Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill medical 11:24 - Jul 27 with 10710 viewsBAWHoops

According to Dave Mc

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-west-ham-jordan-hugill-medical-2707

Encouraged by this as they’ve wanted him for 18 months so very obviously a Penrice signing.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Hugill medical on 18:27 - Jul 27 with 3564 viewsBklynRanger

Hugill medical on 18:18 - Jul 27 by LongsufferingR

Dear me. If you're moaning about today's transfers then I despair, but you do love wallowing in self-pity, don't you.

First, he's on nowhere near £50k. Second, he's a good Championship player with experience. Third, we've signed a decent right back of a good age to overcome the criticisms of Rangel's age. Fourth, we have signed Marc Pugh, who Bournemouth fans loved, on a free, saving us £500k on a fee for Judge, who wouldn't have been as good anyway. Fifth, everybody tries to get their new players in early, but it's not that simple is it?

I've got some tablets that might help you if you want.

Think that's a bit harsh tbh man. It's ok to evaluate transfers on their own - with the hole we're in they should probably all be weighed up individually anyway.

Just because the other transfers have also come to light today doesn't make this an obvious bit of value for the club. If we're outside the wage structure with him he shouldn't be coming in, end of.

I'll be happy to temporarily eat my words when he's knocking it down for the other loanee on a Tuesday night in January.
Hugill medical on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 3533 viewsLongsufferingR

Hugill medical on 18:27 - Jul 27 by BklynRanger

Think that's a bit harsh tbh man. It's ok to evaluate transfers on their own - with the hole we're in they should probably all be weighed up individually anyway.

Just because the other transfers have also come to light today doesn't make this an obvious bit of value for the club. If we're outside the wage structure with him he shouldn't be coming in, end of.

I'll be happy to temporarily eat my words when he's knocking it down for the other loanee on a Tuesday night in January.

May be a bit harsh but my god you sometimes get fed up of constant moaning from the same source all the time whatever the news is!
Hugill medical on 18:49 - Jul 27 with 3414 viewspaulparker

Hugill medical on 18:18 - Jul 27 by LongsufferingR

Dear me. If you're moaning about today's transfers then I despair, but you do love wallowing in self-pity, don't you.

First, he's on nowhere near £50k. Second, he's a good Championship player with experience. Third, we've signed a decent right back of a good age to overcome the criticisms of Rangel's age. Fourth, we have signed Marc Pugh, who Bournemouth fans loved, on a free, saving us £500k on a fee for Judge, who wouldn't have been as good anyway. Fifth, everybody tries to get their new players in early, but it's not that simple is it?

I've got some tablets that might help you if you want.

He is a premier league player you think he is on peanuts
The fear of loaning players is you don’t know how bothered they are going to be
How many loan players have we had over the last 25 years , tons of them and how many have been a success probably about 5 , he was at loan at Boro last year and did nothing of any note
All of these loans cost money and for what to maybe Finnish 18th ? We had loan players last year look how that nearly ended , Then you have to say what next season or the season after that , I seem to recall our DOF saying loans were a waste now we can’t get enough of them
You maybe happy with the business done but imo it’s been a scatter gun approach

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hugill medical on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 3374 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him.

He's a good player and loaning is our only chance of getting a good striker in.

There's no alternative for us this year.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hugill medical on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 3309 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hugill medical on 18:49 - Jul 27 by paulparker

How many loan players have we had over the last 25 years , tons of them and how many have been a success probably about 5 , he was at loan at Boro last year and did nothing of any note
All of these loans cost money and for what to maybe Finnish 18th ? We had loan players last year look how that nearly ended , Then you have to say what next season or the season after that , I seem to recall our DOF saying loans were a waste now we can’t get enough of them

the more bullets you scatter, the more things you hit.

Bare bones.

Hugill medical on 21:21 - Jul 27 with 2940 viewspaulparker

Hugill medical on 19:04 - Jul 27 by Antti_Heinola

the more bullets you scatter, the more things you hit.

Because that’s always worked in the past hasn’t it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hugill medical on 22:39 - Jul 27 with 2665 viewsterryb

Hugill medical on 18:49 - Jul 27 by paulparker

I think your being a little bit low on the number of loan sucesses!

I'm sure their are many others but I will start with:-

Kennedy, Kelly, McCloud, Cook, Routledge, Walker, Camp, Vine (brilliant while on loan), Taarabt, Townsend, Mancienne, Simpson (Jay), Idiakez.

I will certainly agree that we have had far more misses than sucesses though!
Hugill medical on 02:01 - Jul 28 with 2417 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can I just say...

Yum!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Hugill medical on 02:23 - Jul 28 with 2395 viewsHooparoo

Hugill medical on 02:01 - Jul 28 by isawqpratwcity

Can I just say...

Yum!

+1 😎🥂

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hugill medical on 08:59 - Jul 28 with 2119 viewsdistortR

Well, I wrote negatively yesterday on the hugill signing, still not a big fan on too many loanees, but was very happy with the subsequent transfer activity!
Hugill medical on 12:20 - Jul 28 with 1857 viewsOldPedro

Now official

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Hugill medical on 13:37 - Jul 28 with 1757 viewsDavieQPR

I was told that you can please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. That was wrong. Some people you can never please at any time.
Hugill medical on 14:50 - Jul 28 with 1673 viewssmegma

Hugill medical on 13:37 - Jul 28 by DavieQPR

I was told that you can please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time. That was wrong. Some people you can never please at any time.

To be more succinct, our club some of the biggest f'king moaners as fans.
Hugill medical on 16:23 - Jul 28 with 1531 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/hugills-first-interview-as-an-r/

I like the way this kid speaks. Looking at his time at Preston he's very much in the Charlie Austin mould. We just have to get the ball in to him and if Manning and BOS can do that, and Hugill gets match fitness we could surprise a few teams.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024