Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread 14:01 - Jan 1 with 23962 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1822 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ward and Peltier on for Bacuna and Bamba.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1810 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cardiff corner on their right. SAR and School.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:06 - Jan 1 with 1804 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cleared by BFG and Ball.

Rangers break. CTN.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 1778 viewsBrianMcCarthy

4-0!!!

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 1762 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wells heads in from a yard out after Eze scuffs a shot from BOS's fine cross.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1751 viewstraininvain

Come on own up, who said we need new strikers and creative players?!
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1733 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:07 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

4-0!!!

Holy Fuk we are going up
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1732 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS did great there.

Login to get fewer ads

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1724 viewsstainrods_elbow

I went one better, and paid £0 to watch it on this excellent 'VipLeague' (HD) stream, and feel like the cat that got the cream/stream. Only HT, but that was classy football to make you purr. Delighted for Wells - you could see from the celebration how much it meant for him. But the 3rd was a thing of joy from Lumley's superb kick to Bright's stunning work to tie their two defenders in knots and leave one on his sorry arse. His 2nd was bloody tasty, too. I'd say he's just added a fair few quid to his value right there.

Oddly, for me, Eze doesn't seem quite on his game - missed a sitter before 2-0, but still ghosts in and out with some lovely touches and is always involved.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1656 viewsDylanP

Two players on hatricks today. Dare i dream? How fun would that be!!???

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1628 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Amos shot from the edge of the box blocked down.

BFG closes down a breakaway.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:12 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewsBrianMcCarthy

More beauty from Eze.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 1539 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another run and cross from BOs. Cleared.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 1533 viewstraininvain

Reading beating Fulham 2-0 away from home.
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 1487 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Might be time to rest Eze soon. Not that he's playing poorly or looking tired but...4-0!

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 1452 viewsstainrods_elbow

'Everyone wants a piece of this' - music to our ears or what. The players really look like they want to this for us fans after recent weeks, and, to borrow from the great Barrie Davies, 'poor old Cardiff don't know what day it is'.

If both Bright and Wells end up with hat-tricks, do they get half a matchball each?

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:16 - Jan 1 with 1432 viewsBrianMcCarthy

5-0!

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1397 viewsToast_R

Too easy. We've murdered them on the flanks and their defending in the box is worse than ours.
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1392 viewskensalriser

Now officially the apocryphal tonking.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1368 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gorgeous run by Chair down the right, backs his man up, gets into the box, loses him, heads for the line and tucks in, picks out Eze at the far post. Eze finishes calmly across goal.

5-0!

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:18 - Jan 1 with 1339 viewsRangersDave

i want 8 now....inc the 2 hatricks

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:18 - Jan 1 with 1337 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just lovely from Chair. (I think I need one with all this excitement.)

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 1293 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoilett shot cleared away for a corner by Hall.

Croner is a free header for Ward. Straight at Lumley.

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 1293 viewstraininvain

I’ve been impressed with Chair the last couple of games. He’s only going to get better.
Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:19 - Jan 1 with 1285 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Yaki Da - it’s the Cardiff match thread on 16:17 - Jan 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Gorgeous run by Chair down the right, backs his man up, gets into the box, loses him, heads for the line and tucks in, picks out Eze at the far post. Eze finishes calmly across goal.

5-0!

Now its time to take him off Brian they will start hacking us down out of frustration and it could get ugly empty the bench I feel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024