Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 18:59 - Jun 11 with 2336 viewsconnell10

I'd love to see him stay at Rangers obviously but when he goes wouldn't it be better of he joins one of the premier league's lesser side's. 20 million with a 20% sell on to the likes of West Ham would seem a good deal to me. A couple of good seasons he gets sold on for a big fee we pocket again

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze on 20:15 - Jun 11 with 2229 viewsessextaxiboy

The worst thing for me is if /when he goes to a Prem club they just stick him on the bench like Smithies and after 2 or 3 years he goes on loan to Preston .
Eze on 21:55 - Jun 11 with 2118 viewsfrancisbowles

Eze on 20:15 - Jun 11 by essextaxiboy

The worst thing for me is if /when he goes to a Prem club they just stick him on the bench like Smithies and after 2 or 3 years he goes on loan to Preston .

Southampton, Wolves, Leicester, Burnley, Everton. He should have a good chance of breaking into the eleven and improving any of these.
Eze on 21:58 - Jun 11 with 2114 viewsEsox_Lucius

Germany seems like a good place for a young lad to ply his trade.

The grass is always greener.

Eze on 22:10 - Jun 11 with 2082 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Reflection of the affection we have for him, in that we all want a good barrow load of dosh for him, but also want him to go to a club that will be good for him and not a clusterfnck like West Ham.
Eze on 08:19 - Jun 12 with 1876 viewsdaveB

Wolves would be a good move for him or go to Germany
Eze on 10:04 - Jun 12 with 1799 viewsPhildo

I think Palace under Hodgson would be a good place for him to develop- and I feel dirty saying it
Eze on 10:28 - Jun 12 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 22:10 - Jun 11 by WrightUp5hit___

Reflection of the affection we have for him, in that we all want a good barrow load of dosh for him, but also want him to go to a club that will be good for him and not a clusterfnck like West Ham.

Yeh first and foremost I want the best deal for QPR. But he's such a potentially special talent and seems like such a good kid that I'd absolutely hate to see him swallowed up by some muggy club that doesn't know a good thing when it sees one, parks him in the reserves and then he's back on loan in the Championship in 6 months time. I want to see him go somewhere and play and develop. I want to see him play internationally.
Eze on 12:11 - Jun 12 with 1687 viewsrsonist

Eze on 10:04 - Jun 12 by Phildo

I think Palace under Hodgson would be a good place for him to develop- and I feel dirty saying it

Coaching wise, Hassenhuttl in some semblance of his former Leipzig setup rather than the current Southampton mess would be a perfect transition. As it stands, not so much.

Palace works too though, Roy might have to loosen the shackles a bit mind. Time for a revamp there is nigh and they can't rely on Zaha forever. Also a great place to establish a fruitful youth loan relationship as part of the bargain - U17 World Cup winner Nya Kirby ought to be on our radar already for instance, 20 now and desperate for first team games.

Wolves is an interesting one to think about. He wouldn't slot straight in to how Nuno currently plays but if they figured out a way to commit to something more than a tricky bench option with him that coud be frightening. (Whole host of very promising youth teamers needing loans soon there as well.)
Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 12:46 - Jun 12 with 1644 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 12:11 - Jun 12 by rsonist

Coaching wise, Hassenhuttl in some semblance of his former Leipzig setup rather than the current Southampton mess would be a perfect transition. As it stands, not so much.

Palace works too though, Roy might have to loosen the shackles a bit mind. Time for a revamp there is nigh and they can't rely on Zaha forever. Also a great place to establish a fruitful youth loan relationship as part of the bargain - U17 World Cup winner Nya Kirby ought to be on our radar already for instance, 20 now and desperate for first team games.

Wolves is an interesting one to think about. He wouldn't slot straight in to how Nuno currently plays but if they figured out a way to commit to something more than a tricky bench option with him that coud be frightening. (Whole host of very promising youth teamers needing loans soon there as well.)

I've noticed that previous Wolves wunderkid Morgan Gibbs-White is actually very out of favour and not well liked there at all. Did a footballery thing during lockdown and all the comments under the story, hundreds of them, were Wolves fans talking about what a waster he was, how he's been too much party and not enough football, underperforming, overrated etc.

They've recently picked up the small boy with the glasses from Rochdale as well, though he's three years younger than Eze I think.
Eze on 13:34 - Jun 12 with 1552 views2Thomas2Bowles

Apparently C Palace now interested in him.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Eze on 13:45 - Jun 12 with 1544 viewsrsonist

I hadn't seen that about Gibbs-White. Could be it's all gone to his head but reminds me more of some of the rubbish some of our lot would say about Hall during his injuries, with a dash of Sterling/Alli thrown in.

https://theathletic.co.uk/1539776/2020/01/17/wolves-chem-campbell-forward/

Bit here about some of the others in the academy crop there (managed by Steve Davis the ex Crew boss).
Eze on 13:47 - Jun 12 with 1537 viewsTacticalR

Eze on 10:28 - Jun 12 by Northernr

Yeh first and foremost I want the best deal for QPR. But he's such a potentially special talent and seems like such a good kid that I'd absolutely hate to see him swallowed up by some muggy club that doesn't know a good thing when it sees one, parks him in the reserves and then he's back on loan in the Championship in 6 months time. I want to see him go somewhere and play and develop. I want to see him play internationally.

Plus we know from past experience that he has been at many clubs where his talent was not understood, and therefore could not be utilised.

I would hate to see him get stuck with a coach like Mourinho who loves a whipping boy.

Air hostess clique

Eze on 13:48 - Jun 12 with 1533 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze on 13:34 - Jun 12 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Apparently C Palace now interested in him.

That will be a bit galling for me with that being my local team.

You know, the one that nearly went bust about 8 years ago and we all felt sorry for.
Eze on 13:53 - Jun 12 with 1511 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 13:45 - Jun 12 by rsonist

I hadn't seen that about Gibbs-White. Could be it's all gone to his head but reminds me more of some of the rubbish some of our lot would say about Hall during his injuries, with a dash of Sterling/Alli thrown in.

https://theathletic.co.uk/1539776/2020/01/17/wolves-chem-campbell-forward/

Bit here about some of the others in the academy crop there (managed by Steve Davis the ex Crew boss).

And Eze. Literally 12 months ago.
Eze on 13:55 - Jun 12 with 1496 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 13:47 - Jun 12 by TacticalR

Plus we know from past experience that he has been at many clubs where his talent was not understood, and therefore could not be utilised.

I would hate to see him get stuck with a coach like Mourinho who loves a whipping boy.

I dread Mourinho ending up with him as well. Absolutely zero interest in taking a Championship or academy player and developing them. Just wants to know where his next £50m quick fix is coming from. It's why I couldn't believe Spurs went for him. For all the criticism of Levy and although they've changed a bit as the Champiuons League money has come they've still been a club that has developed players, brought through academy players, and bought low to sell high - and then you put Mourinho in charge of it.
Eze on 14:08 - Jun 12 with 1462 viewsDannytheR

I could live with him going to Leicester. Rodgers' dazzling dentistry does my head in but he's a very good coach who seems to have a real knack of improving young players and actually playing them while doing so — which is exactly what Eze needs to really fulfil his potential.

When you think of how much he's come on in just the last couple of years, he could go anywhere he wants to go in his career, but wasting two or three years at the wrong club now would be bad news.

If he goes to Palace, I'll break something. Horrible club.
Eze on 14:29 - Jun 12 with 1410 viewsRBlock

Eze on 14:08 - Jun 12 by DannytheR

I could live with him going to Leicester. Rodgers' dazzling dentistry does my head in but he's a very good coach who seems to have a real knack of improving young players and actually playing them while doing so — which is exactly what Eze needs to really fulfil his potential.

When you think of how much he's come on in just the last couple of years, he could go anywhere he wants to go in his career, but wasting two or three years at the wrong club now would be bad news.

Couldn't agree more about wanting him to end up at Leicester. As you say, Rodgers is quality coach who wants to play attacking football. Eze wouldn't be shackled in the way he might be at Palace. He could likely spend a year as an understudy to James Maddison, who then gets sold to Manchester United or the like and Eze takes that starting position.
Eze on 16:14 - Jun 12 with 1329 viewsonlyrinmoray

Eze on 14:08 - Jun 12 by DannytheR

I agree I would be ok with him going to Leicester (my favourite Premiership club ) However theyve got Maddison who is a similar player he wont want to move as hes got the Champions League chances next season
Eze on 16:19 - Jun 12 with 1313 viewsTacticalR

So are we all agreed that it would be for his own good if Eze stays here and is kept away from all these terrible clubs?

Air hostess clique

Eze on 16:33 - Jun 12 with 1270 viewsrsonist

The talk has been that Spurs will be limited to loans, frees, and selling-to-buy this summer. Given what they already have and how many experienced new players Mourinho suddenly claims to need (surprise surprise) it's hard to see a move for Eze as part of their plans, not unless we let Levy really do a vintage number on us.
Eze on 16:39 - Jun 12 with 1259 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 16:33 - Jun 12 by rsonist

The talk has been that Spurs will be limited to loans, frees, and selling-to-buy this summer. Given what they already have and how many experienced new players Mourinho suddenly claims to need (surprise surprise) it's hard to see a move for Eze as part of their plans, not unless we let Levy really do a vintage number on us.

Also even more difficult to see why they went for him, why he went for them, and why he’d stay?
Eze on 17:35 - Jun 12 with 1165 viewsdavman

Eze on 10:04 - Jun 12 by Phildo

F nb
U v
C bv
K dsd

O bvb
F gg
F Fh

Ignore the secondary letters.
Anywhere but there.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Eze on 17:39 - Jun 12 with 1159 viewsdavman

Eze on 13:48 - Jun 12 by CroydonCaptJack

That will be a bit galling for me with that being my local team.

You know, the one that nearly went bust about 8 years ago and we all felt sorry for.

I didn't.

The ONE club that can do one, then do two all the way to infinity and back.

The luckiest club out there - two administrations with no penalty whatsoever even though they broke the cardinal sin of football by wiping out football debt the second time they came out of Admin.

I mourned Bury; it'd be a party when the red n' blue poo get their comeuppance.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Eze on 10:03 - Jun 13 with 972 viewsterryb

Like Clive, I would prefer Eze to move to Germany (or perhaps France) when he leaves Rangers.

If he remains in the UK, then please let it be Wolves. Leicester & Arsenal are the only two other clubs I can imagine that would nurture him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024