Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky 15:04 - Jan 11 with 13319 viewsNorthernr

Barnsley now 8pm Saturday night!!!

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:13 - Jan 11 with 4822 viewswestberksr

the most practical kick off time of them all........

tvvats!
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:16 - Jan 11 with 4799 viewsfournil

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:13 - Jan 11 by westberksr

the most practical kick off time of them all........

tvvats!

8pm away on a Saturday night - crazy.
Blackburn on 5 times in February - is that all of their fixtures for the month?
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 4756 viewsNorthernr

Who really wants to watch Barnsley QPR at 8pm on a Saturday night for goodness sake.
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:21 - Jan 11 with 4751 viewsthehat

At least they left our (1) Saturday February 3.00pm alone v Hull on the 19th
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:22 - Jan 11 with 4732 viewsLongsufferingR

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:20 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Who really wants to watch Barnsley QPR at 8pm on a Saturday night for goodness sake.

About 1000 QPR fans who don't want to be stuck in Barnsley without return travel on a Saturday night.
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:23 - Jan 11 with 4722 viewsRangersw12

Disgraceful and no thought for the people who have already booked train tickets
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 4680 viewsThe_Beast1976

Exactly. Basically inconveniencing a thousand or so QPR fans for no reason at all. It's an absolute joke in all honesty. But Sky owns English football I guess, so it can do what it likes
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:29 - Jan 11 with 4672 viewsMrSheen

Don't forget your tennis balls.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 4634 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:23 - Jan 11 by Rangersw12

Disgraceful and no thought for the people who have already booked train tickets

On that, they were meant to release these by January 4. That was their own deadline, and already pitifully tight considering the games are next month, and they couldn't even stick to that.
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:48 - Jan 11 with 4535 viewsngbqpr

You could knock up an impromptu camping site for a couple of hundred on that car park on the grassy hill by the away end at Barnsley.

The Frankie Thread team can supply sound system and tunes, bring yer own booze.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:49 - Jan 11 with 4532 viewsngbqpr

Tyke-ing the pi$$

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:57 - Jan 11 with 4463 viewsdenhamhoop2

I thought it might be to cockblock BT but that's not even the case not surprised by the Blackburn match I fully expected that one to be moved. Hmm not much hotel choice in Barnsley on a Saturday night
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:59 - Jan 11 with 4452 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:57 - Jan 11 by denhamhoop2

I thought it might be to cockblock BT but that's not even the case not surprised by the Blackburn match I fully expected that one to be moved. Hmm not much hotel choice in Barnsley on a Saturday night

Blackburn's annoying. It's a very early start. And they've left these picks very late.

But... the Championship does need a television deal, and you'd expect that one to be picked given form and league table. They haven't stuck it on a Friday or a Monday.

I think they should be telling us this months in advance, not a few weeks, but I'll suck that one up.

Barnsley is 64 carat batshit mental.
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:04 - Jan 11 with 4417 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:59 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Blackburn's annoying. It's a very early start. And they've left these picks very late.

But... the Championship does need a television deal, and you'd expect that one to be picked given form and league table. They haven't stuck it on a Friday or a Monday.

I think they should be telling us this months in advance, not a few weeks, but I'll suck that one up.

I can just about get there from stowmarket if I get the 6am train,but it doesn’t get in until 12.11.How far is the ground from the station?
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:11 - Jan 11 with 4357 viewsMick_S

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:29 - Jan 11 by MrSheen

Don't forget your tennis balls.

I see yours and raise you mine.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:11 - Jan 11 with 4353 viewsqpr_1968

just as well i booked friday and saturday night in barnsley for this one. you gotta think ahead. monday night i would have been well and truly fcuked.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:12 - Jan 11 with 4353 viewsngbqpr

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:04 - Jan 11 by stowmarketrange

I can just about get there from stowmarket if I get the 6am train,but it doesn’t get in until 12.11.How far is the ground from the station?

When I was being chased by some tykes in 1982, about 30 seconds...

"But seriously..." - only driven in recent visits, but certainly 40 years ago it was close

Guide here says 10 mins:

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/oakwell-barnsley.ht
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 16:13]

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:16 - Jan 11 with 4307 viewsgazza1

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:11 - Jan 11 by qpr_1968

just as well i booked friday and saturday night in barnsley for this one. you gotta think ahead. monday night i would have been well and truly fcuked.

So sad........Friday & Saturday in Barnsley .
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:18 - Jan 11 with 4288 viewsgazza1

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:59 - Jan 11 by Northernr

I been there a few times and had beers up the top of the car par in that club place......ok but been to a lot better - 8pm Saturday is the end for me, I will be in a local pub.
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:21 - Jan 11 with 4274 viewswombat

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:16 - Jan 11 by gazza1

taking the full pi££ as always sky now leaving at 6am for blackburn
barnsley sat at 8pm will be the lowest viewing figures ever for a game even the locals wont bother watching that at that time .

wonder when they are gonna announce stroud takes charge of the blackburn game ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 4244 viewsqpr_1968

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:16 - Jan 11 by gazza1

they owe me 3 points big time for that.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:25 - Jan 11 with 4235 viewsenfieldargh

does the club earn £75,000 per game?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:25 - Jan 11 with 4235 viewsEsox_Lucius

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 15:57 - Jan 11 by denhamhoop2

There's a train into Derby just after midnight with a 6 hour stopover before catching a train into London. It may be better to find a B&B there for a few hours.

The grass is always greener.

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 4209 viewsbaz_qpr

Sky are on a Yorkshire weekender, Huddersfield at lunchtime, Barnsley in the evening, Sheff Weds on Sunday. Looking to get their monies worth from the crew at expense of the fans
Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:28 - Jan 11 with 4202 viewsMick_S

Blackburn and Barnsley moved by Sky on 16:27 - Jan 11 by baz_qpr

Sky are on a Yorkshire weekender, Huddersfield at lunchtime, Barnsley in the evening, Sheff Weds on Sunday. Looking to get their monies worth from the crew at expense of the fans

Yep.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024