Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Nicknames 13:19 - Feb 2 with 3561 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mates, colleagues, or family etc

Go!
Best Nicknames on 13:26 - Feb 2 with 2541 viewskarl

Jim James and Baz Barry, can't decide which is best
Best Nicknames on 13:29 - Feb 2 with 2525 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Best Nicknames on 13:26 - Feb 2 by karl

Jim James and Baz Barry, can't decide which is best

'Jim James'

So pissed they named him twice.
Best Nicknames on 13:42 - Feb 2 with 2497 viewsqueensparker

Been picked up recently on Twitter by a few people, but there’s a guy I’ve worked with in the car industry called Wayne Bruce. Widely known as “Manbat”
Best Nicknames on 13:42 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewsozexile

I've got a mate here in Oz whobhas never had a full tome job. Placebo is his name, cause he doesn't work.
Best Nicknames on 13:52 - Feb 2 with 2475 viewsloftboy

Used to work with a Bloke we called minty because he always turned up after 8.
One we called Lucan because he was always off sick and was never seen.
A bloke was called socks because he stank.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best Nicknames on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 2471 viewsloftboy

Also worked with a bloke that looked like Harry Potter, calling him Harry was too obvious so we decided to call him Toss instead.

Best Nicknames on 14:21 - Feb 2 with 2428 viewsQPRSteve

A big Maccam that used to drink in the Greyhound on Fulham Palace Road was known behind his back a a Broken Brains.
Best Nicknames on 14:22 - Feb 2 with 2427 viewsDavieQPR

Best Nicknames on 13:56 - Feb 2 by loftboy

Also worked with a bloke that looked like Harry Potter, calling him Harry was too obvious so we decided to call him Toss instead.

Reminds me of the chant to Jonjo Shelvey 'Harry Potter is coming for you'.
Login to get fewer ads

Best Nicknames on 14:53 - Feb 2 with 2389 viewsBrianMcCarthy

A lad I worked on the sites with was an unreal bull$hitter who'd been all over the world. Apparently.

He was called Concorde - no matter where you'd been he'd been there first.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Best Nicknames on 14:57 - Feb 2 with 2379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Before he met my Mom, my Da had two particular girlfriends.

One was incredibly tall, so she was - publicly - known as Hand Me Down The Moon.

The other had a slightly large rear end, so she was - also publicly - known as My Head Is Here My Arse Is Coming.

When we were kids and Dad would be annoying Mom you'd hear her chip back "Ah, why'nt y'ask Hand Me Down The Moon?"
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:57]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Best Nicknames on 15:02 - Feb 2 with 2366 viewsCroydonCaptJack

My mate worked in a builders merchants where the least bright member of staff was known as Johnny Mensa.
Best Nicknames on 15:02 - Feb 2 with 2366 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

An old colleague of mine (Mcbreed) used to insist on having two cups of tea at the same time. Naturally he became known as Two Teas Mcbreed.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Best Nicknames on 15:03 - Feb 2 with 2365 viewsEsox_Lucius

I worked with a guy everyone called Ten to Two because when you looked at him from the back that was the way his feet pointed. Same workplace was a little guy everyone knew as Inch from Inch High Private Eye. I knew a bloke called Ian as well and everyone knew him as Lemmy from his habit of starting conversations with "Lemme a quid 'til friday".

The grass is always greener.

Best Nicknames on 15:15 - Feb 2 with 2352 viewsHayesender

Got a work mate with quite a bad stutter. We call him machine gun

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Best Nicknames on 15:27 - Feb 2 with 2332 viewsTHEBUSH

When I worked in the offshore industry. we used to call this guy, the Driller, because he was boring
Best Nicknames on 15:33 - Feb 2 with 2324 viewsDorse

Went to school with a lad who was called 'Flid' for a full 5 years. Nobody could explain why - he was genuinely good person who never did anyone any harm. Honourable mentions go to Lif, Bullers and Regs (same class - frankly, we rarely went by our actual names, even to the point that teachers would address us by the nickname. For the record, I was known as Chop or Chopper).

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Best Nicknames on 15:50 - Feb 2 with 2304 viewscorse

I have a friend who never owned any other cars than volvo s so obviously he is called...volvo.
And an other on who looks 100 per cent like the sufferin and starving guy on the cross so obviously he is called...jesus. and an other one who looks the same but in this case to seperate them is called...pain.
Best Nicknames on 15:52 - Feb 2 with 2297 viewsloftboy

Best Nicknames on 15:33 - Feb 2 by Dorse

Went to school with a lad who was called 'Flid' for a full 5 years. Nobody could explain why - he was genuinely good person who never did anyone any harm. Honourable mentions go to Lif, Bullers and Regs (same class - frankly, we rarely went by our actual names, even to the point that teachers would address us by the nickname. For the record, I was known as Chop or Chopper).

We had a fat kid at school, back then it was rare and his nickname was cannon as in the American detective series who was rather fat, even the teachers called him that, a few people who I went to school with (left 36 years ago) are still known by their school nicknames rather than their real names.

Best Nicknames on 16:38 - Feb 2 with 2260 viewsBoston

Best Nicknames on 13:42 - Feb 2 by ozexile

I've got a mate here in Oz whobhas never had a full tome job. Placebo is his name, cause he doesn't work.

Knew a bloke in Willesden with the same work ethic....Billy Biro.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 18:17]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Best Nicknames on 17:00 - Feb 2 with 2238 viewsitsbiga

A few growing up;

Johnny Bullshit (liar)
Gay John (gay bloke)
Rude Wheels Dan ( had silly wheels on his car)
Prickolas (His name was Nicolas and he was a bit of a prick)
Tall Paul(was 6’5”)
Margarine Head (had a funny shaped head)
Stig (pikey kid)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Best Nicknames on 21:16 - Feb 2 with 2049 viewsNoDiddley

Best Nicknames on 17:00 - Feb 2 by itsbiga

A few growing up;

Johnny Bullshit (liar)
Gay John (gay bloke)
Rude Wheels Dan ( had silly wheels on his car)
Prickolas (His name was Nicolas and he was a bit of a prick)
Tall Paul(was 6’5”)
Margarine Head (had a funny shaped head)
Stig (pikey kid)

There’s SWITA in our group acronym for Steve Wright (England’s most travelled fan) as he doesn’t get to the pub till after 12 thus Steve Wright In The Afternoon!
Best Nicknames on 21:39 - Feb 2 with 2033 viewsTrom

My Grandad was Ted in the family. His old man was a bit of a piss-head and they had eight kids. Forgot when he was registering the birth that they had an older son called Edward. So Ted and Ed it was.

My nickname has stuck since school - Trom. Real name Jonathan Bone. Could have been a lot worse.
Best Nicknames on 22:01 - Feb 2 with 2008 viewsGuppy22

A bloke I used to play rugby with was called billy thrush, basically a lying annoying bloke
Best Nicknames on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 1963 viewsParkRoyalR

A fellow R's fan is known as Pick n Mix as took ages in a newsagents some years ago at Forest and when one of the lads went in to find out why he was taking so long found he'd taken a dig in the back of the head and was sparked out over the sweet counter.
Best Nicknames on 23:23 - Feb 2 with 1936 viewsBoston

Best Nicknames on 21:39 - Feb 2 by Trom

My Grandad was Ted in the family. His old man was a bit of a piss-head and they had eight kids. Forgot when he was registering the birth that they had an older son called Edward. So Ted and Ed it was.

My nickname has stuck since school - Trom. Real name Jonathan Bone. Could have been a lot worse.

That's funny, Mr Bone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024