Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterbrough Away 17:07 - Oct 5 with 30573 viewsdaveB

Tickets on sale tomorrow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-petqpr-051021/
Peterbrough Away on 13:23 - Oct 22 with 2985 views89_50

I'm heading up on my jack jones tomorrow. Anyone know which pubs R's fans can go to?
Peterbrough Away on 13:34 - Oct 22 with 2918 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 13:23 - Oct 22 by 89_50

I'm heading up on my jack jones tomorrow. Anyone know which pubs R's fans can go to?

Any.I think most pubs will have a smattering of qpr fans in it.You could always have a look at the football ground guide for the names of a few.But the ground is only a short walk from the city centre and there are too many to name here.
Peterbrough Away on 13:37 - Oct 22 with 2912 viewsDieByYourSide

Poll: And it's hi ho

Peterbrough Away on 13:47 - Oct 22 with 2878 viewsBakes

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Peterbrough Away on 14:09 - Oct 22 with 2777 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 13:47 - Oct 22 by Bakes

As long as my coach driver turns up at Ely I’ll be ok.
Peterbrough Away on 14:32 - Oct 22 with 2701 viewsthemodfather

bow locks! fingers crossed on the day
Peterbrough Away on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 2520 viewsCrun

Peterbrough Away on 13:37 - Oct 22 by DieByYourSide

Charters is a barge on the river with a recently extended beer garden. It's half way between the city centre and the ground, on the right hand side of the bridge:

https://www.charters-bar.com/
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:46]
Peterbrough Away on 15:56 - Oct 22 with 2409 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 15:39 - Oct 22 by Crun

Charters is a barge on the river with a recently extended beer garden. It's half way between the city centre and the ground, on the right hand side of the bridge:

https://www.charters-bar.com/
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:46]

We all need to find a pub without Sky tv as the 12.30 game is Chelshite v Naarwich.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterbrough Away on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 2385 viewsdaveB

Bit more on the train issues tomorrow if like me you got the cheap tickets for Thameslink/Great Northern

https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/service-u

Unavailability of train crew means a reduced service will operate on some Thameslink / Great Northern routes tomorrow, Saturday 23 October.

Customer Advice

This is expected to affect the following routes:

Services between Peterborough, London and Horsham
Services between Welwyn Garden City / Stevenage and Moorgate.

Thameslink / Great Northern will look to add stops to alternative trains passing through the affected areas where able to do so.

To help you with your journey, tickets will be accepted on some local alternative routes and this message will be updated overnight to reflect the arrangements in place.

Can you tell me more about the incident?

For more information online about the current situation, see here.

Check before you travel:
You can check your journey using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #GTRAlterations

Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

We want to make information better - tell us how! Fill out this online Disruption Survey.
Peterbrough Away on 16:09 - Oct 22 with 2362 viewsCrun

Peterbrough Away on 15:56 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

We all need to find a pub without Sky tv as the 12.30 game is Chelshite v Naarwich.

No sports TV in Charters.
Peterbrough Away on 16:23 - Oct 22 with 2312 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Peterbrough Away on 16:03 - Oct 22 by daveB

Bit more on the train issues tomorrow if like me you got the cheap tickets for Thameslink/Great Northern

https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/service-u

Unavailability of train crew means a reduced service will operate on some Thameslink / Great Northern routes tomorrow, Saturday 23 October.

Customer Advice

This is expected to affect the following routes:

Services between Peterborough, London and Horsham
Services between Welwyn Garden City / Stevenage and Moorgate.

Thameslink / Great Northern will look to add stops to alternative trains passing through the affected areas where able to do so.

To help you with your journey, tickets will be accepted on some local alternative routes and this message will be updated overnight to reflect the arrangements in place.

Can you tell me more about the incident?

For more information online about the current situation, see here.

Check before you travel:
You can check your journey using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #GTRAlterations

Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

We want to make information better - tell us how! Fill out this online Disruption Survey.

Toying with a refund and driving up looking at that
Peterbrough Away on 16:39 - Oct 22 with 2259 viewsthemodfather

tickets MAY? be accepted on trains from kings cross to pboro? police will want qpr fans on the move and away from london stations, in the 1000s and this may help with ticket acceptance?? coming back most will just get on first london bound chuff chuff
Peterbrough Away on 16:44 - Oct 22 with 2240 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 16:39 - Oct 22 by themodfather

tickets MAY? be accepted on trains from kings cross to pboro? police will want qpr fans on the move and away from london stations, in the 1000s and this may help with ticket acceptance?? coming back most will just get on first london bound chuff chuff

I doubt you’d be allowed to get a gner train,or whatever it’s called now.I’d like to see the guard telling 500 qpr fans to get off at the next station.And I thought I was getting shafted by having to get a coach from Ely.
Everyone hates us.The EFL,Sky and now great northern train crews.
Peterbrough Away on 16:49 - Oct 22 with 2227 viewsNorthernr

TBF if you have to rely on "Great" Northern, and First Crapital Connect before that, to get to work you'll know those cnts haven't had enough drivers to operate their timetable at any point over the last decade.
Peterbrough Away on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 2200 viewsdaveB

Peterbrough Away on 16:39 - Oct 22 by themodfather

That's what I am hoping for, would be handy
Peterbrough Away on 20:24 - Oct 22 with 1932 viewsTGRRRSSS

How far from the station for Peterborough., looks about 15 mins walk? staright forward too and from station?

Where is everyone heading from says both Kings Cross and St Pancras go???...

I realise I only suddenly remembered last minute...
Peterbrough Away on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 1675 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 20:24 - Oct 22 by TGRRRSSS

How far from the station for Peterborough., looks about 15 mins walk? staright forward too and from station?

Where is everyone heading from says both Kings Cross and St Pancras go???...

I realise I only suddenly remembered last minute...

It is only a 10-15 walk from the station,but it seems a lot longer when I’ve seen us lose 4-1 there in 2001-02?
Peterbrough Away on 10:46 - Oct 23 with 1401 viewsDubaiR

Halesworth mate about 45 min away
Peterbrough Away on 10:48 - Oct 23 with 1397 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Peterbrough Away on 10:46 - Oct 23 by DubaiR

Halesworth mate about 45 min away

I have one adult spare in our group if anyone is still looking.
Peterbrough Away on 13:23 - Oct 23 with 1213 viewslondonscottish

Peterbrough Away on 13:23 - Oct 22 by 89_50

Brewers Tap by the station

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024