scowen.

Saw him twice in the week. To me he does the Sean Derry thing really well. Protects the back, breaks things down plays a simple pass if needed pings a longer one of he thinks there might be something on.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Geoff Cameron on 07:49 - Nov 1 with 1593 viewsBlameMcLintock

Unbelievable, Geoff
Geoff Cameron on 12:04 - Nov 1 with 1443 viewstimcocking

Geoff Cameron on 07:31 - Nov 1 by londonscottish

Saw him twice in the week. To me he does the Sean Derry thing really well. Protects the back, breaks things down plays a simple pass if needed pings a longer one of he thinks there might be something on.

Shaun Derry might be the perfect example to have changed my mind. Past it and mediocre, i thought of Dezza when i hadn't seen him. Good point.

Go Geoff!
Geoff Cameron on 12:45 - Nov 1 with 1426 viewsoldmisery

Geoff Cameron on 02:09 - Nov 1 by timcocking

Having seen in excess of half of Cameron's 'live' performances this season, I agree that he's not very creative but that element of the teams play is predominantly the remit of Freeman and Eze.
What Cameron brings to the table is a physical presence that breaks up play, protects the back four, wins balls on the ground and in the air and (perhaps I'm imagining or overstating this) appears to intimidate a number of opposition midfielders.
I was a great supporter of Josh Scowen when he first arrived from Barnsley but he hasn't been very effective this season and for all his 'ratting', he has never been an intimidating presence. Whilst he was clearly punching above his weight last season, even at his best he was often beaten in challenges by bigger, stronger opponents - so yes (and for as long as he stays fit) in my opinion he does seem a better option than our own number eleven.
Geoff Cameron on 13:13 - Nov 2 with 1267 viewsPinnerPaul

The proof of the pudding may well come tomorrow.

Offy saying he might not even travel.

Sooooo if we lose, that's the ready made excuse and evidence about how wonderful Geoff is/has been!
Geoff Cameron on 16:15 - Nov 2 with 1165 viewsPinnerPaul

IF he doesn't play and assume we stick with the same system, who would you choose to replace him?

Hall?
Scowen?
Cousins?

Any other candidates?
Geoff Cameron on 17:16 - Nov 2 with 1118 viewsoldmisery

Geoff Cameron on 16:15 - Nov 2 by PinnerPaul

IF he doesn't play and assume we stick with the same system, who would you choose to replace him?

Hall?
Scowen?
Cousins?

Any other candidates?

Hall, if he is fit - that will be Scowen then!
Geoff Cameron on 17:34 - Nov 2 with 1101 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Geoff Cameron on 16:15 - Nov 2 by PinnerPaul

Hall?
Scowen?
Cousins?

Any other candidates?

Hall if fit (god forbid) is the obvious choice but Scowen does a very good ratting job there too. I know he struggled a bit early season but who didn’t?

What I think is that we’re in a similar position to the 2010 team where we have a functioning team. Different people have different ideas about which people are the ‘key’ players but the truth is we’re all playing an important role. On and off the pitch. Long may it continue!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024