Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) 13:46 - Feb 5 with 19674 viewsR_from_afar

So, barring an amazing upturn in our form or a prolonged slump, our season all comes down to this game.

I just hope we can at least compete and stay in the game. Anything can happen in a one-off game but please please please, Rangers, put in maximum effort and give the fans a performance!

I think it will be close but I just can't call it. Come on my team!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:11 - Feb 5 with 3100 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:10 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

They're getting closer.

Fresh legs paying off time for our Subs maybe
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:11 - Feb 5 with 3100 viewskarl

HOOPS!!!
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 3051 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS coming off.

Eze on.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 3040 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:11 - Feb 5 by karl

HOOPS!!!

YES
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 3027 viewsFDC

"QPR FINALLY HIT THE FRONT!"

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 3007 viewsR_from_afar

'Ave it!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:14 - Feb 5 with 2931 viewsHantsR

Had to leave the room and missed goal - says Wells on Beeb
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:14 - Feb 5 with 2897 viewsKiwi76

‘Bout bloody time
Login to get fewer ads

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:14 - Feb 5 with 2889 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Run by Wells, but goal kick.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:15 - Feb 5 with 2822 viewskarl

Can't beat a bit of 'Que sera sera' feels like a proper cup run!
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:17 - Feb 5 with 2684 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman swings a free in....

Smith up 2-0!!!

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:17 - Feb 5 with 2683 viewsHantsR

Set play ... YESSS!!
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:18 - Feb 5 with 2674 viewsSharpy36

Smith 2-0

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:18 - Feb 5 with 2635 viewskarl

Well done Smith, played to his strengths
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 2536 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bidwell in on goal, poor touch, loses it.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 2492 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:17 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Freeman swings a free in....

Smith up 2-0!!!

Brilliant !!! missed it had to take the dog out she is a rescue pisses a lot
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:21 - Feb 5 with 2477 viewsFDC

https://tenor.com/view/oh-my-god-its-happening-gif-6091046
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 21:22]
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:21 - Feb 5 with 2472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scowen shoots over.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:23 - Feb 5 with 2342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wells coming off...

Manning on.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:23 - Feb 5 with 2302 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith shoots over now.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:24 - Feb 5 with 2285 viewsR_from_afar

Wells off, Manning on...

2-0: loving it!

8 minutes to go, stay strong Rangers

RFA

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 2195 viewsderbyhoop

What kind of magic is this. QPR in FA Cup 5th round.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:26 - Feb 5 with 2150 viewsJigsore

I don't know who this team is but I love it

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:29 - Feb 5 with 2001 viewsR_from_afar

We're under some pressure but then break, Scowen obstructed, things calm down.

RFA
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 21:31]

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:31 - Feb 5 with 1833 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith coming off.

Hemed on.

Huge round of applause for all three subbed players.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024