Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you try to sign 17:34 - Jul 18 with 19278 viewsWrightUp5hit___

They keep telling us about the number of out of contact players looking for new clubs.

Add to that the players at clubs, where thanks to CoVid, there are going to be big, fire sale bargains.

So forgetting about the star players, that will still command premium prices, or Premier League shithousery and stockpiling. Who are the players that you would like to see at Loftus Road.

The Sheffield Wednesday Sam's, Winnall and Hutchison have been mentioned. Clive mentioned the well underrated Alex Mowatt. Tyrese Campbell would probably be a reach but maybe Stoke are heading into end of Sky money soon mode.

Anyways, who do you reckon?
Who would you try to sign on 18:08 - Jul 27 with 3122 viewsR_from_afar

"TransferCentre9" on Twitter, which does not appear to be a parody site, is saying we have signed Orient's Ruel Sotiriou. He is - apparently - a striker

Everyone stay calm, it may just be a vicious rumour.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Who would you try to sign on 18:45 - Jul 27 with 3027 viewsBazzeR

Emile Smith Rowe on loan if Eze was sold
Who would you try to sign on 19:36 - Jul 27 with 2901 viewsfrancisbowles

Who would you try to sign on 18:08 - Jul 27 by R_from_afar

"TransferCentre9" on Twitter, which does not appear to be a parody site, is saying we have signed Orient's Ruel Sotiriou. He is - apparently - a striker

Interesting, out of contract, 20 next month, just recently broken into first team and scored 5 in 7 starts and 3 sub appearances. Centre Forward. Cypriot u21 international. 1.80 metres or 5ft 11
Who would you try to sign on 20:04 - Jul 27 with 2847 viewsrsonist

Who would you try to sign on 18:45 - Jul 27 by BazzeR

Emile Smith Rowe on loan if Eze was sold

Thought so too but Arteta is very keen on him now it seems:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/12034597/mikel-arteta-exclusive-ar
(No subject) (n/t) on 06:32 - Jul 28 with 2580 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Who would you try to sign on 08:59 - Jul 28 with 2457 viewshook_hoops

I've not heard of him before so I just looked him up on YouTube (yes, I know, I know...). If this is true I would be quite excited. Skilful, lots of pace but obviously untried at our level, definitely worth a punt.
Who would you try to sign on 10:08 - Jul 28 with 2390 viewsbosh67

Exactly the type of player we want and fits the Warbs brief. A 1 in 2 goal scorer so far, albeit at a lower level. At 19 plenty of time to develop him as a player. Very strong on the ball and quick feet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who would you try to sign on 10:10 - Jul 28 with 2380 viewsfrancisbowles

Who would you try to sign on 10:08 - Jul 28 by bosh67

Exactly the type of player we want and fits the Warbs brief. A 1 in 2 goal scorer so far, albeit at a lower level. At 19 plenty of time to develop him as a player. Very strong on the ball and quick feet.

For a couple of seconds, I thought he already had the Denis the menace kit on!
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you try to sign on 10:27 - Jul 28 with 2353 viewsRBlock

That tweet states: "three year deal with an option of a fourth" which certainly sounds like us! That being said, he's also out of contract, so reporting that we spent £500,000 on an OOC player is surely nonsense.
Who would you try to sign on 11:10 - Jul 28 with 2287 viewsSir_Chops

Who would you try to sign on 10:27 - Jul 28 by RBlock

That tweet states: "three year deal with an option of a fourth" which certainly sounds like us! That being said, he's also out of contract, so reporting that we spent £500,000 on an OOC player is surely nonsense.

According to this link, Orient are paying him on a weekly basis to retain their compensation rights. How much that would be is anyone's guess. Also says Peterborough are thought to be interested.

https://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient/leyton-orien
Who would you try to sign on 11:32 - Jul 28 with 2252 viewsTheChef

Who would you try to sign on 20:36 - Jul 24 by Hunterhoop

Yeah, in the same boat.

At the minute:
- he’s lightweight in the tackle
- he’s lightweight in the air
- he’s not yet developed the balls to play incisive forward passes (although I think he does have the talent to do so)
- he’s not skilful on the ball to play 10.
- he gives up too quickly too often. Stop tossing your head back in frustration when some gets past you; keep chasing them!!

On a free, fine, assuming the salary is fine. But he isn’t worth a fee at present and he is not a genuine Championship standard starting midfielder. He could become one but he has a lot of hard work ahead of him.

Agreed on all that. I'd much rather having signings like George Thomas than the likes of Amos.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Who would you try to sign on 11:40 - Jul 28 with 2218 viewsaston_hoop

I had the misfortune of attending Stevenage v Leyton Orient back in January, he scored twice and was easily the standout player. Great finisher

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Who would you try to sign on 11:58 - Jul 28 with 2153 viewsMick_S

Who would you try to sign on 10:08 - Jul 28 by bosh67

Looks half decent - if we do sign him we can have a massive flag of Cyprus like at many other London grounds? Failing that, I might try this look:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who would you try to sign on 11:58 - Jul 28 with 2147 viewsWoog

The same site that reported Middlesboro signing George Thomas.

Viscous rumour indeed.
Who would you try to sign on 12:22 - Jul 28 with 2103 viewshantssi

Who would you try to sign on 11:58 - Jul 28 by Woog

The same site that reported Middlesboro signing George Thomas.

Viscous rumour indeed.

You’re right, the rumour is somewhere between a solid and liquid!
Who would you try to sign on 12:23 - Jul 28 with 2096 viewsMick_S

Who would you try to sign on 12:22 - Jul 28 by hantssi

Is it at the top or the bottom of the meniscus?

Who would you try to sign on 12:29 - Jul 28 with 2066 viewsDannyPaddox

If we do sign the Cypriot lad good luck to him - Georgios Tofas will be a tough act to follow.
Who would you try to sign on 12:32 - Jul 28 with 2050 viewsMick_S

Who would you try to sign on 12:29 - Jul 28 by DannyPaddox

If we do sign the Cypriot lad good luck to him - Georgios Tofas will be a tough act to follow.

But, he does have a type of chair in his surname.

Who would you try to sign on 12:43 - Jul 28 with 2024 viewsaston_hoop

The young Spurs CB we had on trial earlier in year was released yesterday. Wonder if we're going back for him?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Who would you try to sign on 13:00 - Jul 28 with 1974 viewsDannyPaddox

Who would you try to sign on 12:32 - Jul 28 by Mick_S

But, he does have a type of chair in his surname.

Was never sure if Marcus Bean-bag could be included in that category
Who would you try to sign on 13:22 - Jul 28 with 1903 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I never pay attention to these rumour sites. Wake me up when it’s on the offish.

I’m going to ava napa.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Who would you try to sign on 13:22 - Jul 28 with 1901 viewsWoog

Yup.
The rumour isn't that solid.
Who would you try to sign on 14:08 - Aug 1 with 1675 viewsrsonist

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/brentford-and-qpr-keen-on-oxford-star-rob-di

Interest in Rob Dickie, unsurprisingly.
Who would you try to sign on 22:19 - Aug 1 with 1402 viewsderbyhoop

Who would you try to sign on 12:43 - Jul 28 by aston_hoop

The young Spurs CB we had on trial earlier in year was released yesterday. Wonder if we're going back for him?

Jonathan dinzewi (excuse spelling).
I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Who would you try to sign on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 1188 viewsR_from_afar

Who would you try to sign on 12:54 - Jul 20 by R_from_afar

He hasn't been in the starting line-up of late but Wycombe's Jombati has always looked like a good player to me. A tall, quick, alert centre back. Not that we *have to* buy from Wycombe, obs, but I doubt we could tempt their other CBs away for sensible money.

Jombati has now signed for Oldham, not that there was ever any evidence that we were interested.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024