Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 21:50 - Apr 20 with 4260 viewsbosh67

God he's f*cking great isn't he! What a player this kid is becoming.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Willock on 21:52 - Apr 20 with 3024 viewsdaveB

he was outstanding tonight in what was a really impressive team performance
Willock on 21:53 - Apr 20 with 3009 viewsaston_hoop

If £750k is true, its a ridiculous bargain

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Willock on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 2957 viewsManinBlack

Neil Lennon made him motm
Willock on 22:01 - Apr 20 with 2922 viewsted_hendrix

And he's ours and dare I say it getting better each game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Willock on 22:07 - Apr 20 with 2879 viewsnix

I must admit I thought he had potential from the first match but I really didn't think he'd come on so quickly and be quite this good so soon. So much credit to the coaching side. Good to see Chris Ramsey at the game, I'm sure he's made a big contribution to where we are now, with all these young players coming through.
Willock on 22:09 - Apr 20 with 2866 viewscolinallcars

His best game tonight.
Willock on 22:15 - Apr 20 with 2798 viewsLazyFan

Moving him into a more striker type role from the wing has been genius by Warbs. The next Henry.

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock on 22:20 - Apr 20 with 2743 viewsdmm

It's been commented on before but worth mentioning again - his upper body strength has hugely improved through the season. He's very difficult to knock off the ball now. That shows just how willing he is to work hard work to improve.
Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 22:24 - Apr 20 with 2708 viewscolinallcars

Willock on 22:15 - Apr 20 by LazyFan

Moving him into a more striker type role from the wing has been genius by Warbs. The next Henry.

Henry Mancini ?
Willock on 22:29 - Apr 20 with 2638 viewsAntti_Heinola

Willock on 22:20 - Apr 20 by dmm

It's been commented on before but worth mentioning again - his upper body strength has hugely improved through the season. He's very difficult to knock off the ball now. That shows just how willing he is to work hard work to improve.

it's true to an extent, but a lot of the 'easy to knock off the ball' stuff came courtesy of two moments on debut as a sub. A lot of pre-conceived notions about him, not least from the bloke on the Open All Rs pod last week, who must've been watching a different player to me this season, talking a load of nonsense about how he looked like he didn't care and had a poor attitude.

Bare bones.

Willock on 22:30 - Apr 20 with 2616 viewsdannyblue

Fantastic today, although faded a bit once Austin came on and Chair went off.
Willock on 22:33 - Apr 20 with 2577 viewsnix

Willock on 22:29 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

it's true to an extent, but a lot of the 'easy to knock off the ball' stuff came courtesy of two moments on debut as a sub. A lot of pre-conceived notions about him, not least from the bloke on the Open All Rs pod last week, who must've been watching a different player to me this season, talking a load of nonsense about how he looked like he didn't care and had a poor attitude.

Was that the guy who sounded like he's the sort who tells it like it is, and then just slags everyone off? I only half listened to him because he sounded like he was talking a load of sht.
Willock on 23:05 - Apr 20 with 2427 viewseastside_r

Not often I get to say this but I called it early in the season when he was only getting cameo roles. Looked a player from the start for me.
Willock on 23:34 - Apr 20 with 2333 viewsdixiedean

Willock on 22:29 - Apr 20 by Antti_Heinola

Hate to say it but those comments had a slight whiff of stereotyping about them in the same way that Eze was described by some as lazy .
Willock on 07:37 - Apr 21 with 2066 viewsgazza1

Willock's game has improved in most respects and in line with how many of our players are now playing.......I thought that he always had the ability and showed it on occasions but he was very inconsistent and MW managed that exceptionally well. It is not good playing a player when he is constantly making wrong decisions - his confidence will be shot and this game is all about confidence. He is doing far, far better and 'good for him'. He still needs to improve though but he is getting there.
Willock on 07:53 - Apr 21 with 2012 viewsMetallica_Hoop

As I said before my Arsenal mate rated him above his brother.

Great to see he's starting to show what he was talking about.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Willock on 08:10 - Apr 21 with 1956 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Willock on 22:33 - Apr 20 by nix

Was that the guy who sounded like he's the sort who tells it like it is, and then just slags everyone off? I only half listened to him because he sounded like he was talking a load of sht.

So that bloke is actually a big deal.

His name is Peter Bleksley and he was a former undercover police officer famous for admitting that Police used dead babies names when assigning officers with false identities.

I’ve no idea if he was involved, but other operations from related police units included having sex with (and sometimes impregnating) women they were surveilling under the guise of their cover identities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/oct/28/secrets-and-lies-untangling-the-

Our government (including Labour) have recently just strengthened the legality of such activities through the Covert Human Intelligence Bill.

For those not au fait with the SpyCops scandal, he was also the lead in the BBC series Hunted.

I had no idea he was a QPR fan and have no idea how Open All R’s even got involved with him:

[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 12:09]
Willock on 08:24 - Apr 21 with 1900 viewsnix

Willock on 08:10 - Apr 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

His name is Peter Bleksley and he was a former undercover police officer famous for admitting that Police used dead babies names when assigning officers with false identities.

I’ve no idea if he was involved, but other operations from related police units included having sex with (and sometimes impregnating) women they were surveilling under the guise of their cover identities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/oct/28/secrets-and-lies-untangling-the-

Our government (including Labour) have recently just strengthened the legality of such activities through the Covert Human Intelligence Bill.

For those not au fait with the SpyCops scandal, he was also the lead in the BBC series Hunted.

I had no idea he was a QPR fan and have no idea how Open All R’s even got involved with him:

I only watched the first couple of minutes and he's everything I would have imagined Bazz.
Willock on 08:36 - Apr 21 with 1840 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Willock on 08:24 - Apr 21 by nix

I only watched the first couple of minutes and he's everything I would have imagined Bazz.

If you can get past his ‘self congratulatory’ broadcast style it’s actually fascinating and to be fair he and others are probably responsible for getting some real scum bags off our streets, but sadly are responsible for ruining the lives of a lot of innocent people too.

Sorry this has fck all to do with Willock!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 8:39]
Willock on 08:40 - Apr 21 with 1805 viewsstevec

Is it illegal to get undercover trade unionists pregnant?
Willock on 08:50 - Apr 21 with 1758 viewsNorthantsHoop

He is very good, getting better game by game, physically looks stronger and I think more importantly he is now fit. Man of match last night for me.
Willock on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 1736 viewsdanehoop

Willock on 08:50 - Apr 21 by NorthantsHoop

He is very good, getting better game by game, physically looks stronger and I think more importantly he is now fit. Man of match last night for me.

I'd suggest we enjoy him whilst we have him as I suspect he will certainly be one that is being very closely watched by some very large clubs.

Never knowingly understood

Willock on 08:55 - Apr 21 with 1713 viewsSuperhoops2808

Willock on 07:53 - Apr 21 by Metallica_Hoop

As I said before my Arsenal mate rated him above his brother.

Great to see he's starting to show what he was talking about.

Speak to most Arsenal supporters and they will say they missed out on the better brother... Some Arse supporters still crying about Eze lol
Willock on 08:59 - Apr 21 with 1681 viewsbaz_qpr

Unplayable first half
Willock on 09:12 - Apr 21 with 1623 viewspaulparker

He is fan and has been for a very long time
And he is allowed an opinion like we all are ,I stopped listening to the podcast a very long time ago but if he was a guest then it makes a change from having some of the players on who just bore you to death

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024