Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith Bell-end 10:50 - Oct 27 with 11267 viewsNortholt_Rs

"We gave it everything and on another day we win that game 3-0. Sometimes it is small margins which separate you.“

Yeah right....must’ve been watching a different game to me. We could’ve scored at least three...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Dean Smith Bell-end on 14:08 - Oct 29 with 2681 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dean Smith Bell-end on 12:54 - Oct 28 by westberksr

oh for a manager to say "that's the way it goes; win some, lose some"

but as we have seen they are few and far between; especially once they get the big club big bollox attitude and sense of entitlement. Odious pricks

Chris Wilder gave us credit a few seasons ago when we beat his Blades side but you are right, it's almost unheard of.

The grass is always greener.

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:22 - Oct 29 with 2591 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dean Smith Bell-end on 14:04 - Oct 29 by PinnerPaul

I watched the 90' back yesterday and Eze fouled more than Grealish - FACT!

Yeah I think they lost their heads a bit second half.

But someone on here said the other day Eze and Grealish are officially the two most fouled players in the league, with Grealish miles out in front.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:27 - Oct 29 with 2580 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:22 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

But someone on here said the other day Eze and Grealish are officially the two most fouled players in the league, with Grealish miles out in front.

Yeh remarkable stat before the match, Eze second most fouled player in the league on 33 but Grealish was first with 63!! Still the potential that it was a typo, that seemed extraordinary to me.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:35 - Oct 29 with 2497 viewsrsonist

Dean Smith Bell-end on 10:49 - Oct 28 by oldmisery

What???????
His real name is Kevin and he has chosen a girls moniker?????
You couldn't make it up.
What's his brothers name, Celia? Perhaps it's Monica!

You'll like this...

https://www.fulhamfc.com/player-profiles/timmy-abraham
Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:36 - Oct 29 with 2495 viewsrsonist

Dean Smith Bell-end on 14:04 - Oct 29 by PinnerPaul

I watched the 90' back yesterday and Eze fouled more than Grealish - FACT!

Lynch's hatchet job should probably count double in fairness...
Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:39 - Oct 29 with 2492 viewsrsonist

Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:53 - Oct 29 by johncharles

McGinn’s job was to foul Eze

Villa flattered to deceive across the board but I thought McGinn was quality.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 18:45 - Oct 29 with 2418 viewsoldmisery

Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:35 - Oct 29 by rsonist

You'll like this...

https://www.fulhamfc.com/player-profiles/timmy-abraham

Haha, very good. I wonder if his middle name is Timaraebi and his first name is Tevin?
Dean Smith Bell-end on 20:32 - Oct 29 with 2292 viewsjonno

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:22 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

Yes, they mentioned that on the Sky coverage.
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith Bell-end on 11:16 - Oct 30 with 2125 viewsfrancisbowles

Dean Smith Bell-end on 18:45 - Oct 29 by oldmisery

Haha, very good. I wonder if his middle name is Timaraebi and his first name is Tevin?

I am told, he is a complete pain and a bad influence on the other young players.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 22:29]
Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:32 - Nov 1 with 1889 viewsflynnbo

He just won't let it go!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46059652
Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:44 - Nov 1 with 1871 viewsNorthernr

He's annoyed me enough to go through the BBC minute by minute of the game. Fouls suffered by minutes...

Eze 23, 42, 51, 70, 72, 73, 79
Grealish 6, 29, 39, 44, 66,
Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:45 - Nov 1 with 1818 viewsHarbour

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:32 - Nov 1 by flynnbo

He just won't let it go!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46059652

He wants to talk about this to deflect away from the fact he has not won an away game in 9. Also trying to influence the ref for fridays game ....
Dean Smith Bell-end on 18:17 - Nov 1 with 1785 viewsnumptydumpty

He is playing a game. Probably thinking possibly his comments may allow another ref to give more decisions against the opposition. I guess him saying they could have won 3 nil an attempt to keep his players on the up.

But yes if we had not scored and three of their shots had gone in - yes they could have won 3 nil.

If we had nine shots on target - we could have won 9 nil !!!!!!!

They played pretty well though and possibly could be up there at the end of the season and it makes our win even more impressive but on another day yes we could have lost that game but hey ho we didn't !!!!

Load of old tosh etc etc ………….

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Dean Smith Bell-end on 23:35 - Nov 1 with 1663 viewsoldmisery

Dean Smith Bell-end on 17:45 - Nov 1 by Harbour

He wants to talk about this to deflect away from the fact he has not won an away game in 9. Also trying to influence the ref for fridays game ....

The man's a joke. I remember him playing Centre Half for the Orient, he would kick anything that moved. POT, KETTLE, BLACK.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 01:31 - Nov 2 with 1637 viewstimcocking

Dean Smith Bell-end on 20:32 - Oct 29 by jonno

Yes, they mentioned that on the Sky coverage.

I don't like stats like this being bandied about without proof. It won't be accurate - it can't be accurate. Do they mean a referee has awarded more fouls on him than any other player? Wouldn't that be normal, because he's the best and most creative player in the biggest team in the division? And the fact he's been awarded so many is a foul in itself. We wouldn't have been awarded that many. That's clear bias towards Aston Villa. Their manager should be moaning they he's receiving favouritism from the refs. Way too much protection.

If you ask 100 people what's a foul, you'll get 100 different answers. It would be impossible to establish how many times an individual player has been fouled. Matt Smith was fouled dozens of times each game. And to suggest they don't make mistakes would be laughable. It's like when they say the possession stats. A flat out lie, made up. Impossible to judge and people too gullible to realise it.

I was watching a documentary on sharks last night, they said the Mako shark can swim at 100km an hour. No, no they can't. Don't believe everything you hear/read. Most of it is bull.

Ps I can't work Jack Grealish out. He has his shorts and socks like i always do, clearly the coolest player in the country like me. So what's with that God awful haircut? How can somebody with such good taste also have such bad taste? Puzzling indeed.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 08:04 - Nov 2 with 1571 viewsjonno

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:44 - Nov 1 by Northernr

He's annoyed me enough to go through the BBC minute by minute of the game. Fouls suffered by minutes...

Should point that out to the writer of that BBC article mate!
Dean Smith Bell-end on 13:09 - Nov 2 with 1524 viewsPinnerPaul

Dean Smith Bell-end on 16:44 - Nov 1 by Northernr

I didn't count them up, but glad my impression watching the re run was correct!

Like most managers, its all about putting a positive spin on a defeat I guess.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 15:00 - Nov 2 with 1443 viewskensalriser

Brentford have gone to shit and Villa haven't improved.

Dean Smith is one of my managers of the season so far.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dean Smith Bell-end on 20:36 - Nov 2 with 1347 viewsWatford_Ranger

Villa 1-0 up and Grealish has shaken off his two broken legs to get the goal. The path to European glory starts here.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 20:38 - Nov 2 with 1344 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith Bell-end on 20:36 - Nov 2 by Watford_Ranger

Villa 1-0 up and Grealish has shaken off his two broken legs to get the goal. The path to European glory starts here.

Hourihane has committed two horrible tackles in this game and not been booked. First time Grealish gets fouled - yellow. Smith’s done a good job for his club on the referees this week.
Dean Smith Bell-end on 21:27 - Nov 2 with 1305 viewsqueensparker

Bolton letting the league down here by letting the Villa Delusionarama kick in once again. Another defeat would have been hilarious.

To be fair Villa have pretty much annihilated Bolton but it puts our performance into perspective, when every ten minutes they take off one multi-million pound forward for another one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024