Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Code 17:40 - Jun 16 with 2137 viewsQPR_John

Got my streaming code today
Code on 17:42 - Jun 16 with 2118 views2Thomas2Bowles

Could be fake, pm it to me and I'm check it out.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Code on 17:42 - Jun 16 with 2129 viewssmegma

But does it work as mine doesn't.
Code on 17:43 - Jun 16 with 2106 views2Thomas2Bowles

Code on 17:42 - Jun 16 by smegma

But does it work as mine doesn't.

See.... pm me it quick.

Code on 17:58 - Jun 16 with 2074 viewssmegma

Code on 17:43 - Jun 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

See.... pm me it quick.

Only if you're a Nigerian Prince.
Code on 18:03 - Jun 16 with 2044 views2Thomas2Bowles

Code on 17:58 - Jun 16 by smegma

Trust me!

Code on 18:37 - Jun 16 with 1995 viewsQPR_John

Code on 17:42 - Jun 16 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Could be fake, pm it to me and I'm check it out.

Thanks that will be helpful the code is PASSWORD
Code on 18:38 - Jun 16 with 1988 viewsQPR_John

Code on 18:37 - Jun 16 by QPR_John

Thanks that will be helpful the code is PASSWORD

Whoops now everybody knows it
Code on 19:27 - Jun 16 with 1893 viewsstowmarketrange

As a full time dinosaur,I’d like to know how can we watch these games?On what devices can you stream them?
I have a laptop,smartphone,PS4,Xbox one and a smart tv.
Shall I bite the bullet and ask one of my children and face the ritual humiliation of not being savvy with modern technology,or will some kind person put me right on here?
I have listened to live games on the phone and the laptop,but is there a better way?
Thanks from mr stegosaurus.
Login to get fewer ads

Code on 19:36 - Jun 16 with 1869 viewssmegma

I I’ll get my daughter to sort it out, I’m glad to be a Luddite.
Code on 19:49 - Jun 16 with 1844 viewsdaveB

Code on 19:27 - Jun 16 by stowmarketrange

As a full time dinosaur,I’d like to know how can we watch these games?On what devices can you stream them?
I have a laptop,smartphone,PS4,Xbox one and a smart tv.
Shall I bite the bullet and ask one of my children and face the ritual humiliation of not being savvy with modern technology,or will some kind person put me right on here?
I have listened to live games on the phone and the laptop,but is there a better way?
Thanks from mr stegosaurus.

Laptop is the best bet through Google Chrome Browser.
On the email they sent it has a link to the game so just click on that on Saturday, stream starts at around 2pm apparently

If you want to watch on an ipad or phone you can only do it through the QPR app.
Code on 21:09 - Jun 16 with 1732 viewsTwoHalves

Code on 19:49 - Jun 16 by daveB

Laptop is the best bet through Google Chrome Browser.
On the email they sent it has a link to the game so just click on that on Saturday, stream starts at around 2pm apparently

If you want to watch on an ipad or phone you can only do it through the QPR app.

I was hoping to watch on my iPad but, having finally 'succeeded' in entering the code, I couldn't download the QPR app. Seems the device is running on an old operating system (iOS 9.3.5, whatever that means) so won't have it. Does that mean I won't be able to watch the games unless I fork out for a new iPad? I thought Option 1 seemed too good to be true!
Code on 21:14 - Jun 16 with 1718 viewsBoston

Code on 17:58 - Jun 16 by smegma

Actually, he was from Minneapolis.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Code on 09:33 - Jun 17 with 1531 viewsjohnhoop

Got my code yesterday and followed the procedure to activate it today.
Logged into my account and went to the QPR plus page and entered the code I’d been given in the email.
Unfortunately I then got the message “Oops something went wrong” and “your activation cookie has not been set” or something similar. Has anyone else had any problems like this with activation?
Code on 09:43 - Jun 17 with 1516 viewsslmrstid

Code on 09:33 - Jun 17 by johnhoop

Got my code yesterday and followed the procedure to activate it today.
Logged into my account and went to the QPR plus page and entered the code I’d been given in the email.
Unfortunately I then got the message “Oops something went wrong” and “your activation cookie has not been set” or something similar. Has anyone else had any problems like this with activation?

Not on the website, but I've now downloaded the QPR app.

I had the "Sucess!" message when activating on the website, and *touch wood* it appears to be working OK on the website.

But on the app when I press the "QPR+" icon (logged into my account) it tells me I haven't got an active subscription.

I might have to watch the game on my phone on Saturday as I'm meant to be at a friends BBQ that has been thoughtlessly arranged to clash with football ( ) so will have to wait and see I guess.

Either that or see if I can sweet talk them into logging on to their wifi in the garden...
Code on 09:45 - Jun 17 with 1509 viewsfrancisbowles

I tried to follow their instructions on my laptop but I couldn' find a box to enter the access code. I then clicked on where it says to to get access to the fixtures and a voucher code box was there. So I am ready to go. (hopefully)
Code on 09:58 - Jun 17 with 1491 viewsjohnhoop

Code on 09:45 - Jun 17 by francisbowles

I tried to follow their instructions on my laptop but I couldn' find a box to enter the access code. I then clicked on where it says to to get access to the fixtures and a voucher code box was there. So I am ready to go. (hopefully)

Yeah I found the box to enter the code in and double checked several times to make sure the code I was entering was the right one but it still came back at me with the “Oops” thing. Will keep trying but may have to contact the club to see if they can tell me what’s wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024