Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
millwall tommorow 13:01 - Apr 9 with 9492 viewskitkev

Well it seems we are at that time again, well in all honesty i dont understand your position there are some serious problems at your club and in all honesty to blame managers and get rid of them seems to show it is not down to all these managers.

I am reading you are all worried about tommorow well dont be fooled into thinking we are not as a lot of bravado from our lot hiding the fact that when we are not under dogs we balls it up, if you check our history we lose more against the teams we should be beating than we win, WBA a prime example of being underdogs

Rotheram bolton reading the other extreme, the manager and players know this and have already started to crank up the rhetoric for the crowd to create a hostile enviroment for the game.

we seemed to have turned a corner with harris now getting away from hoof ball and using a 451 system that does seem to suit us better,

with pearce and cooper meredith and romeo the back line is formidable cooper is a handful at set pieces going forward rome o a whippet going forward pearce steady head meredith looking more solid

Thompson tunniciffe leonard marshall wallace both wallace and marshall can get decent crossess in thommo is like a machine draws fouls as he loves to run at defences leaonard solid holding up the ball

Gregory my player of the season he's work rate is incredible although not scored many this season he has created oppertunities for others such as cooper and thommo, will be be a high intense game with physicallity being used FAIRLY i might add to let the rangers players know they are in a game.

But at the end of the day unless we are in the mind set we will balls this up a bit of luck either way bad decision from lino or ref and who knows.

relegation is nailed on for reading rotheram need to be watched so a crafty enquiry about there manager could do us both a favour.

I wont wish you good luck as im sure you would not wish us good luck, but i hope you stay up as a some norvern sh it hole away day is not as appealing
millwall tommorow on 22:18 - Apr 9 with 2283 viewsstowmarketrange

millwall tommorow on 22:04 - Apr 9 by numptydumpty

Blimey even pot luck against us - there is no hope !!!!!

It’s these sorts of games where we all know that the R’s could get a decent result against all odds.
Then again I have had a few beers watching the football on the tv tonight.

My first ever trip to the new den tomorrow.How bad can it be?
millwall tommorow on 22:20 - Apr 9 with 2277 viewsdodge_stoke_r

millwall tommorow on 22:18 - Apr 9 by stowmarketrange

It’s these sorts of games where we all know that the R’s could get a decent result against all odds.

You're about 24 hours away from finding out
millwall tommorow on 22:28 - Apr 9 with 2250 viewsstowmarketrange

millwall tommorow on 22:20 - Apr 9 by dodge_stoke_r

The old den was bad enough because you were right next to the home fans.At least you get your own stand at the new den.
millwall tommorow on 22:52 - Apr 9 with 2188 viewsJamesJackson

millwall tommorow on 22:28 - Apr 9 by stowmarketrange

The old den was bad enough because you were right next to the home fans.At least you get your own stand at the new den.

I think Millwall will just clinch this 2-1. I'm usually more optimistic, but look at these stats: https://www.betseven.net/football-betting-tips/english-championship/millwall-vs-
millwall tommorow on 23:08 - Apr 9 with 2160 viewsNortholt_Rs

millwall tommorow on 22:17 - Apr 9 by bosh67

Totally agree. 46 years a fan as well. Never been more disheartened by the club in my life. My dad and I gave up our season ticket this season for several reasons, one being a complete lack of entertainment or recognition of the club we once loved. Since the demise of Warnock and a few games under Ollie (just a few) it just hasn't been the same. No expansive play, no wingers, no aggression in attack, no playing style, no real heart. Very sad but the owners have been over ambitious and under experienced. There has been a lack of understanding as to what the club is about in terms of the way it plays.

I know things move on but like West Ham fans, we play a certain way. It's what we do and if it works it is beautiful and if it doesn't we go down fighting. Warnock actually got that and understood it. No one since has come close to understanding that and Ollie couldn't replicate it in his second stint. But the style of play has just become unrecognisable from what I and many others grew up loving about QPR. No DNA.

You look back at us under Venables, Tommy Doc, Jago, and then Ollie first time and Warnock in 2011 and since then we've been something totally different and just not doing what QPR does best. Man Utd fans have said the same until OGS came in and the way of play is in the DNA of the club and Rangers have lost their DNA.

So Millwall will stuff us because confidence is at an all time low and we are narrow, weak and clueless at the moment. No playing style or plan of action. No attacking intent.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 22:20]

Nah mate. The players are all going to grow some stones, man up, put some hard graft in and bum the wall in the gob.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

millwall tommorow on 23:43 - Apr 9 with 2104 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Getting in and out is the worst part.

When you're in it's fine. Good stadium.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

millwall tommorow on 09:08 - Apr 10 with 1867 viewsqpr1976

millwall tommorow on 22:20 - Apr 9 by dodge_stoke_r

Not even Jack Bauer could save you (or us !)
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:19 - Apr 10 with 1723 viewsBuckR

millwall tommorow on 15:17 - Apr 9 by qprewan

Just looked on the official Website and it says that we have only sold around 900 tickets ...that is embarrassing ..their fans will rightly slaughter us if that is the case. Never known us to take that few to Millwall ..but another sign of how fed up our fan base is

Login to get fewer ads

millwall tommorow on 17:20 - Apr 10 with 1650 viewsDorse

Just looked on the official Website and it says that we have only sold around 900 tickets ...that is embarrassing ..their fans will rightly slaughter us if that is the case. Never known us to take that few to Millwall ..but another sign of how fed up our fan base is

That's a typo. It's actually 90.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

millwall tommorow on 17:36 - Apr 10 with 1625 viewsJuzzie

At the end of the game, whatever the result, don't bother going downstairs. Everyone gets held in for 30 mins and you'll just get caught up for half an hour while fans from each side throw insults (and probably other things) at each other. Best thing, IMO, is to just stay upstairs until it's time to leave. Hopefully with 3 points and a smile.
millwall tommorow on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1540 viewskitkev

As predicted Millwall do the usual thing and fail to deliver regardless of who we play we under perform unless we are underdogs,
luckily our run in is against teams we should'nt be beating so i would excpect at least 7 ponts from the last six games that will keep us up, and if you can nick the draws will have no problems on the game if you put both teams in a brothel they would come out holding each others hands.
millwall tommorow on 22:34 - Apr 10 with 1487 viewsNortholt_Rs

millwall tommorow on 23:08 - Apr 9 by Northolt_Rs

Nah mate. The players are all going to grow some stones, man up, put some hard graft in and bum the wall in the gob.

Ok so we didn’t quite bum them in the gob but it was a big improvement in attitude and effort over that shambles on Saturday. Fair play to the team and Eustace. I’m happy with the clean sheet, nicking two points off that lot, and getting a draw away from home. COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

millwall tommorow on 02:04 - Apr 11 with 1388 viewsstowmarketrange

millwall tommorow on 17:36 - Apr 10 by Juzzie

At the end of the game, whatever the result, don't bother going downstairs. Everyone gets held in for 30 mins and you'll just get caught up for half an hour while fans from each side throw insults (and probably other things) at each other. Best thing, IMO, is to just stay upstairs until it's time to leave. Hopefully with 3 points and a smile.

I was taking part in the Prostate Cancer collection before the game and for that privilege I got a free ticket for the match.The downside was that it was in the home end.
I was right by the corner flag where took his corners from in the 1st half.The home fans were pretty subdued until their player went down when he seemed to be through on goal.I couldn’t see much of what happened from where I was,but those around must’ve seen something the ref or me didn’t.The c bomb was uttered by all and sundry for most of the night after that,but a lot of abuse was directed at their own players.

The R’s fans outsang the home fans for most of the night too apart from when Millwall had a few half chances.Well done to all of those who went tonight and stayed behind the team.

So much for the idea of a quick getaway though as the announcer mentioned about the lack of trains from south Bermondsey towards the last few minutes of the game.
Lucky I got out straight away at the final whistle and had a brisk 20 minute walk to new cross gate and the tube.

All in all a good night out and I guess 0-0 wasn’t a bad scoreline despite Rodney trotter having very little to do all game.
Hope everyone got home safely afterwards.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 12 with 1223 viewsBuckR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024