Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line Of Duty 19:29 - May 6 with 2334 viewscolinallcars

Although not a fan of the tellybox, I, like millions of others have been following Line Of Duty. Bit disappointed with the last episode. I was convinced DS Arnott was “H”

We were left in limbo by the last episode. There will be a further series though.
Line Of Duty on 19:30 - May 6 with 2314 viewsBoston

Not a show about snorting cocaine then?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Line Of Duty on 19:33 - May 6 with 2289 views2Thomas2Bowles

For me, this last series has been crap.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Line Of Duty on 19:40 - May 6 with 2275 viewsTonto

Massive disappointment at the end... all the hype then nothing more than a set up for series 6...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Line Of Duty on 19:52 - May 6 with 2242 viewsLblock

My theory is H is a place and that place is Hendon

New recruits identified and groomed to be corrupt

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Line Of Duty on 21:38 - May 6 with 2070 viewsNorthernr

Watched it last night after getting back from Shef. Drink had been taken. I wasn't impressed.
Watched it again today. Still not.
Not a sign of great script writing when the final ten minutes is them tying up scores of loose ends through the medium of subtitles over still images.
Line Of Duty on 21:43 - May 6 with 2056 viewsPeterHucker

Line Of Duty on 19:52 - May 6 by Lblock

My theory is H is a place and that place is Hendon

New recruits identified and groomed to be corrupt

I reckon it's the one in the blue t-shirt.

Line Of Duty on 21:48 - May 6 with 2037 viewsNorthernr

Also, Bill Gigolo, really?
Line Of Duty on 22:00 - May 6 with 2014 viewspaulparker

What a load of old fcuking sh1t I’ve just wasted 6 hours of my day watching the whole thing
Utter utter dog Sh1t the most overrated programme ever

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Line Of Duty on 22:54 - May 6 with 1896 viewsQPR_John

I thought the whole series was brilliant as was the earlier ones. Of course there were loose ends because of the sixth series.
Line Of Duty on 23:13 - May 6 with 1847 viewsdaveB

I enjoyed it although not as good as series 3, i knew Gill was dodgy
Line Of Duty on 23:17 - May 6 with 1837 viewsA40Bosh

My Mrs is glad it's finished as she is fed up of me walking around the house for two hours after each episodes talking slowly and loudly and emphasizing every single word in the manner of Ardrian Dunbar

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Line Of Duty on 23:53 - May 6 with 1803 viewsqpr1976

Bit sh!t that after 6.5 hours the 2 main culprits got a Final Warning & a New Identity, while the only 2 to be properly punished were bit parters who managed about 15 minutes between them.

Enjoyed it (& previous series) but comments above about the ending = series 6 and having subtitle updates at the end were a bit sh!t IMO.

Enjoyed Cheat & The Bay more......
Line Of Duty on 23:58 - May 6 with 1789 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Line Of Duty on 23:53 - May 6 by qpr1976

Bit sh!t that after 6.5 hours the 2 main culprits got a Final Warning & a New Identity, while the only 2 to be properly punished were bit parters who managed about 15 minutes between them.

Enjoyed it (& previous series) but comments above about the ending = series 6 and having subtitle updates at the end were a bit sh!t IMO.

Enjoyed Cheat & The Bay more......

I enjoyed it but it's no Wire.
Line Of Duty on 00:00 - May 7 with 1786 viewsstowmarketrange

It was probably the worst of the 5 series so far.A real anti climax of an ending.
We’re supposed to believe that they let a potentially dangerous suspect alone with 1 female copper while they all disappeared?
It was almost as far fetched as the copper catching up with the speeding getaway car at the end of series 3 and shooting someone from about 1/2 mile away in the same speeding car.
Line Of Duty on 10:40 - May 7 with 1577 viewsNorthernr

Line Of Duty on 11:01 - May 7 with 1528 viewslondonscottish

Line Of Duty on 10:40 - May 7 by Northernr

LOL

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Line Of Duty on 11:08 - May 7 with 1525 viewsDorse

I was disappointed. As a fan of vinyl floor coverings, I expected more from Lino Duty.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Line Of Duty on 11:16 - May 7 with 1507 viewsWestbourneR

This last series has been much weaker than those previous. It never got going and then dribbled to a conclusion.

Northern - tbf they’ve always used those subtitles at the end to round off the main characters’ stories

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Line Of Duty on 11:18 - May 7 with 1501 viewsNorthernr

Line Of Duty on 11:16 - May 7 by WestbourneR

This last series has been much weaker than those previous. It never got going and then dribbled to a conclusion.

Northern - tbf they’ve always used those subtitles at the end to round off the main characters’ stories

I know but there were loads of them! And they were all "got a bit of a warning" or "went to live somewhere else". Fck me there were half a dozen people killed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024