Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin head butt on Grant Hall 22:05 - Aug 18 with 24909 viewsBakes

Now I’m all for us bringing the sh*thousery but surely this will result in a ban for Charlie

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 12:34 - Aug 20 with 2663 viewsstainrods_elbow

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 12:33 - Aug 20 by stainrods_elbow

If Austin still needs coaching to help him stop assaulting opposition players at the age of 32, I'd have thought we're all in trouble.

O sorry, looks like you were talking about Moses, a little confusingly in a Charlie thread.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 12:49 - Aug 20 with 2608 viewskensalriser

One thing that occurs to me from watching that very short clip of Austin's indiscretion is that it's not really a true headbutt in that his head doesn't pivot from the base of the neck as you'd imagine, but instead his entire upper body from the waist angles forward as it does when you shape up to run.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 13:19 - Aug 20 with 2496 viewsPinnerPaul

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 12:18 - Aug 20 by gazza1

Impartial view.....thats how I work.

The incident deserved a sending off and even now the incident should be reviewed and retrospective ban given - correct decision/outcome. Anything else is wrong - don't care about rules.

Pretty chaotic game without 'rules' and totally impractical to re referee every game to review 'wrong' decisions.
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 15:57 - Aug 20 with 2264 viewsgazza1

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 13:19 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Pretty chaotic game without 'rules' and totally impractical to re referee every game to review 'wrong' decisions.

yes it would be but if they can review some stuff after the game then why not this situation which is 'not good'......all refs make mistakes.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 15:57]
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:01 - Aug 20 with 2248 viewsEsox_Lucius

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 15:57 - Aug 20 by gazza1

yes it would be but if they can review some stuff after the game then why not this situation which is 'not good'......all refs make mistakes.

How many times do you need simple things explained to you? especially by people who know what they are talking about.

The grass is always greener.

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:04 - Aug 20 with 2229 viewsgazza1

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:01 - Aug 20 by Esox_Lucius

How many times do you need simple things explained to you? especially by people who know what they are talking about.

Oh no not you!!!!!

I know the effing rules but they are rubbish....you cannot have players nutting people and do nothing about it. Right, got that one .

Can you imagine what would be going on here if it was the other way round!!!!!
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:05 - Aug 20 with 2219 viewsEsox_Lucius

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:04 - Aug 20 by gazza1

Oh no not you!!!!!

I know the effing rules but they are rubbish....you cannot have players nutting people and do nothing about it. Right, got that one .

Well perhaps you are complaining about the rules on the wrong platform. Direct your abuse and solutions to those who can change the rules to your liking.

The grass is always greener.

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:11 - Aug 20 with 2200 viewsdaveB

Oh no not you!!!!!

I think it's safe to say several people can see the same incident and view it differently.
It still looks accidental to me but have seen plenty are adamant he meant it. Realistically we'll never know for sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 2139 viewsgazza1

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:11 - Aug 20 by daveB

I think it's safe to say several people can see the same incident and view it differently.
It still looks accidental to me but have seen plenty are adamant he meant it. Realistically we'll never know for sure.

Really.......
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 17:14 - Aug 20 with 2047 viewsdaveB

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:27 - Aug 20 by gazza1

Really.......

yeah thats how it looked to me, he seems to connect with Halls cheek so if he did mean to do it was a really odd way to do it
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 17:15 - Aug 20 with 2043 viewsWatfordR

Six pages on an incident that didn't affect the outcome of the game, and that no one outside of this board really seems to care about.

I'm looking for threads on the performances the other night of the likes of Willock, de Wijs, or Johansen, the incredible belief and spirit shown by the team. Nothing.

LFW. At times, it's a bit of an odd gaff for a place supposed to be made up of QPR fans.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 17:20]
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 17:19 - Aug 20 with 2013 viewsPinnerPaul

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:27 - Aug 20 by gazza1

Really.......

Yes really.

NO ONE can judge intent with any certainty which is why it isn't mentioned in the laws of the game.

Like others I'm staggered by the amount of posts/views on a 'negative' subject, that is done and dusted, when there is so much positivity around.
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 17:47 - Aug 20 with 1951 viewsHamptonR

We got away with one.

Always seems to be the opposition but this time it was us.

Put a tick in the win column and move on.
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:13 - Aug 20 with 1865 viewsNorthernr

Oh no not you!!!!!

Would it stretch to six pages do you think?
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 1797 viewsDavieQPR

I just hope with 6 pages it doesn't go to Charlie's head.
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:31 - Aug 20 with 1785 viewsQPR_John

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 15:57 - Aug 20 by gazza1

Do you review all referee mistakes then.
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 1774 viewsRangers67

Oh no not you!!!!!

Well if you are such a stickler for the rules why aren’t you complaining about the ref not giving a free kick for Hall grabbing Charlie with both hands?
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 1773 viewsMaggsinho

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 16:11 - Aug 20 by daveB

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 1518 viewsgazza1

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 18:13 - Aug 20 by Northernr

Would it stretch to six pages do you think?

No,

It is as clear as can be and posters think differently. It says a lot!!!!
Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 23:32 - Aug 20 with 1289 viewsfrancisbowles

Austin head butt on Grant Hall on 12:33 - Aug 20 by stainrods_elbow

If Austin still needs coaching to help him stop assaulting opposition players at the age of 32, I'd have thought we're all in trouble.

I was referring to Moses. (Yes, I know the thread title but someone mentioned his faults as well)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024