Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbappe 22:18 - Aug 31 with 2354 viewsJuzzie

PSG turn down £189m from Real Madrid yet willing to let him go there next summer on a free.

Unless he brings in circa £190m in net profit to the club in one year this seems bonkers.

Mbappe on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 2326 viewsMedwayR

PSG don’t care about money, hence why the European Super League didn’t appeal to them, so whilst it’s bad business they’re not in the business to make money.

Poll: Who’s better?

Mbappe on 22:33 - Aug 31 with 2262 viewsTomS

Mbappe on 22:21 - Aug 31 by MedwayR

PSG don’t care about money, hence why the European Super League didn’t appeal to them, so whilst it’s bad business they’re not in the business to make money.

I agree. The owners are sending a message declaring that they are not going to play by everyone else's rules. They want to win the Champions League this season and need Mbappe to achieve that, irrespective of the cost. They have arrived at the top table and have no intention of leaving.

So where did Real Madrid raise that kind of money? I thought they claimed they were broke?

Are all UEFA FFP rules being ignored due to the pandemic?
Mbappe on 06:20 - Sep 1 with 1978 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mbappe on 22:33 - Aug 31 by TomS

I agree. The owners are sending a message declaring that they are not going to play by everyone else's rules. They want to win the Champions League this season and need Mbappe to achieve that, irrespective of the cost. They have arrived at the top table and have no intention of leaving.

So where did Real Madrid raise that kind of money? I thought they claimed they were broke?

Are all UEFA FFP rules being ignored due to the pandemic?

Real may have offered £189m, doesn’t mean they were actually going to BACS transfer that amount in one go. Many transfers fees have structured payments over a period of years.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Mbappe on 08:19 - Sep 1 with 1835 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Every time I see his name Hanson pop into my head.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Mbappe on 08:54 - Sep 1 with 1787 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mbappe on 06:20 - Sep 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Real may have offered £189m, doesn’t mean they were actually going to BACS transfer that amount in one go. Many transfers fees have structured payments over a period of years.

Nevertheless they were prepared to pay in somehow. For a supposedly broke club it's ridiculous.
Mbappe on 08:56 - Sep 1 with 1775 viewsTheChef

Top flight football finances currently have no basis in reality.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024