Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s Highlights 18:10 - Apr 18 with 3271 viewsMrSheen

Lo and behold…
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12593205/qpr-1-0-derby-cha
Today’s Highlights on 18:28 - Apr 18 with 3145 viewsbosh67

Good win and I am excited about Amos as a big part of next season, hopefully still with Willock and Chair. We seem to be moving the ball a lot quicker finally!

I think Lawrence is very unlucky with the second yellow on Charlie. It is obstruction but can't see where Lawrence was meant to go?

Shame for Derby fans particularly. Glad we are a bit more on it now but my god we will look back on the matches with Posh and Barnsley and think of what could have been. Luton are by far the best of the rest behind the front two at the moment but would have fancied our chances against any of the 4 that occupy those spaces and the ones in front of us.

The last 3 games really have to be cup finals for us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today’s Highlights on 18:36 - Apr 18 with 3085 viewsbenhurst

The offside goal at the start looked very tight, wonder if there's another angle we can see it from
Today’s Highlights on 18:42 - Apr 18 with 3034 viewskensalriser

Dubious offisde but hard to see from the Ellerslie angle.

Was Austin laughing on the ground after he sent Lawrence off?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Today’s Highlights on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 2943 viewsAngelsone9

Today’s Highlights on 18:42 - Apr 18 by kensalriser

he had a massive sh!t eating grin on his face, thats for sure...
Today’s Highlights on 19:05 - Apr 18 with 2922 viewsHastings_Hoops

Today’s Highlights on 18:28 - Apr 18 by bosh67

Good win and I am excited about Amos as a big part of next season, hopefully still with Willock and Chair. We seem to be moving the ball a lot quicker finally!

I think Lawrence is very unlucky with the second yellow on Charlie. It is obstruction but can't see where Lawrence was meant to go?

Shame for Derby fans particularly. Glad we are a bit more on it now but my god we will look back on the matches with Posh and Barnsley and think of what could have been. Luton are by far the best of the rest behind the front two at the moment but would have fancied our chances against any of the 4 that occupy those spaces and the ones in front of us.

Let’s see what happens with sjoke. Millwall are a concern for 6th spot although I notice they have Bournemouth away last fame, while sheff United have Fulham.
Today’s Highlights on 19:10 - Apr 18 with 2885 viewsBlackCrowe

He most certainly was....pure sh1t-housery. May be in response to the Derby fans chanting very unpleasant 'paedo' songs about Austin - not the first time i've heard that against Chaz this season...it's bizarre and pretty horrible.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Today’s Highlights on 20:09 - Apr 18 with 2655 viewssevenhoop

Today’s Highlights on 18:36 - Apr 18 by benhurst

The offside goal at the start looked very tight, wonder if there's another angle we can see it from

It’s not only not right, but he is half a yard onside. Not even bloody close. Another shit decision
Today’s Highlights on 20:11 - Apr 18 with 2642 viewsQPR_Hibs

I have no sympathy for Lawrence after his antics rolling around on the ground banging his hand on the turf as if he was seriously injured, only to jog straight back onto the pitch after his "treatment." I call it cheating.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s Highlights on 20:16 - Apr 18 with 2596 viewsPaddyhoops

Today’s Highlights on 20:11 - Apr 18 by QPR_Hibs

I have no sympathy for Lawrence after his antics rolling around on the ground banging his hand on the turf as if he was seriously injured, only to jog straight back onto the pitch after his "treatment." I call it cheating.

Lawrence was quickly off the floor when he was involved in that car crash with Rangers legend, Richard Keogh a few years ago.
He likes a lie down all right!!
Today’s Highlights on 20:19 - Apr 18 with 2569 viewsDamo1962

Amos should have had a brace - shocking offside decision. How did Plange miss the net from there,? The sending off was harsh. Talking of Lawrence, have we dodged a bullet with him ?
Today’s Highlights on 20:38 - Apr 18 with 2495 viewsLogman

I thought Lawrence was pretty anonymous all game. Plange wasn't at all shabby given that he was up front on his own for most of the game. For a side needing 9 points from three games they didn't really throw caution to the wind. It will be a long road back for them unless they get bought by rich owners.
Today’s Highlights on 21:37 - Apr 18 with 2281 viewsWokingR

Today’s Highlights on 19:10 - Apr 18 by BlackCrowe

He most certainly was....pure sh1t-housery. May be in response to the Derby fans chanting very unpleasant 'paedo' songs about Austin - not the first time i've heard that against Chaz this season...it's bizarre and pretty horrible.

It was at Derby away that they sang it which he gave back to them hilariously pretending to cry when Gray scored
Today’s Highlights on 21:58 - Apr 18 with 2215 viewsAntti_Heinola

Today’s Highlights on 18:28 - Apr 18 by bosh67

Lawrence knew exactly what he was doing, but so did Charlie!

Ref didn't need to card him though. 30 secs left. Was a borderline yellow. Just leave it.

Bare bones.

Today’s Highlights on 22:23 - Apr 18 with 2118 viewssevenhoop

Today’s Highlights on 21:58 - Apr 18 by Antti_Heinola

Ref didn't need to card him though. 30 secs left. Was a borderline yellow. Just leave it.

He probably wanted to get sent off. He knows he won’t be there next season so better to not have to play and risk injuring himself. As for dodging a bullet, I’d hate to have any player of ours screaming out when he goes down after a tackle. Remnants of lockdown games and a complete embarrassment
Today’s Highlights on 22:28 - Apr 18 with 2098 viewsQPR_Jim

Today’s Highlights on 22:23 - Apr 18 by sevenhoop

He probably wanted to get sent off. He knows he won’t be there next season so better to not have to play and risk injuring himself. As for dodging a bullet, I’d hate to have any player of ours screaming out when he goes down after a tackle. Remnants of lockdown games and a complete embarrassment

His other highlight was berating the young winger for not going down when there was contact from McCallum in the box. Obviously not enough contact to make him go to the ground so in essence he was telling him off for not diving. Good role model.
Today’s Highlights on 22:30 - Apr 18 with 2091 viewsQPR_John

Today’s Highlights on 21:58 - Apr 18 by Antti_Heinola

30 seconds left or 30 seconds into the game should not effect whether a card is shown.
Today’s Highlights on 07:46 - Apr 19 with 1808 viewsWokingR

Today’s Highlights on 22:30 - Apr 18 by QPR_John

30 seconds left or 30 seconds into the game should not effect whether a card is shown.

You’re right of course.
But that highlights the difference in how a ref who has played the game and a ref who hasn’t would have dealt with that situation
Today’s Highlights on 17:24 - Apr 19 with 1561 viewsPinnerPaul

Today’s Highlights on 22:30 - Apr 18 by QPR_John

We had this discussion last week!
Today’s Highlights on 17:36 - Apr 19 with 1547 viewsAntti_Heinola

Today’s Highlights on 17:24 - Apr 19 by PinnerPaul

We had this discussion last week!

and i appreciate i was on the other side of the argument then, but for a borderline yellow leading to a red, i can't see it myself. But whatever, seeing as it wasn't one of ours i don't really care!

Bare bones.

Today’s Highlights on 18:12 - Apr 19 with 1487 viewsPinnerPaul

Today’s Highlights on 17:36 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

and i appreciate i was on the other side of the argument then, but for a borderline yellow leading to a red, i can't see it myself. But whatever, seeing as it wasn't one of ours i don't really care!

I agree, think I posted then that I had heard a senior observer say that he saw a ref give a 2nd yellow for simulation in the 92nd minute - not a course of action he thought was a very good idea!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024