Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bettache 15:00 - Aug 20 with 5268 viewsdaveB

Gone to Oldham on a season long loan

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/faysal-bettache-joins-oldham-on-loan-200821
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 15:01]
Bettache on 02:44 - Aug 21 with 1688 viewsMistication92

Bit surprised the club didn't wait until after Oxford to let him go, especially since I'm sure they'll want to rest a few after 3 games in 7 days.
Bettache on 15:15 - Aug 21 with 1453 viewsaston_hoop

Tough old start. Starting today and 2-0 down after 12 minutes

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bettache on 16:54 - Aug 21 with 1412 viewsCheshireR

A shocking first half performance by Oldham, but much better in the second 45 minutes. Faysal impressive despite the limitations of some of his team-mates.
Bettache on 18:33 - Aug 21 with 1257 viewsrsonist

https://www.owtb.co.uk/topic/52768-faysal-bettache/?do=findComment&comment=1

"Did well today. Made most of his passes, including a couple of cross field passes to Hart and Adams, and put a couple of tackles in. Corner wasn't bad either. If he keeps it up, he's a clear starter for us."

https://www.owtb.co.uk/topic/52767-match-vs-colchester-united-h-21082021/page/4/

"New QPR lad - Must be wondering what on earth he is doing here. Tried to make stuff happen but again, zero options. "
Bettache on 10:06 - Aug 22 with 989 viewsCiderwithRsie

Still puzzled by choice of Oldham but he seems guaranteed to start and could become their main play-maker, so I suppose that's the point.
Bettache on 10:12 - Aug 22 with 973 viewsnix

Bettache on 10:06 - Aug 22 by CiderwithRsie

Still puzzled by choice of Oldham but he seems guaranteed to start and could become their main play-maker, so I suppose that's the point.

I agree that's exactly the point, getting game time. It sounds like he's definitely going to improve their team, so he's going to play. Also not necessarily a bad thing to be up against it and playing with players that need to win.

If he was going to a Division 1 side and only play a handful of games he might as well stay with us.
Bettache on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 945 viewsozexile

Seems odd to let him go before the cup game. But hope he does well.
Bettache on 10:24 - Aug 22 with 935 viewshertshoops

Looks like he's been deliberately pushed out of his comfort zone of U23's to get him 'battle hardened'
On field and off field problems to deal with, should be a tough learning curve for him
From the little I've seen of him in the flesh he's not looked out of place but fades in games - playing 90mins twice a week at Oldham should toughen him up
Login to get fewer ads

Bettache on 10:58 - Aug 22 with 881 viewsdistortR

Bettache on 10:06 - Aug 22 by CiderwithRsie

a local lad is with Wigan, he says a big part of his learning curve was going non-league with Notts County, toughened him up. We've seen bettache is good technically, now he's going to learn survival and get street-wise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024