Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. 10:12 - Apr 19 with 31531 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, there goes my match thread starting virginity.
Joe will be keeping his GK spot for this one and Joe Walsh has been recalled from the England camp and given the 35 shirt.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/dieng-suspended-for-swansea-trip/

The grass is always greener.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2526 viewsGreenbay

Dykes 1-0 90th minute - 11th goal of the season - Brilliant and deserved.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2507 viewsRs_Holy

Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyykkes!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2502 viewspaulparker

That was deserved

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2504 viewsQPRSteve

Wonderful goal
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2497 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssss

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2463 viewsstrikerace

Great goal. We have been taking the match to them the last 15 minutes or so. This lineup is putting tremendous pressure on Swansea
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 2462 viewsTacticalR

Free-scoring Dykes.

Air hostess clique

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2452 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fck me I love this club (sometimes)
Login to get fewer ads

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Albert with a 1-2 with Willock and then to Dykes, touch and snap-shot from 15 out. Great goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2441 viewsWatfordR

Actual 8th!!!!!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2420 viewsVancouverHoop

Sweet, really sweet!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2304 viewsClive_Anderson

Yeaaaah
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2297 viewsMalintabuk

Get innnnnnnnnnn ..... well what can I say ... Dykes as just proved that I know absolutely fcuk all about football..... hat well and truly being eaten about Dykes.... and could not be happier that he is making an asshole of me
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 2295 viewsRangersDave

look at this you ESL glory hunting suckers, this is real football!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:51]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:51 - Apr 20 with 2214 viewsBrianMcCarthy

91 of 94 played.

Dykes puts Austin who tries a first-time lob, just over!

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:52 - Apr 20 with 2133 viewsdigswellhoop

played well tonight
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:52 - Apr 20 with 2091 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Albert with a 1-2 with Willock and then to Dykes, touch and snap-shot from 15 out. Great goal.

Touch of the Polter there. Dodgy touch was so random it confused everyone.

Another great performance from him though. Late contender for POTY.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:53]
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:52 - Apr 20 with 2049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swansea free, headed clear, back in by Bidwell, Field clears. Corner on their right.

Headed way over.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1989 viewskarl

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 by RangersDave

look at this you ESL glory hunting suckers, this is real football!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:51]

Absolutely, a nothing game they would say. F**k off
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1896 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo down injured. Lumley boked for taking two minutes or so to take the goal kick.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1880 viewskarl

Has Joe signed a pre contract with Preston?
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 1855 viewsCiderwithRsie

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 by Malintabuk

Get innnnnnnnnnn ..... well what can I say ... Dykes as just proved that I know absolutely fcuk all about football..... hat well and truly being eaten about Dykes.... and could not be happier that he is making an asshole of me

Excellent work all round. Since the season is now over to all intents, can you now start a campaign of slagging off Ilias Chair? That way he should be red hot by the start of 2021-22
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 1835 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Added time, should be some.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 1834 viewsSott

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 by WatfordR

Actual 8th!!!!!

Ahead of teams with much larger budgets, great work by the warbs
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 1788 viewspaulparker

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:50 - Apr 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fck me I love this club (sometimes)

I might have done my money next year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024