Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton huh? 16:09 - Apr 25 with 11892 viewsitsbiga

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-56-year-old-in-advanced-talks-to-be

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Warburton huh? on 10:52 - Apr 26 with 2900 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warburton huh? on 10:31 - Apr 26 by Hayesender

I presume he'll be there through the play-offs as well

Big, big fan of the terminology used in this:

Caretaker Head Coach Shan said: "To bring somebody in who has the wealth of experience Michael has can only be a huge aid to us.

"We've currently got three grass-based coaches in myself Jamie (Smith) and Steven (Reid).

"Appy is also a fantastic grass coach and he can come out and aid us in that aspect, but I think we can also tap into his wealth of experience, somebody who can come in and maybe look at the game with an emotional attachment, from a different lens.

Bare bones.

Warburton huh? on 10:58 - Apr 26 with 2875 viewsMick_S

Parklife.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Warburton huh? on 11:56 - Apr 26 with 2734 viewsBklynRanger

Warburton huh? on 10:52 - Apr 26 by Antti_Heinola

Big, big fan of the terminology used in this:

Caretaker Head Coach Shan said: "To bring somebody in who has the wealth of experience Michael has can only be a huge aid to us.

"We've currently got three grass-based coaches in myself Jamie (Smith) and Steven (Reid).

"Appy is also a fantastic grass coach and he can come out and aid us in that aspect, but I think we can also tap into his wealth of experience, somebody who can come in and maybe look at the game with an emotional attachment, from a different lens.

That's fcuking genius. Down-to-earth, pragmatic, yet utterly unintelligible and possibly not even English. More of the same please Mr Shan.
Warburton huh? on 12:57 - Apr 26 with 2632 viewsloneranger1

Warburton huh? on 10:36 - Apr 26 by loftus77

For me, by far the most important point above is number 3.

It always irked me when Steve McClaren seemed to suggest (maybe misquoted) in press briefings ( in Aug./Sep time) that he had not appreciated/been made aware of the full financial situation he was working under at Rangers.

Whoever we choose (FWIW I would go for Warburton or Pearson) that individual must be sat down and told clearly, firmly and absolutely what the gig is — what the financial situation for the 2019/20 season will actually be, what the finishing target is (NB: not to be shared with fans), precisely how much money (…) will be available (if any), club structure, club strategy, and crucially his roles/responsibilities within that structure/strategy (stating clearly the boundaries of who does what/who decides what).

There can be no ambiguity here if the new man is to have a chance next season.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 10:37]

Totally
Warburton huh? on 11:27 - May 1 with 2308 viewshubble

IMHO Warburton is by far the best candidate for the job - out of those who have apparently been interviewed. He did an excellent job at Brentford. He has the experience, he has the nous, I say give him the job and free reign to overhaul everything as he sees fit, within budget restrictions of course. None of the interviewees come close as far as I can see it.

Interesting we haven't had a poll on this yet (or have we?), perhaps people are sick of polls.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Warburton huh? on 11:37 - May 1 with 2237 viewsLongsufferingR

Warburton huh? on 11:27 - May 1 by hubble

IMHO Warburton is by far the best candidate for the job - out of those who have apparently been interviewed. He did an excellent job at Brentford. He has the experience, he has the nous, I say give him the job and free reign to overhaul everything as he sees fit, within budget restrictions of course. None of the interviewees come close as far as I can see it.

Interesting we haven't had a poll on this yet (or have we?), perhaps people are sick of polls.

"perhaps people are sick of polls."

Isn't that why they voted for brexit?
Warburton huh? on 11:46 - May 1 with 2191 viewsMick_S

Warburton, Warburton, sitting in his shed,
Warburton, Warburton, making some more bread,
Concerned for the attack,
His crumpets are crap,
Smegna said, Smegma said, Smegma said.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Warburton huh? on 12:54 - May 1 with 1984 viewsMytch_QPR

Warburton huh? on 11:46 - May 1 by Mick_S

Warburton, Warburton, sitting in his shed,
Warburton, Warburton, making some more bread,
Concerned for the attack,
His crumpets are crap,
Smegna said, Smegma said, Smegma said.

Warburton, Warburton, making loaves and wraps,
Warburton, Warburton, he's got a lovely pair of baps
All opponents get a stuffin',
end up like toast just like his muffin,
Warburton, Warburton, Warburton.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Warburton huh? on 14:08 - May 1 with 1836 viewsLongsufferingR

Didn't he do an advert starring with the Muppets?

Any better qualifications than that?
Warburton huh? on 14:29 - May 1 with 1774 viewsToast_R

Warburton huh? on 14:08 - May 1 by LongsufferingR

Didn't he do an advert starring with the Muppets?

Any better qualifications than that?

Giant Crumpets, yet to try them. Prefer an English Muffin myself.
Warburton huh? on 15:49 - May 1 with 1691 viewskensalriser

Crumbs.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024