Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring a good book - Report 16:44 - Jan 26 with 2087 viewsNorthernr

Bring a good book - Report 26th Jan 2022 16:35
For two teams that like to play the ball on the floor, QPR and Swansea contrived to serve up quite the artery hardener at Loftus Road on Tuesday evening. 11

Bring a good book - Report on 17:07 - Jan 26 with 1962 viewsOldPedro

I thought Downes could have got a 2nd yellow earlier, when he grabbed Willock as he ran past - an obvious free kick and booking for me, but the ref didn't even give us a free kick. I wonder sometimes, if the ref see's who commits a foul and knows that he really should issue another card, but decides to let it go.

Downes also had a go at Austin after Austin had fouled Manning

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Bring a good book - Report on 17:11 - Jan 26 with 1939 viewsNorthernr

Bring a good book - Report on 17:07 - Jan 26 by OldPedro

I thought Downes could have got a 2nd yellow earlier, when he grabbed Willock as he ran past - an obvious free kick and booking for me, but the ref didn't even give us a free kick. I wonder sometimes, if the ref see's who commits a foul and knows that he really should issue another card, but decides to let it go.

Downes also had a go at Austin after Austin had fouled Manning

Yeh Downes' head had gone long before he got sent off.
Bring a good book - Report on 17:32 - Jan 26 with 1844 viewsBlue_Castello

Interesting about Mccoist because it definitely looked like him sitting in row L of R block behind us, unless there were various doubles around the ground...... , my comment was why the he'll isn't he over the other side in the comfy seats but I guess he wanted a bit of atmosphere.....
Bring a good book - Report on 17:33 - Jan 26 with 1833 viewsManinBlack

Your report is far better than the game was and another Sky Live game not won. To be fair if we can get through this period without Chair and Dieng without losing then it will have gone better than expected.

As for the poor Swansea souls who travelled, I am sure they went home happier than us with a point as they probably thought they would lose. I am sure they would rather a bore draw than an entertaining 5-1 defeat like in the cup.

I totally agree with your assessment of the Swansea manager afterwards who must have been watching Afcon at the time. They were no threat at all and came for a point yet he thinks they had the better chances and deserved three points!!!
Bring a good book - Report on 17:47 - Jan 26 with 1781 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good report, Clive.

Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bring a good book - Report on 17:51 - Jan 26 with 1755 viewsGloryHunter

Question for referees - Why didn't the ref add on time for the two yellows and one red card that he awarded in the existing five minutes of added time?

Is it discretionary?
Bring a good book - Report on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 1660 viewsPinnerPaul

Bring a good book - Report on 17:51 - Jan 26 by GloryHunter

Question for referees - Why didn't the ref add on time for the two yellows and one red card that he awarded in the existing five minutes of added time?

Is it discretionary?

Yep all added time is discretionary, and its not often added on for misconduct.
Bring a good book - Report on 20:31 - Jan 26 with 1355 viewsOldPedro

Bring a good book - Report on 17:32 - Jan 26 by Blue_Castello

Interesting about Mccoist because it definitely looked like him sitting in row L of R block behind us, unless there were various doubles around the ground...... , my comment was why the he'll isn't he over the other side in the comfy seats but I guess he wanted a bit of atmosphere.....

McCoist was there

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Bring a good book - Report on 08:33 - Jan 27 with 831 viewsRs_Holy

Bring a good book - Report on 20:31 - Jan 26 by OldPedro

McCoist was there

and he said he's coming back :)
Bring a good book - Report on 09:38 - Jan 27 with 741 viewsBostonR

Russell Martin has a high opinion of himself, but has done nothing to justify it. I agree the most boring and quietly cynical team I have seen since Preston arrived at LR with their shit-show.
I thought Warburton missed a trick in not going longer in the second-half. Defensively they were woeful and we should have bombed it towards Dykes who looked up for it. If Andre Gray had played we win that game 2-0 imo.
Bring a good book - Report on 09:52 - Jan 27 with 727 viewsdaveB

Bring a good book - Report on 08:33 - Jan 27 by Rs_Holy

and he said he's coming back :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024