Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight 10:05 - Oct 27 with 3100 viewsBlackCrowe

Is it on the red button?
Is it included in our Season ticket to watch via qpr.co.uk
or do i have to pay £10 if i want to watch?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:08 - Oct 27 with 3089 viewsMick_S

Football on TV website says red button. One Show on at same time.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:09 - Oct 27 with 3081 viewsnix

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Looking at this it seems like it's on the red button but only for the second half...

Not a daft question at all as it's been such a cock up!
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:16 - Oct 27 with 3059 viewsMick_S

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:09 - Oct 27 by nix

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Looking at this it seems like it's on the red button but only for the second half...

Not a daft question at all as it's been such a cock up!

Wtf?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:19]

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:21 - Oct 27 with 3042 viewsted_hendrix

When we will be back to normal?

Cold rainy night in Barnsley, bloody weird KO time, empty ground.

Remember the days of threads started 'Just back'?

Red button/blue button/belly button.

Barsty horribold.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:21 - Oct 27 with 3042 viewsGloryHunter

Offy says:

"Rangers head to Yorkshire on Tuesday night (7pm kick-off GMT) and the live stream is available worldwide.
2020/21 season ticket holders who have opted to continue receiving QPR+ access will be able to watch the midweek away match as normal."
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:28]
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:22 - Oct 27 with 3035 viewsLythamR

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:16 - Oct 27 by Mick_S

Wtf?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:19]

it is on Sky on the red button from 6:55pm you can set it to record now which i have done so i can watch the one show obvs :)

it is also included in the ST streaming package as a midweek away game

the Streaming option will almost certainly be better quality than the SD quality of Sky red button
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:26 - Oct 27 with 3018 viewsBlackCrowe

Perfect, many thanks all. QPR+ it is.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:27 - Oct 27 with 3013 viewsMick_S

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:22 - Oct 27 by LythamR

it is on Sky on the red button from 6:55pm you can set it to record now which i have done so i can watch the one show obvs :)

it is also included in the ST streaming package as a midweek away game

the Streaming option will almost certainly be better quality than the SD quality of Sky red button

Weird though, Lytham, as the Sky link posted by Nix only has the Wycombe game at 7:00 pm.

Confused. Anyway, there is a great feature about parking meters on TOS tonight.

Login to get fewer ads

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 11:28 - Oct 27 with 2954 viewsessextaxiboy

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:21 - Oct 27 by GloryHunter

Offy says:

"Rangers head to Yorkshire on Tuesday night (7pm kick-off GMT) and the live stream is available worldwide.
2020/21 season ticket holders who have opted to continue receiving QPR+ access will be able to watch the midweek away match as normal."
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:28]

Is there a mute Nick London but keep Andy Sinton option?
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 12:07 - Oct 27 with 2922 viewsPinnerPaul

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 11:28 - Oct 27 by essextaxiboy

Is there a mute Nick London but keep Andy Sinton option?

Very good - but although one his fiercest critics, to be fair to him its difficult to listen to ANYONE on ANY subject for 90 minutes without getting irritated by SOMETHING they say!

It sometimes takes me only 9 words on here to get wound up and I'm sure lots feel the same about my ramblings as well!
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 13:42 - Oct 27 with 2858 viewsR_from_afar

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:21 - Oct 27 by ted_hendrix

Barsty horribold.

Ted, I want to try to prepare you mentally for tonight's game

There may be moments, possibly quite a lot of moments, when Rangers are poor, dire even. Our play, the result, the whole experierence, might be a tad disappointing. Stay strong

PS: Here's a picture of the lovely Sue Perkins, the patron saint of disappointing football teams, to help us keep our spirits up:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 13:43 - Oct 27 with 2853 viewsessextaxiboy

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 12:07 - Oct 27 by PinnerPaul

Very good - but although one his fiercest critics, to be fair to him its difficult to listen to ANYONE on ANY subject for 90 minutes without getting irritated by SOMETHING they say!

It sometimes takes me only 9 words on here to get wound up and I'm sure lots feel the same about my ramblings as well!

Probably a bit harsh and petty in these troubled times , sorry Nick , see you later
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 14:13 - Oct 27 with 2827 viewsNov77

Sky have got their best man for the job up on the roof early ready for tonight’s ‘squintovision’ ©️ broadcast

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 14:39 - Oct 27 with 2791 viewsted_hendrix

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 13:42 - Oct 27 by R_from_afar

There may be moments, possibly quite a lot of moments, when Rangers are poor, dire even. Our play, the result, the whole experierence, might be a tad disappointing. Stay strong

PS: Here's a picture of the lovely Sue Perkins, the patron saint of disappointing football teams, to help us keep our spirits up:

Thanks for that Mr Afar.

I'm still trying to work out who Sue Perkins is?

He looks like a cross dressing Bulgarian bassoon tuner.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 14:53 - Oct 27 with 2767 viewsW7Ranger

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 13:42 - Oct 27 by R_from_afar

Yet somehow this is her partner...!!!

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 15:07 - Oct 27 with 2749 viewscolinallcars

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:21 - Oct 27 by ted_hendrix

Barsty horribold.

At least we won't get back 'til half past fido in the early mortgage.
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 16:07 - Oct 27 with 2700 viewsLythamR

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 10:27 - Oct 27 by Mick_S

Weird though, Lytham, as the Sky link posted by Nix only has the Wycombe game at 7:00 pm.

Confused. Anyway, there is a great feature about parking meters on TOS tonight.

Click on the Wycombe v Watford on channel 403 and you get the list of games, Barnsley v QPR is first in the list
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 17:42 - Oct 27 with 2608 viewsizlingtonhoop

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 14:53 - Oct 27 by W7Ranger

Yet somehow this is her partner...!!!

To quote Mrs Merton...
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 2585 viewsizlingtonhoop

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 17:42 - Oct 27 by izlingtonhoop

To quote Mrs Merton...

Or to paraphrase Frank Skinner, cos i can't find the actual qoute:

I used to get turned down every night. But since I've been on tele...

...bonanza time!
Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 18:27 - Oct 27 with 2554 viewskernowhoop

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 14:13 - Oct 27 by Nov77

Sky have got their best man for the job up on the roof early ready for tonight’s ‘squintovision’ ©️ broadcast

Apols in advance for brainless question on how to watch game tonight on 18:32 - Oct 27 with 2547 viewskernowhoop

It is all rather primitive, and I reckon the 'commentator' thinks so, too. Last time (v Preston) I got the distinct impression that, rather than rely on the 'red button' filming, he was actually watching the broadcast from the club. For instance, he seemed to refer to replays that the poor Sky viewers did not see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024