Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread 19:38 - Apr 17 with 21618 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

My first match fred. 3-1 Rangers.

Les and Penrice up front!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:50 - Apr 18 with 2116 viewsMelakaRanger

I had high hopes after the Huddersfield game. I should have known better,

Derby are pretty poor, yet we haven’t looked a threat.

Our crossing into the box has been pretty awful.

One goal either way will get the 3 points. And I’m not sure which side is more likely to score

Bring on the three old timers at half time?
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:51 - Apr 18 with 2098 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:46 - Apr 18 by Toast_R

Referee seems a bit fussy hey? Every cross ends in a free kick.

Agree he is a bit of a dick.Dunne had a few words after he helped Derby out with another free out .
Moses is horrible at crossing he cost us a few chances.
I see a goal coming for us though its all to play for
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:52 - Apr 18 with 2055 viewshoopstar67

Lyndon actually looks on it today
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:53 - Apr 18 with 2033 viewsMalintabuk

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:40 - Apr 18 by VancouverHoop

Both keepers looking a bit uncomfortable. Who will take advantage.

Well that was the archetypal end of season 45 mins that half. Even the crowd seems to be on the beach, though neither team as given their support anything to shout about. The atmosphere is really flat. Think more people here are on their phones than watching the match
So the match. Derby should have been one up, how the lad missed that is a mystery. The Amos goal was a bummer..... that wasxa lovely flick on by Dykes really unlucky there
Chair started the game lively but glad to say the general lethargy soon got to him as well.
We are taking a book here at the ground in can we find any other team in the league that is worse at crossing the ball than us.... at the moment the guy behind me reckons his under 12 team are nearly as bad, we really are shocking
So 2nd half.... not sure what we can hope for, anything to lift the crowd would be nice. Think I might try and start a Mexican wave just to do something .
Special mention though Derby away support arrived in number fair play to them
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:04 - Apr 18 with 1836 viewsBoston

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:53 - Apr 18 by Malintabuk

Well that was the archetypal end of season 45 mins that half. Even the crowd seems to be on the beach, though neither team as given their support anything to shout about. The atmosphere is really flat. Think more people here are on their phones than watching the match
So the match. Derby should have been one up, how the lad missed that is a mystery. The Amos goal was a bummer..... that wasxa lovely flick on by Dykes really unlucky there
Chair started the game lively but glad to say the general lethargy soon got to him as well.
We are taking a book here at the ground in can we find any other team in the league that is worse at crossing the ball than us.... at the moment the guy behind me reckons his under 12 team are nearly as bad, we really are shocking
So 2nd half.... not sure what we can hope for, anything to lift the crowd would be nice. Think I might try and start a Mexican wave just to do something .
Special mention though Derby away support arrived in number fair play to them

All that's missing from your report is rain, septic tanks and walking uphill both ways.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:05 - Apr 18 with 1821 viewsVancouverHoop

Ilias feeling it now.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:14 - Apr 18 with 1630 viewsVancouverHoop

Kakay on for injured Moses
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:14 - Apr 18 with 1619 viewsMelakaRanger

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:05 - Apr 18 by VancouverHoop

Ilias feeling it now.

Time to change it up a bit. Take off Moses and Thomas. Bring on Gray and Uncle
Login to get fewer ads

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:20 - Apr 18 with 1447 viewskropotkin41

Reading getting properly mauled now.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:22 - Apr 18 with 1372 viewsToast_R

This is real dirge.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:23 - Apr 18 with 1345 viewsVancouverHoop

Ooo! A shot on goal. Haven't seen one of them for awhile
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:24 - Apr 18 with 1315 viewskropotkin41

Austin coming on is it?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 with 1275 viewsDamo1962

If we don't score today, then our home results and performances, will likely lead to MW's departure. Simply haven't been good enough for long periods during his tenure. Nice day for gardening mind you 🙂
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:27]
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 with 1251 viewsToast_R

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:24 - Apr 18 by kropotkin41

Austin coming on is it?

Nah, way too early. Wait until 85th minite
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:26 - Apr 18 with 1217 viewsDamo1962

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 15:52 - Apr 18 by hoopstar67

Lyndon actually looks on it today

On holiday...yeah.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1166 viewsBoston

Austin on.

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1150 viewsVancouverHoop

Austin for Thomas.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1149 viewsMelakaRanger

Whatever the result today I think this has sealed Warburtons fate

This just isn’t good enough.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:27 - Apr 18 with 1147 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Austin on for Thomas. Hm.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:28 - Apr 18 with 1131 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Amos playing like Sh*t and my opinion of Dozzell has not changed invisible .We need some magic not sure who is going to deliver Charlie maybe
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:28 - Apr 18 with 1119 viewsVancouverHoop

Field gets his daily card.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:29 - Apr 18 with 1079 viewsQPRSteve

Field has a new nickname - Old Yeller
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:30 - Apr 18 with 1052 viewsSK_hoops

So QPR to put in a great performance against the side 3rd in the table and be like this against bottom 3 Derby.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 1033 viewsDamo1962

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:27 - Apr 18 by VancouverHoop

Austin for Thomas.

Looks like it is never going to happen for Thomas unfortunately.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:31 - Apr 18 with 1031 viewsBoston

Reading 3 Derby 4, at the moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024