Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace 03:18 - Jul 22 with 17442 viewsB_Wad

I suppose this is part of what comes with the club's ascending reputation.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57923015
Eustace on 15:19 - Jul 25 with 2698 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eustace on 14:57 - Jul 25 by rsonist

Eustace on 15:28 - Jul 25 with 2638 viewsBerkoRanger

And the QPR news keeps getting better and better. Really excited for this season.
Eustace on 15:32 - Jul 25 with 2610 viewsDavieQPR

Obvious he didn't want to take a Liberty.
Eustace on 15:41 - Jul 25 with 2564 viewsBerkoRanger

No need to Swan around with jokes like that.....
Eustace on 15:53 - Jul 25 with 2510 viewsfrancisbowles

Eustace on 13:50 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Could be a good sign for us, not only that there's no upheaval, but also another club that threatened last year might not be in a particularly healthy state this.

If, as has been said, he is highly thought of by the players, then this is great news.

He must have looked at what happened yesterday and thought, why would I want all these problems at Swansea and the possible pre Christmas departure when I have a good position at a rapidly improving club.
Eustace on 15:54 - Jul 25 with 2505 viewsLazyFan

If he stays when even more offers come in from clubs beyond this one, I would say it suggests he thinks we have a great chance at promotion.

Also, the club played a smart one here. Don't get all pishy and ban him from talking, let him talk to others and then if he stays here we know he's committed and we have not upset him. It also sends a message that talented people we have, want to stay.

Otherwise, you could end up being a BOS-man ... I'll get my coat.

zzzzzzzzzz

Eustace on 15:58 - Jul 25 with 2485 viewsenfieldargh

Brilliant news , I think the Swansea job is an enormous rebuild and as mentioned something is in the air around the KPFS

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eustace on 16:02 - Jul 25 with 2475 viewsdmm

Fantastic news. Whoever was being lined up as the new assistant manager won't be happy though, so I hope it wasn't going to be an internal appointment.
Login to get fewer ads

Eustace on 16:03 - Jul 25 with 2468 viewsrsonist

It's good news in terms of us kicking off the season but it should only be a matter of time before a job he fancies does come up. It seems he feels he's ready to take the step, and the prospect of a successful season with us is probably unlikely to affect that too greatly.
Eustace on 17:12 - Jul 25 with 2287 viewsgazza1

Wow, the deal was done, I wonder what happened!!!

'Reluctantly' .....says to me he wants out. Not sure we want someone who 'reluctantly' stayed at the Rangers.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 17:18]
Eustace on 17:29 - Jul 25 with 2196 viewsBlackCrowe

Asbolutely, this is signetficant news.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Eustace on 17:35 - Jul 25 with 2159 viewsSuperhoop83

Eustace on 17:12 - Jul 25 by gazza1

'Reluctantly' .....says to me he wants out. Not sure we want someone who 'reluctantly' stayed at the Rangers.

People tell a boss that they they are leaving reluctantly simply to soften the blow. I think Eustace has used the word in that sense with Swansea.

Great news.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 17:36]

Suffering since 1978.

Eustace on 17:46 - Jul 25 with 2083 viewsgazza1

Eustace on 17:35 - Jul 25 by Superhoop83

People tell a boss that they they are leaving reluctantly simply to soften the blow. I think Eustace has used the word in that sense with Swansea.

Great news.

He was gone, as good as.........unsure what occurred but he wanted to go. Not sure that is good for us. We may not see him much more if he writes stuff like that.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 17:51]
Eustace on 18:00 - Jul 25 with 2035 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Eustace on 17:46 - Jul 25 by gazza1

He was gone, as good as.........unsure what occurred but he wanted to go. Not sure that is good for us. We may not see him much more if he writes stuff like that.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 17:51]

Always two sides to every story, as many people have said previously and as i believe their isn't a negative to this. Club are developing coaches that are highly regarded now along side players!

I'm guessing you've never been for a job interview whilst still being employed and turned it down?
Eustace on 18:13 - Jul 25 with 1968 viewsBazzeR

Eustace on 17:12 - Jul 25 by gazza1

The offer of a larger salary at Swansea can always be negated if it’s trumped by his current employers.
Eustace on 18:21 - Jul 25 with 1926 viewsgazza1

You can say and think what you like but it would not go down well with our current leaders of the Club.......it is against all their principles. That suggests trouble for Eustace.
Eustace on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 1890 viewsdmm

The club allowed Eustace to apply for the job at Swansea, so no trouble for him. Now there are media reports the club will offer Eustace a renewed contract. They clearly want to keep him on board. Hope he signs it.
Eustace on 18:48 - Jul 25 with 1795 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Delighted he's staying.

With Johansen signing, Odubajo surely to be signed this week, some of those youngsters looking seriosly promising - and tonking Man U, Eustace can see the club has built strongly on last year's relative success.

Couple that with Swansea's owners' reticence in supporting their manager (the reason Potter left?), I reckon Eustace figured he has a better chance of promotion at QPR and biding his time.

Who knows, we might lose him when the first few managerial sackings come round in October/November, but glad he's sticking with us.
Eustace on 18:51 - Jul 25 with 1783 viewsHayesender

Just a thought, but maybe he is being groomed to take over from MW when the latter moves upstairs?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Eustace on 19:08 - Jul 25 with 1716 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eustace on 17:35 - Jul 25 by Superhoop83

Great news.

Well, yeah, he's not going to say "I went to look at Swansea but it's a f*cking snake pit and I'm not touching it with a bargepole", there's such a thing as respect.

Clearly he's on the radar and he has ambition (good) so will go in the not too distant future. But good for us not to have disruption right now when everything is lining up right.

Let's hope he gets a promotion on his cv before he goes.
Eustace on 19:11 - Jul 25 with 1707 viewsrsonist

Eustace on 18:21 - Jul 25 by gazza1

You can say and think what you like but it would not go down well with our current leaders of the Club.......it is against all their principles. That suggests trouble for Eustace.

I'll be the one to bite I guess... really not sure what it is you've been implying about Eustace throughout the thread. "some at the Club are very pleased that he is going" very much not the case from those with a track record of being in the know for instance.

Likewise I see nothing that goes against the 'club leaders principles' or whatever in having someone naturally looking to grow in their career but being careful about how they do it. There's no duplicity in that. It's no different to Eze turning down West Brom for example. For this to be seen as a place of progress, where people eventually can exceed our ceiling even as it grows, is something they will have always wanted to encourage.
Eustace on 19:16 - Jul 25 with 1667 viewsgazza1

Eustace on 19:11 - Jul 25 by rsonist

I'll be the one to bite I guess... really not sure what it is you've been implying about Eustace throughout the thread. "some at the Club are very pleased that he is going" very much not the case from those with a track record of being in the know for instance.

Likewise I see nothing that goes against the 'club leaders principles' or whatever in having someone naturally looking to grow in their career but being careful about how they do it. There's no duplicity in that. It's no different to Eze turning down West Brom for example. For this to be seen as a place of progress, where people eventually can exceed our ceiling even as it grows, is something they will have always wanted to encourage.

Ok, as I said you can think what you like rsonist.....lets wait and see eh. And, of course he is going against the current clubs principles - if you cannot see that then sobeit 'reluctantly'.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 19:17]
Eustace on 19:20 - Jul 25 with 1641 viewsrsonist

Eustace on 19:16 - Jul 25 by gazza1

Ok, as I said you can think what you like rsonist.....lets wait and see eh. And, of course he is going against the current clubs principles - if you cannot see that then sobeit 'reluctantly'.

Clown manoeuvres. If you said it then you can explain it.
Eustace on 19:25 - Jul 25 with 1605 viewsdm97

Eustace on 19:16 - Jul 25 by gazza1

This isn't supposed to sound like a dig - even though it does - but what principles are you referring to? Genuinely intrigued

IMO it's a huge positive in what is a worryingly positive 8 weeks...it's the hoops that kills you etc
Eustace on 19:48 - Jul 25 with 1515 viewsgazza1

Eustace on 19:25 - Jul 25 by dm97

This isn't supposed to sound like a dig - even though it does - but what principles are you referring to? Genuinely intrigued

IMO it's a huge positive in what is a worryingly positive 8 weeks...it's the hoops that kills you etc

100% for the Club, 100% for the Team in simplistic terms. Kane for example, many thought what he did was nothing really or it wasn't that bad but what is happening to him - gone basically!!

Eustace has 'as good as gone' but something has stopped it happening and he uses the word 'reluctantly' suggesting he is not happy.........that would not be seen as too good in the current regime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024