Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck UK 12:13 - Dec 12 with 56898 viewsPlanetHonneywood

For the Eze, not the Pugh!

#votewarburton

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good Luck UK on 23:04 - Dec 12 with 2573 viewsQPR_Nippon

Jesus Christ, what the f**k has happened to this country. Never felt more ashamed to be British than I do right now. What a f**king joke we’ve become.
Good Luck UK on 23:05 - Dec 12 with 2558 viewscolinallcars

I blame Margaret Beckett for nominating JC in the Labour leadership contest. And of course David Cameron.
Good Luck UK on 23:10 - Dec 12 with 2528 viewsMetallica_Hoop

For the first time since I could vote I nearly spoilt my ballot paper as I can't connect to any of them.

However, I thought stat types will say remain won etc so I voted Tory to negate the vote of a 'woke' 18 year old.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Good Luck UK on 23:11 - Dec 12 with 2523 viewsSimonJames

I just wrote a rant all over my ballot paper about how they should have had a 2nd Brexit referendum first and then an election based purely on policies. Looks like I was wrong - the election was really about how big an untrustworthy tw@t people think Corbyn is.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:11]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Good Luck UK on 23:16 - Dec 12 with 2501 viewsThe_Seer

I voted Conservative so obviously I'm happy with the exit poll.

It was always going to be difficult for Labour, they have a Marxist as a leader and tried to be sneaky with their stance on Brexit. Lots of their voters mainly in Northern towns voted to leave the EU. The traditional Labour voter feels disconnected from the Labour Party.

Conservative grass roots voters tend to be Leavers and backed the party because the Tories after the European election got rid of Theresa May and replaced her with a Leaver PM who managed to get a deal against the odds.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:18]
Good Luck UK on 23:26 - Dec 12 with 2457 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's very simple really, Labour got a lot of support in 2017 as they said they would honour the referendum result and leave, they went back on that, fudged it every way they could. plus very few trusted JC, everything was going to be free by his account.

Leavers turned out and kicked their butt.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 23:30]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Good Luck UK on 23:38 - Dec 12 with 2410 viewsted_hendrix

Quite possibly Labour's worst result since the 1930's that takes some thinking about.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Good Luck UK on 23:45 - Dec 12 with 2377 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good Luck UK on 23:04 - Dec 12 by QPR_Nippon

Jesus Christ, what the f**k has happened to this country. Never felt more ashamed to be British than I do right now. What a f**king joke we’ve become.

Blinding night for all those Carling capitalists though. Get yourselves up to Barnsley on Saturday as it’ll just be savages attacking each other in what used to be a Lidl the next time we play there.
Login to get fewer ads

Good Luck UK on 00:10 - Dec 13 with 2292 viewsCaptainPugwash

What be utter tragic be Democracy(or what is left of it) is not seved by a strong opposition.Maybe things be changin' but thank god we see the end o' the last three years of milkshakes,nazi jibes,tradin' in human misery....
A stake finally 'ammered threw the demon's heart.
Good Luck UK on 00:13 - Dec 13 with 2283 viewsloftboy

How accurate are exit polls compared with the pre- election polls?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good Luck UK on 00:17 - Dec 13 with 2272 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good Luck UK on 00:13 - Dec 13 by loftboy

How accurate are exit polls compared with the pre- election polls?

They tend to be pretty accurate.

Good Luck UK on 00:46 - Dec 13 with 2205 viewsloftboy

Good Luck UK on 00:17 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

They tend to be pretty accurate.

Cheers

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good Luck UK on 00:50 - Dec 13 with 2194 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good Luck UK on 00:46 - Dec 13 by loftboy

Cheers

Poll saying Tory +80
I would guess it will be 50-60
Going to bed.

Good Luck UK on 00:56 - Dec 13 with 2177 viewsitsbiga

I live in the USA now and have a complete prat for President who says Neo Nazis are fine people.
Now we have a complete prat for PM in the UK that calls black people pickaninnies.

I need a new country to live in..............

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Good Luck UK on 01:08 - Dec 13 with 2156 viewsSydneyRs

Was always going to be difficult for Labour. Tories could play on the large leave support in the north in traditional Labour areas and it seems to have worked well for them. Helps too when 90% of the media, and certainly the part these people access most, are on your side.

Now that brexit finally seems set to happen it will be interesting. Once the unicorns and fairies fail to appear and people are still stuck in the same drudgery (and possibly worse) than before, they'll have to go back to thinking about the things that really matter like jobs, healthcare and education. Hopefully there's still something of the NHS left to save by the time the next opportunity comes along.

Corbyn has made many errors, although Johnson's campaign was absolutely shambolic in comparison. But it doesn't matter because he's succeeded in making it all about brexit, a cause he doesn't even truly support.

Going to be an interesting few years.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 1:09]
Good Luck UK on 01:24 - Dec 13 with 2123 viewsnumptydumpty

I dont understand

It was clear labours policies were total pie in the sky and would need decades to implement.

But I have no understanding as to why such a massive majority of people have voted for a party led by a man who only seems to have three words within his vocabulary.

I had decided I truly could not vote but on hearing many I know voting liberal I chose to do that - probably should have spoiled my paper

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion I know nothing about the average Brit as I am far from in agreement of this strange vote.

C'est la vie - is it possible to have a country run with zero politicians.

I find this all frankly amazing

However getting this back to the reality of this website - I am going to be placing a very hefty bet on QPR to win the championship this season and the following season to achieve champions league status !!!!!!!!

What is this weird world we live in - I dont understand anything anymore

Painful !!!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Good Luck UK on 01:44 - Dec 13 with 2101 viewsClive_Anderson

Alan Johnson telling it how it is:

Good Luck UK on 02:11 - Dec 13 with 2077 viewsBoston

Good Luck UK on 00:56 - Dec 13 by itsbiga

I live in the USA now and have a complete prat for President who says Neo Nazis are fine people.
Now we have a complete prat for PM in the UK that calls black people pickaninnies.

I need a new country to live in..............

He didn’t. Watch the whole video.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good Luck UK on 03:01 - Dec 13 with 2061 viewsozexile

Labour could have walked this election, they just needed a new leader. Corbyn totally unelectable and then you have Abbott.
I can't believe Boris Johnson has risen to the heights of Prime Minister. He should have got as far as Milk monitor at School.
Good Luck UK on 03:46 - Dec 13 with 2024 viewsaston_hoop

Swinson voted out!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Good Luck UK on 06:10 - Dec 13 with 1958 viewsPommyhoop

And the Gammons have it...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Good Luck UK on 07:11 - Dec 13 with 1905 viewspaulparker

Good Luck UK on 03:01 - Dec 13 by ozexile

Labour could have walked this election, they just needed a new leader. Corbyn totally unelectable and then you have Abbott.
I can't believe Boris Johnson has risen to the heights of Prime Minister. He should have got as far as Milk monitor at School.

Normal people were never in a million years going to go with
A Communist, anti British terrorist sympathiser, flanked by a chancellor who thinks the public sector increases income tax, an education secretary who hasn’t got a GCSE to her name and a Home Secretary who manages not only to wear odd shoes, but actually wears them on the wrong feet.
Johnson is gimp I grant you but labour are in a league of their own

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good Luck UK on 07:34 - Dec 13 with 1857 viewsstevec

Proud of the British people today, you shake on something you honour it.

The Liberals are a fckin disgrace.
Good Luck UK on 07:35 - Dec 13 with 1855 viewswillis1980

Let the great British brain drain begin, I hope Scotland and Northern Ireland go their own way they don’t deserve to be dragged into the dirt by the navel-gazing xenophobes in england.
Good Luck UK on 07:36 - Dec 13 with 1853 viewsQPR_Jim

Good Luck UK on 07:11 - Dec 13 by paulparker

Normal people were never in a million years going to go with
A Communist, anti British terrorist sympathiser, flanked by a chancellor who thinks the public sector increases income tax, an education secretary who hasn’t got a GCSE to her name and a Home Secretary who manages not only to wear odd shoes, but actually wears them on the wrong feet.
Johnson is gimp I grant you but labour are in a league of their own

That's certainly what the majority of the media wanted you to be thinking rather than looking at actual policy. Please tell me more about the candidates shoes...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024