Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spine tingling 20:32 - Aug 28 with 2333 viewsBlackCrowe

Dieng - Jordy, Dickie, Barbet - Stef, Willock. What a spine we have in this team, struggle to find fault with any of them today - immense.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Spine tingling on 20:41 - Aug 28 with 2279 viewsToast_R

My only concern is the lack of pace, Coventry were able to play through a bit too easily in the first half for my liking. Jordy reminds me a bit of Gorks in that department.
Spine tingling on 23:31 - Aug 28 with 1932 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Spine tingling on 20:41 - Aug 28 by Toast_R

My only concern is the lack of pace, Coventry were able to play through a bit too easily in the first half for my liking. Jordy reminds me a bit of Gorks in that department.

Willock and Chair are pretty quick.
Spine tingling on 23:35 - Aug 28 with 1912 viewsLongsufferingR

The three centre backs were unbelievable today. Can't remember any of them putting a foot wrong and several outstanding blocks when Cov did get through. Absolutely amazing trio.
Spine tingling on 23:39 - Aug 28 with 1900 viewsDavieQPR

Thought the 1st half Willock and Chair were too wide, With the WBs we often had 2 on each wing but only a not completely fit Austin alone in the middle.
Spine tingling on 09:55 - Aug 29 with 1507 viewscpgerber

Spine tingling on 23:35 - Aug 28 by LongsufferingR

The three centre backs were unbelievable today. Can't remember any of them putting a foot wrong and several outstanding blocks when Cov did get through. Absolutely amazing trio.

I'm feeling very much comfortable with any 3 of our CB's playing any given game at the moment. Dunne looks to have been a great signing. We can miss any defender and he steps right in. One department of our squad I am not worried about at this stage.
Spine tingling on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 1306 viewsWestbourneR

Dickie, De Wijs, Barbet is a promotion back line. Seriously impressive.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Spine tingling on 14:05 - Aug 29 with 1245 viewsDylanP

A few years back, every time the ball went to BOS or Eze I would sit up and pay attention coz there was a chance for some magic. The trouble was we were pretty predictable and there is only so much magic one player can conjure. Now we have 6-7 players who can conjure the magic and bring the heat. When Willock, Chair, Moses, Kakay, Callum, or Adomah run with the ball defenders start to panic. To be honest, you can add Dickie and even Barbet to that list, as well. We have Jojo in the middle spraying passes around. We have two real strikers who work really hard AND score goals. Did you notice that Charlie played an important role in both goals just with his hustle?

Oh yeah, and we have the best goalie we've had since .... Phil Parkes? (probably a huge exaggeration, we've had some great goalies since those days -- you get my point though).

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Spine tingling on 14:10 - Aug 29 with 1237 viewsPinnerPaul

Agree with all the above.

Only concern is lack of pace, couple of times yesterday, Rob had a couple of yards head start on their guy and still lost out in the foot race.

On the flip side that's probably the reason he hasn't yet gone for decent money.
Login to get fewer ads

Spine tingling on 14:25 - Aug 29 with 1215 viewsdannyblue

Spine tingling on 23:39 - Aug 28 by DavieQPR

Thought the 1st half Willock and Chair were too wide, With the WBs we often had 2 on each wing but only a not completely fit Austin alone in the middle.

I noticed that difference as well. Since they were often on opposite sides of the pitch we missed their interplay. It must have been deliberate to counter / exploit some aspect of Coventry
Spine tingling on 14:29 - Aug 29 with 1206 viewsdannyblue

Spine tingling on 23:31 - Aug 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Willock and Chair are pretty quick.

Chair very quick of foot and thought and over a couple yards, but less so in a foot race. Saw him get caught once yesterday too.

I wonder if BOS is regretting his decision. If he'd been able to listen to our coaches and kept improving he could have been that pace we need.
Spine tingling on 16:38 - Aug 29 with 1114 viewsLogman

De Wijs is superb in the centre of the back three. His decision making and play are top drawer. I'm yet to see him struggle at any moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024