Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) 13:46 - Feb 5 with 19675 viewsR_from_afar

So, barring an amazing upturn in our form or a prolonged slump, our season all comes down to this game.

I just hope we can at least compete and stay in the game. Anything can happen in a one-off game but please please please, Rangers, put in maximum effort and give the fans a performance!

I think it will be close but I just can't call it. Come on my team!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:49 - Feb 5 with 3442 viewsjohncharles

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:06 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Love your match reports Brian

Strong and stable my arse.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:49 - Feb 5 with 3433 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Any streams yet, folks?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:50 - Feb 5 with 3414 viewsqueensparker

Good to see Hemed on the bench

Can’t find any streams anywhere dammit
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:51 - Feb 5 with 3380 viewsDylanP

Close shot. Smith heads over. 5 minutes

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:52 - Feb 5 with 3369 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith heads wide/over from a Furling cross.

Rangers on top early on and sound up for it.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:58 - Feb 5 with 3222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't get a stream.

Listening to the offish, though.

That used to be luxury!

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:59 - Feb 5 with 3196 viewsSharpy36

Its on BBC radio London

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:00 - Feb 5 with 3168 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers corner.

Freeman...

CTN. Luongo shoots third ball. Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:02 - Feb 5 with 3089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Freeman shoots wide from range.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:05 - Feb 5 with 2987 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hall crosses,Keeper in trouble but no goal.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:07 - Feb 5 with 2939 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Porstmouth corner.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:07 - Feb 5 with 2926 viewsBrianMcCarthy

CTN.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:10 - Feb 5 with 2820 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm a huge fan of our comms team but I think tonight they've forgotten that we have no pictures and that - being essentially a radio comms team - they need to be far more descriptive. Hard to follow the flow of the game so far.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 2439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers corner.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 2434 viewsEmpireStateRanger

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:10 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm a huge fan of our comms team but I think tonight they've forgotten that we have no pictures and that - being essentially a radio comms team - they need to be far more descriptive. Hard to follow the flow of the game so far.

Totally agree with this.

We've all - including them - have gotten used to watching every match.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:21 - Feb 5 with 2394 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headed by Furlong off the bar. Cleared.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:22 - Feb 5 with 2336 viewsFDC

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:10 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

I've mostly listened to comms this season and have definitely noticed this too.

On the match, better team, most of the possession but few clear chances... feel like I've seen this one before....
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:22 - Feb 5 with 2334 viewsHooparoo

If Leistner is sitting it out, who’s captain tonight?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 2315 viewsdavman

Talk Sport 2 has us on live

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 2314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:20 - Feb 5 by EmpireStateRanger

Totally agree with this.

We've all - including them - have gotten used to watching every match.

There's no description of where the play is - left, right, attacking, defending. It's hard to guess.

Sounds as if we're well on top, though.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:25 - Feb 5 with 2256 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Smith nods down, BOS is close, plane lands in area...or something...

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:31 - Feb 5 with 1984 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 1918 viewsFDC

Moved to Talk Sport for 2nd half.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:41 - Feb 5 with 1790 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:34 - Feb 5 by FDC

Moved to Talk Sport for 2nd half.

Just heard a live report from Radio 5 London they said QPR in control should be leading .Portsmouth no shot on target hope that continues.
We are not the lead match commentary sadly keep up the great work Brian
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:45 - Feb 5 with 1715 viewsdavman

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 20:41 - Feb 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Just heard a live report from Radio 5 London they said QPR in control should be leading .Portsmouth no shot on target hope that continues.
We are not the lead match commentary sadly keep up the great work Brian

We've not had one on target either...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024