Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Gray post match interview 14:10 - Nov 30 with 2684 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/interview-andre-gray-post-derby/

A few technical issues with the camera but Andre comes across very well. Very honest. Whacking great scar across the left side of his face from being attacked in 2011. Seems a good lad. Definitely knows where the goal is... even if he doesn't always know how. :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andre Gray post match interview on 14:51 - Nov 30 with 2570 viewsnix

Really interesting interview. He definitely seems to be on message with the back room team, and they seem to have inspired him to get himself together fitness wise. Looks like he's enjoying being at the club, and it's brought some pride back, after a difficult time for him last season.
Andre Gray post match interview on 16:42 - Nov 30 with 2428 viewsBklynRanger

Very open that he hasn't been fit enough and is actively working on it - that's great to hear.

And who knows how long he was like that if it wasn't working out at Watford?

We could have a new player on our hands.
Andre Gray post match interview on 16:45 - Nov 30 with 2420 viewspaulhoop2

I think from sitting on his backside at Watford it affected him maybe more then we all thought ? No doubt he fantastic finisher anyone else think he’s better away from home with teams leaving more space in behind when attacking ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Andre Gray post match interview on 20:00 - Nov 30 with 2230 viewsBeckenhamhoop

So rare to see such honesty and self reflection from a footballer. Good on him. I’d think being a new Father to 3 month old twins is also very distracting. He’s done well considering the huge change (and lack of sleep) that entails.
Andre Gray post match interview on 21:32 - Nov 30 with 2057 viewsCiderwithRsie

The fitness angle is interesting and the good thing is that not only is he saying the right things, but it implies the coaching staff think that he can be a better player than he is now.
Andre Gray post match interview on 21:46 - Nov 30 with 1992 viewsNed_Kennedys

The bollox about cancelling his loan and getting Bonne or another in instead looks even more stupid now: he hardly had any minutes on the pitch for us really and clearly knows how to score goals.
Well done Andre, keep it up.
Andre Gray post match interview on 21:49 - Nov 30 with 1973 viewsqueensparker

Again, you have to say we’ve got a great management team here. The whole chat when we signed him was he was a bad egg and that interview has him humble and resetting his whole attitude.

I saw a lot of the Warburton Brentford team when he was the lone centre forward and looked a fantastic player who got sold for big money, if we can bring that player back from his dismal time at Watford then it’s another master stroke.
Andre Gray post match interview on 03:31 - Dec 1 with 1729 viewsB_Wad

Amazing Black history tattoo on his back. Would be great if he could do a repeat at the Den.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Gray post match interview on 10:31 - Dec 1 with 1486 viewsStevenageRanger

You can tell he has a cracking shot on him and I would say from move than 8 yards out our best finisher (Charlie gets my nod in and around the goal)

The strike for the offside goal was also a rocket (plus the one at West Brom)

Lets hope he has the motivation to get really into shape and see what he can bring. I have a mate who is a Watford fan and said he was excited when he signed for them but never really seemed up for it. It looks like we are getting him in the right frame of mind now and that brings out the best. Motivation at all levls of sport are key, without it talent gets wasted. I remember when playing Sunday League and the best player in the team by far couldnt be bothered as didnt really enjoy football anymore, it showed. The odd days he was up for it showed what he could do. Professional or not, if you are not motivated/up for it, it will show in the performance!
Andre Gray post match interview on 14:59 - Dec 1 with 1325 viewsQPR_Hibs

Also, the Sky interviewer asked him post-match if he thought he should start on Sunday and he said the right thing there too. He praised Austin and Dykes and said that whoever played it would be a team performance etc.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Andre Gray post match interview on 15:05 - Dec 1 with 1290 viewslondonscottish

Thanks for posting that, Bosh.

As everybody else has been saying, he comes across as very straightforward, honest and down to earth.

Great to see we've got another likeable, hard working player.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Andre Gray post match interview on 18:25 - Dec 1 with 1128 viewsCiderwithRsie

Andre Gray post match interview on 21:49 - Nov 30 by queensparker

Again, you have to say we’ve got a great management team here. The whole chat when we signed him was he was a bad egg and that interview has him humble and resetting his whole attitude.

I saw a lot of the Warburton Brentford team when he was the lone centre forward and looked a fantastic player who got sold for big money, if we can bring that player back from his dismal time at Watford then it’s another master stroke.

I was one of those a bit dubious about his character but on reflection (and this is nothing to do with his goals) I feel that spotting good and bad eggs is something we can really trust Warburton, Ferdinand, Eustace and Ramsey on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024