Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) 13:46 - Feb 5 with 19681 viewsR_from_afar

So, barring an amazing upturn in our form or a prolonged slump, our season all comes down to this game.

I just hope we can at least compete and stay in the game. Anything can happen in a one-off game but please please please, Rangers, put in maximum effort and give the fans a performance!

I think it will be close but I just can't call it. Come on my team!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:32 - Feb 5 with 2349 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Only listened to the game, but we sounded in control throughout.

Looking forward to playing Watford at home in the 5th round

You never know
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 21:33]
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 2329 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:31 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Smith coming off.

Hemed on.

Huge round of applause for all three subbed players.

Double good news if Hemed is healthy
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 2298 viewsFDC

Talksport full of praise for QPR. Especially the midfield.

They do pronounce players names funny though.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 2181 viewsdezzar

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:20 - Feb 5 by Discodroids

Took me 4 1/2 hours to get home to leigh on sea from fenchurch street after work
Friday night.

A distance of 35 miles.

I recall 'The Warriors' getting back home by train transportation to Coney Island from new york in approx 90 minutes. A distance of 28 miles. This despite engaging in hand to hand combat en route by ironing out 'The Turnbull AC's', 'The baseball furies', 'The Rouges ', The roller skating punks', 'The orphans' and 'The lizzies' in their wake.

If only the Gramercy riffs had the foresight to Get C2C to run the trains, then Ajax, Swan Cowboy, Cochise, Cleon and Rembrandt would have been easy pickings as they lay moribund and enfeebled frozen with trench foot on platform 3 of Fenchurch street with me for 3 fukin' hours..

so,
'Be lookin' good Rangers. All the way to Wembley. Ya hear me, babies? .. Good. Re-e-al good. Adios.'

2-0 Home Win.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:28]

did you meet the Tarpots Benfleet crew though Disco ?
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:36 - Feb 5 with 2137 viewsR_from_afar

Game over! Rangers prevail! Magic stuff but is it just a dream?
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:36 - Feb 5 with 2113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

C'mon my teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:41 - Feb 5 with 1938 viewsKiwi76

Well done all.
Good response after some poor form.
Nice to have Hemed back in the mix as well
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:43 - Feb 5 with 1892 viewsterryb

That takes our prize winning fund for the FA Cup this season to £315k

Another £360k to be added to the kitty when we beat Watford!

Well done MY TEAM. I will be there next Friday!
Login to get fewer ads

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:43 - Feb 5 with 1893 viewsCiderwithRsie

I am genuinely finding it hard to realise that we are in the 5th round.

Well done lads, I'm a happy man tonight.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 1857 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:43 - Feb 5 by terryb

True.

Plus a big gate, plus TV money.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:45 - Feb 5 with 1852 viewsR_from_afar

If Hall has got through that unscathed, and can continue his comeback, it will be like having a new player. A very good one!

RFA

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:07 - Feb 5 with 1606 viewsstevec

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:43 - Feb 5 by terryb

That’s decent money.

Come on you Rs
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:10 - Feb 5 with 1578 viewsNortholt_Rs

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 21:43 - Feb 5 by CiderwithRsie

I am genuinely finding it hard to realise that we are in the 5th round.

Well done lads, I'm a happy man tonight.

Comfortable win. Nicely done Rs. When was the last time we were in the 5th round?

Edit: I’ve just see it was 1996/97
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:22]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 1496 viewsCamberleyR

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:10 - Feb 5 by Northolt_Rs

Comfortable win. Nicely done Rs. When was the last time we were in the 5th round?

Edit: I’ve just see it was 1996/97
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:22]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:24 - Feb 5 with 1475 viewsdanehoop

Sorry, but what is a 5th round?

Never knowingly understood

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:58 - Feb 5 with 1311 viewsBoston

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:21 - Feb 5 by CamberleyR

Why do people make so much fuss? Growing up I was told it would be all over in 1984.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 23:01 - Feb 5 with 1302 viewsBoston

I was able to subject a number of my associates to listen to the game on Talksport2. I swear the commentary team was so complimentary I had to check I was listening to the right broadcast!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 23:49]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 23:17 - Feb 5 with 1224 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 22:58 - Feb 5 by Boston

Why do people make so much fuss? Growing up I was told it would be all over in 1984.

Two thousand zero zero party over, oops, out of time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024