Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterbrough Away 17:07 - Oct 5 with 30580 viewsdaveB

Tickets on sale tomorrow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-petqpr-051021/
Peterbrough Away on 15:26 - Oct 20 with 3206 viewsBoston

Peterbrough Away on 14:07 - Oct 20 by loftboy

Might bump into you, be good to put a face to a user name!

He’s not just a pretty face.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peterbrough Away on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 3159 viewsDiscodroids

Peterbrough Away on 15:02 - Oct 20 by CroydonCaptJack

Might need to narrow it down

lol!

90% of us have moobs like diana doors, jowels like The baron Hakonnen and hair like the coconut matting on pete beals fruit and veg stall.

middle age, what a bastard.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Peterbrough Away on 15:44 - Oct 20 with 3134 viewsDiscodroids

Peterbrough Away on 15:10 - Oct 20 by Silverfoxqpr

Thanks mate, much better now thanks. Just can't smell or taste anything which is a bummer for obvious beer related reasons. It's not been all bad, had all the tits in the garden, Long Tailed, Blue, Coal and Great along with a mentally disturbed Great Spotted Woodpecker who even had a dig at the cat a few times, great therapy and entertainment, recommended!

I'll get the roof rack on!

A Bird spotter!.

on second thoughts Tone... i'd think i'd rather be kidnapped by John Wayne Gacey!. 2 hours of you talking about the vocal resonations of the coal tit is beyond my known tangible parameters.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Peterbrough Away on 15:47 - Oct 20 with 3144 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 15:44 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

A Bird spotter!.

on second thoughts Tone... i'd think i'd rather be kidnapped by John Wayne Gacey!. 2 hours of you talking about the vocal resonations of the coal tit is beyond my known tangible parameters.

You want some?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Peterbrough Away on 15:48 - Oct 20 with 3131 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Peterbrough Away on 15:47 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

You want some?

BRILLIANT!
Peterbrough Away on 15:49 - Oct 20 with 3105 viewsDiscodroids

Peterbrough Away on 15:47 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

You want some?

I think it was 4737 Carling who once said ' The Eurasian Sparrowhawk?, i'll shit 'em'

Peterbrough Away on 15:57 - Oct 20 with 3077 viewsHayesender

Few of us meeting up early doors at the wetherspoons in St Pancras Station before jumping on the slow rattler around 9.45.

Couple of breakfast Guinness's to line the old stomach 😋

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Peterbrough Away on 16:18 - Oct 20 with 3027 viewsfrancisbowles

Mrs FB and I are going to. We are making a weekend of it two nights in the Peterborough Premier Inn. We know how to live! We'll be the ones in the wet weather gear as we are in row A, I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterbrough Away on 16:26 - Oct 20 with 2997 viewslosethedrum

Peterbrough Away on 16:18 - Oct 20 by francisbowles

Mrs FB and I are going to. We are making a weekend of it two nights in the Peterborough Premier Inn. We know how to live! We'll be the ones in the wet weather gear as we are in row A, I think.

Staying for a couple of nights is the best way to do an away game , i actually really like the premier inns .
Booked train to Cardiff and staying in an Ibis hotel for the wednesday night game & just seen match tickets are a reasonable £21 for that game .
Peterbrough Away on 16:28 - Oct 20 with 2978 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 16:26 - Oct 20 by losethedrum

Staying for a couple of nights is the best way to do an away game , i actually really like the premier inns .
Booked train to Cardiff and staying in an Ibis hotel for the wednesday night game & just seen match tickets are a reasonable £21 for that game .

When you get a good one, they really are very good for the money.

Peterbrough Away on 16:33 - Oct 20 with 2956 viewsloftboy

Peterbrough Away on 15:24 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

Leave it out snakehips!.

After all that weight loss your smoother than Bryan Ferry in his sharkskin suit in the 'Angel eyes' video

Put a Bit back on Glenn!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Peterbrough Away on 16:36 - Oct 20 with 2924 viewsDiscodroids

Peterbrough Away on 16:33 - Oct 20 by loftboy

Put a Bit back on Glenn!!

Ahh Rob, since lockdown and the redundancy, i've gone up to 16 stone from 14 and a half.

I look like Popeye Doyle whose had 2okg of window cavity insulation foam injection moulded up the arse.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 16:37]

Peterbrough Away on 16:40 - Oct 20 with 2923 viewsDavieQPR

Maybe Clive could see how many WATRB badges could be sold.
Peterbrough Away on 21:37 - Oct 20 with 2645 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 15:26 - Oct 20 by Boston

He’s not just a pretty face.

Or even a pretty face.
Peterbrough Away on 06:45 - Oct 21 with 2469 viewsDubaiR

Stow,

The car share sounds like a plan mate. All with the solicitors now and hoping we move December time.
Peterbrough Away on 08:14 - Oct 21 with 2381 viewsozranger

Peterbrough Away on 16:28 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

When you get a good one, they really are very good for the money.

Stayed in one in Caernarfon in Snowdonia a few weeks ago. Actually quite impressed. Anyway, Travelodge in Derby already organised but other hotels in Cardiff and Blackpool already done. Always thinking about the late train, but staying the night just seems so much easier on the old body.
Peterbrough Away on 08:38 - Oct 21 with 2338 viewsBlue_Castello

Peterbrough Away on 06:45 - Oct 21 by DubaiR

Stow,

The car share sounds like a plan mate. All with the solicitors now and hoping we move December time.

So you've made the decision then , where did you chose in the end, somewhere in Ipswich or further out of Town......
Peterbrough Away on 09:17 - Oct 21 with 2274 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 08:38 - Oct 21 by Blue_Castello

So you've made the decision then , where did you chose in the end, somewhere in Ipswich or further out of Town......

He mentioned Halesworth in an earlier post.
Peterbrough Away on 10:19 - Oct 21 with 2166 viewshantssi

Peterbrough Away on 08:14 - Oct 21 by ozranger

Stayed in one in Caernarfon in Snowdonia a few weeks ago. Actually quite impressed. Anyway, Travelodge in Derby already organised but other hotels in Cardiff and Blackpool already done. Always thinking about the late train, but staying the night just seems so much easier on the old body.

Is that the one by the docks Oz?
If so I stayed there with my daughter a few years back for a walk up Snowdon, really good, very friendly staff and when I complained about the noise from the Morrisons delivery over the road during the night they knocked the cost of the night off and moved us to the other side of the hotel for the rest of our stay!!
Really good customer service.
Peterbrough Away on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 1936 viewsMrSheen

Peterbrough Away on 16:36 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

Ahh Rob, since lockdown and the redundancy, i've gone up to 16 stone from 14 and a half.

I look like Popeye Doyle whose had 2okg of window cavity insulation foam injection moulded up the arse.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 16:37]

Time to give up the pickled eggs. That or the heroin.
Peterbrough Away on 16:19 - Oct 21 with 1821 viewsDavieQPR

Looks like just over 3,800 tickets sold.
Peterbrough Away on 16:32 - Oct 21 with 1802 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 16:19 - Oct 21 by DavieQPR

Looks like just over 3,800 tickets sold.

There are two “A” and two “B” blocks along the touchline ( upper and lower, I think). Have we sold out all the 4 blocks?

No tickets available on the day folks!

Peterbrough Away on 16:35 - Oct 21 with 1794 viewsWalnut

3 blocks sold out and as of the last Offish update, only 123 tickets left in the 4th. That was yesterday so probably a sell out by close of play Friday?
Peterbrough Away on 16:37 - Oct 21 with 1789 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 16:35 - Oct 21 by Walnut

3 blocks sold out and as of the last Offish update, only 123 tickets left in the 4th. That was yesterday so probably a sell out by close of play Friday?

That’s fantastic - thanks Walnut.

Peterbrough Away on 10:33 - Oct 22 with 1455 viewsWalnut

3779 sold, 109 to sell by 12Noon today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024