Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wild Rovers Match Fred 18:41 - Nov 2 with 30005 viewsSimonJames

(I can't see anyone else having started one)

I going for a tentative 0-3 (Eze, Luongo, Hemed)

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 17:56 - Nov 3 with 2143 viewsBoston

Anyway, pisses me right orff, fly over, roll up my sleeves, put all that effort into supporting and we go and win three in a row. Turn me back and....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 17:59 - Nov 3 with 2131 viewscolinallcars

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 17:23 - Nov 3 by qprd

I’ll caveat this comment by noting I wasn’t at the match and hardly followed

But we’re safe from relegation

If we kept the status quo or went defensive, we could hold on for 1 point.
If we go for the win and actually succeed, that’s 3 points (+2). If in doing so, we expose ourselves and concede, we get 0 points (-1 from base case). The point is that the upside (+2 points) is greater than the downside (-1 point)

We’re not going down so we don’t need to cynically try to hold on for a point to keep ourselves safe

Why not just go for it? Bring in bright etc

It’s admittedly a bit simplistic of an analysis, but I don’t understand the negativity. We’re in form so why not have a go?

Safe from relegation - on November the third ?
The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 18:22 - Nov 3 with 1995 viewskensalriser

Yeah, we're nowhere near safe yet. Maybe in ten games or so.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 19:13 - Nov 3 with 1818 viewsFDC

I was only listening on comms whilst doing some painting (listening to football on the wireless, doing DIY, felt like me dad), but it occurred to me that we're really quite reliant on the young Eze, and when he is having an off day, which is how it sounded, we are a bit toothless.
The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 19:40 - Nov 3 with 1727 viewsjohncharles

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 17:13 - Nov 3 by queensparker

It wasn’t soft, it was pretty blatant and a stupid, unnecessary challenge. A real shame as game had 0-0 all over it until then which would have been a great result up there with Eze/Wells/Freeman all off the boil today

It was stupid and crass refereeing. It was nearer the corner flag than the goal. Two guys meandering away to the corner with the game almost over and one falls over. Okay, it looks like a push but it’s nothing, going nowhere and no one seems care.
How can that be worth 3 points ?
It’s bollox. It’s certainly not football.

Strong and stable my arse.

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 19:58 - Nov 3 with 1660 viewsstowmarketrange

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 19:40 - Nov 3 by johncharles

It was stupid and crass refereeing. It was nearer the corner flag than the goal. Two guys meandering away to the corner with the game almost over and one falls over. Okay, it looks like a push but it’s nothing, going nowhere and no one seems care.
How can that be worth 3 points ?
It’s bollox. It’s certainly not football.

It didn’t look like a penalty to me from the quick view on Sky.
It looked like scowen got a touch on the ball and the bloke decided to throw himself to the floor as an afterthought.
The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 20:02 - Nov 3 with 1654 viewsMatch82

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 19:58 - Nov 3 by stowmarketrange

It didn’t look like a penalty to me from the quick view on Sky.
It looked like scowen got a touch on the ball and the bloke decided to throw himself to the floor as an afterthought.

Looked soft at the time but after a couple of replays it looked like a pen. Not malicious but clumsy
The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 23:12 - Nov 3 with 1411 viewsQPR_John

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 20:02 - Nov 3 by Match82

Looked soft at the time but after a couple of replays it looked like a pen. Not malicious but clumsy

Out of interest what was it that makes you think it was a penalty. Clearly Scowen got the ball first then add the fact the tackle was not dangerous so where was the foul.
Login to get fewer ads

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 02:26 - Nov 4 with 1286 viewsisawqpratwcity

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 23:12 - Nov 3 by QPR_John

Out of interest what was it that makes you think it was a penalty. Clearly Scowen got the ball first then add the fact the tackle was not dangerous so where was the foul.

Disappointing to lose to a late, weak decision.

Ah well, onward and upward.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 02:30 - Nov 4 with 1283 viewsMatch82

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 23:12 - Nov 3 by QPR_John

Didn't think he got the ball and clearly got the player. I've only seen it from one angle though so possible a different angle will look different
The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 17:29 - Nov 4 with 1002 viewsdachiltern

The Wild Rovers Match Fred on 02:30 - Nov 4 by Match82

Didn't think he got the ball and clearly got the player. I've only seen it from one angle though so possible a different angle will look different

If that's a pen then Sol Bamba is a goalkeeper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024