Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report 19:32 - Jul 19 with 2469 viewsNorthernr

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report 19th Jul 2020 19:21
Just when it felt like QPR were going back into one of their death spirals, they pulled a peak Warbsball load of nonsense out of the hat against Millwall at Loftus Road. 11

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 19:51 - Jul 19 with 2370 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. Missed yesterday so brilliant to have a lengthy report.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 20:49 - Jul 19 with 2181 viewsDavieQPR

I do think it's the same few people on various outlets who want Warburton and ' Sir Les' out. I am sure the vast majority of fans are satisfied and realise the current circumstances dictate everything.
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 23:03 - Jul 19 with 1858 viewsnix

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 20:49 - Jul 19 by DavieQPR

I do think it's the same few people on various outlets who want Warburton and ' Sir Les' out. I am sure the vast majority of fans are satisfied and realise the current circumstances dictate everything.

Don't you think they also wanted MacLaren, Holloway, Hasselbaink and Ramsey out too? The only one in recent years that seemed to appease them was Warnock.

They come out like clockwork every time we lose and we hardly hear from them when we win. They repeat the same hogwash every time despite being presented with the facts, e.g. selling Charlie Austin too cheaply ever though everyone knew he held the cards, could choose not to go to somewhere he didn't want to go, was out of contract in the summer and would have gone for nothing etc, etc. Saying we've got no ambition, when it's obvious we can't spend millions we haven't got, and forgetting the disasters we went through when we did spend millions. Complaining about the board when they've continued to back us despite the cost, have learnt their lessons about building slowly and have just delivered on the training ground after massive problems with Warren Farm.

But at least it provides some debate I guess. It would be boring if we all agreed. I'd appreciate the odd weak off from the moaning minnies though.
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 1307 viewsenfieldargh

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 19:51 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. Missed yesterday so brilliant to have a lengthy report.

Brian, you have stoically sat through endless games of late with qpr serving up a lukewarm lacklustre performances, heroically giving us great updates on the games progression.

how could you miss this one, I raised both buttocks off the sofa on several occasions.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 11:10 - Jul 20 with 1245 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 10:25 - Jul 20 by enfieldargh

Brian, you have stoically sat through endless games of late with qpr serving up a lukewarm lacklustre performances, heroically giving us great updates on the games progression.

how could you miss this one, I raised both buttocks off the sofa on several occasions.

I'll be watching it all later, enfield. I'm off work today so looking forward to it.

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 11:19 - Jul 20 with 1224 viewsfrancisbowles

The last minute non equaliser was not only offside but the opponent was having a double handed shoulder lift on Masterson. Disappointing that the ref, who was otherwise very good, totally missed that, and the lino saved the day.
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 11:22 - Jul 20 with 1219 viewsbillericaydicky

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 11:19 - Jul 20 by francisbowles

The last minute non equaliser was not only offside but the opponent was having a double handed shoulder lift on Masterson. Disappointing that the ref, who was otherwise very good, totally missed that, and the lino saved the day.

Spot on.
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 12:53 - Jul 20 with 1117 viewsrobith

The one game I miss in lockdown and we do that.

Of course, I will do my duty my turning in to ensure our comrades in the Midlands get promoted.

I'd mentioned before I was worried our lockdown malaise would sour what has been the funnest season in years, and hopeful that gives us all some pep
Login to get fewer ads

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 15:40 - Jul 20 with 955 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, that was enjoyable to catch up on today and a fine win when you consider what they had to play for compared to us.

I thought the first half was excellent with Manning, Chair and Eze running the show and Millwall sitting far too deep. Once they changed tactics at half-time they began to cause us problems and while the goals flowed at both ends I thought we were far less controlled and comfortable.

Lumley - 6 - couldn't do anything with the goals and his kicking was excellent.
Kakay - 7.5 - really excellent, tireless and aggressive, tired slightly towards the end but the best of the back four and the only one not at fault for the goals.
Masterson - 6 -shaky start but improved. Has work to do on strength and jumping but he's a good prospect.
Barbet - 5 - generally more impressive then Masterson in his passing, heading and tackling but had a part in two of the goals we conceded.
Manning - 7.5 - excellent going forward all game despite 6-7 misplaced passes, really dominating his wing. But at fault for the first goal and i saw him trotting back on another occasion.
Cameron - 6 - Solid
Ball - 7 - had a good second half, two assists but got caught off the shoulder for the last Wall goal.
Amos - 7 - Nice movement, well involved, his best position.
Shodipo - 6 - some nice work, though not as involved as the more experienced players. He'll be pleased, though.
Chair - 8 - superb, lovely player, rarely makes a wrong choice, always available, always dangerous.
Eze - 8 - just a joy to watch, faded a small bit between our third and fourth goal but stepped it up again thereafter.

Subs
Kane was good, Oteh very lively, Bettache not on long enough.

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 16:14 - Jul 20 with 916 viewsNewBee

Enjoyable read, as ever (and maybe offers a teeny-weeny glimmer of hope to BFC for Wednesday?)

Though "Warbsball" doesn't quite work for me somehow (term, not concept)
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 16:24 - Jul 20 with 895 viewstimcocking

Glad you called the purported 4.6 million 'pitifully low', i thought so too. Talk about a false economy.

Ps I was reminded of John “you can bring your facking dinner” Sitton’s line about Anton Ferdinand not being able to sense danger if you set his foot on fire.
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 17:10 - Jul 20 with 860 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 16:24 - Jul 20 by timcocking

Glad you called the purported 4.6 million 'pitifully low', i thought so too. Talk about a false economy.

Ps I was reminded of John “you can bring your facking dinner” Sitton’s line about Anton Ferdinand not being able to sense danger if you set his foot on fire.

The next few months will truly show us the effects of the virus/lockdown on transfer fees.Its hard to know if we got screwed on the reported BOS money or if its still in negotiation..
I believe the insane transfer fees are over due to all the clubs losing money and going forward nobody really knows if the money will flow back into the clubs.
This is a very bad time to be selling our 2 best prospects and those figures being tossed around for Eze in January are a long way off today IMO.Hopefully its just a temporary bump in the road
Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 17:23 - Jul 20 with 842 viewsMancR

Warbsball 4 Millwall 3 — Report on 20:49 - Jul 19 by DavieQPR

100%
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024