Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread 19:38 - Apr 17 with 21625 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

My first match fred. 3-1 Rangers.

Les and Penrice up front!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 3029 viewsBoston

Don't get excited, two points off the play offs.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:58]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:59 - Apr 18 with 2931 viewsDamo1962

I'll take any win to stop this awful run. Well done Rangers, and commiserations Derby. Feels bit sorry for their supporters TBH, as all the ones I've met have been OK. Only problem is, has this result awakened our old friend...hope😉🤔😎
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:00 - Apr 18 with 2931 viewsBoston

There's the Rams fans committing suicide..."I'm Derby 'till I die....

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:02 - Apr 18 with 2847 viewsMatch82

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:57 - Apr 18 by Boston

Don't get excited, two points off the play offs.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:58]

And we still have to play the team in 6th...
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:03 - Apr 18 with 2783 viewsRangersDave

Derby could fall a few leagues yet, as they are still waaaaay late coming out of admin, apparently only offering a miserly payment in the pound to debtors that will bring on another batch of points deductions

And there's still the issue of the prospective owner who 'may' have some interesting form.

Oh, and they still dont own their ground. and more than likely wont do..... ever again.

10 men and they f'kd it up, Fooking VVankers lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:03 - Apr 18 with 2782 viewsnumptydumpty

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:46 - Apr 18 by Damo1962

Told you this lad has an eye for goal. Get in 😁

You the sort of fan we not need.

Ten seconds previous Warburton hasnt a clue and we need a whole new set of players. Its a clean sheet and a win !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:03 - Apr 18 with 2770 viewsEmpireStateRanger

All eyes in Bristol City - Sheffield now, I guess.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:08 - Apr 18 with 2654 viewsLimehouseR

Radio 5 Live pundits having an absolute w**kfest over Derby.
"Most gracious relegation there's ever been"
"Give credit to Wayne Rooney for sticking around"
etc etc

Give it a rest ffs
Login to get fewer ads

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:08 - Apr 18 with 2630 viewsnumptydumpty

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:25 - Apr 18 by Damo1962

If we don't score today, then our home results and performances, will likely lead to MW's departure. Simply haven't been good enough for long periods during his tenure. Nice day for gardening mind you 🙂
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 16:27]

Really !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 2550 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Delighted with this result.

Luke Amos is a champ.
How he ever got left out of this team for Hendrick needs to be addressed.

I enjoy watching the younger lads playing for QPR more than the older players.
More pace, energy, verve and excitement.

Good to see Dunne as captain as well.

Good Night

U R’s
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:13 - Apr 18 with 2525 viewsHarbour

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 07:33 - Apr 18 by Harbour

They lost 8 on the trot away from home (ala Clives preview) has all the traits of us losing the game and our shit on here…going for a 1-1 a result no help to either of us. Come on rangers prove me wrong and get the win.

Get in rangers delighted you proved me wrong urss
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:18 - Apr 18 with 2422 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:12 - Apr 18 by superhoopdownunder

Delighted with this result.

Luke Amos is a champ.
How he ever got left out of this team for Hendrick needs to be addressed.

I enjoy watching the younger lads playing for QPR more than the older players.
More pace, energy, verve and excitement.

Good to see Dunne as captain as well.

Good Night

U R’s

Dunne was magnificent and my MON for certain.
Amos scored a beautiful winner but he was not great today IMO. Lost possession a few times and did not kill himself getting back to recover .
Sam McCallum had an off day and Dozzell just bad .
Chair is back to the player he was great vision and desire today .
Sending Derby down after their owner destroyed the club is cruel but it was coming .
We have picked up 4 points in 3 days the needle is moving up thankfully
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 2392 viewsMalintabuk

We won and that is about the best we can say about that.... but a win is a win
That was hard going again today but a clean sheet and a win so both really positive
Though with not a lot to do thought the 2 centre halves were solid today and at a stretch Dunne for me was our best player ... though the bar wasn't that high
Well taken goal by Amos and he was most likely the pick of our midfield, but the work Field does is really important and Chair shone in patches.
Also I thought Dykes had a decent game today, I'm one of his sterner critics but I thought that was his best game for sometime
So wow 2 points of the play offs with SU and Stoke to come. If we could somehow win all 3 games who knows.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:20 - Apr 18 with 2391 viewsthemodfather

well done rangers, we had our job to do, derby are easy mid table if not better that 21pts done for them but thats not our fault, see mr morris for that, still alive , difficult but there is the HOPE.
as for the rams, glad they are down and hopefully wycombe come up.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:23 - Apr 18 with 2319 viewsBoston

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:00 - Apr 18 by Boston

Tight, tight as Steve C’s hamstring. 1 - 0 the Rangers.

Edit
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 23:57]

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:26 - Apr 18 with 2278 viewsMatch82

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:20 - Apr 18 by Malintabuk

We won and that is about the best we can say about that.... but a win is a win
That was hard going again today but a clean sheet and a win so both really positive
Though with not a lot to do thought the 2 centre halves were solid today and at a stretch Dunne for me was our best player ... though the bar wasn't that high
Well taken goal by Amos and he was most likely the pick of our midfield, but the work Field does is really important and Chair shone in patches.
Also I thought Dykes had a decent game today, I'm one of his sterner critics but I thought that was his best game for sometime
So wow 2 points of the play offs with SU and Stoke to come. If we could somehow win all 3 games who knows.

Stoke are toast. 3 games left, one must win game (a real one!) and two games against teams on the beach. Need 9 points in all likelihood. It's doable, although we will need to play better than we have done for the last few months
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:29 - Apr 18 with 2226 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
QPR 1 Derby 0
How does this work?
Relegated Derby beat runaway leaders Fulham last week.
But then we beat Derby to score our first ever double win over them in a season.
Does that make us good? What does it all mean?
Well we had plenty of pace which is what is required as we know.
Eight of our starting eleven were under 25 - six are ours.
We certainly have the base of a good side for next season.
This was - after all - our first win in 7 and the first clean sheet in 15 matches.
And Derby knowing that they really had to win - threw the kitchen sink at us in the last 20 minutes.
Somehow we survived - before Chair on the left through to Dykes - then to Amos who calmly scored from close range just two minutes before the end.
And substitute Charlie made the most of a poor tackle by Lawrence in the closing seconds and the Derby striker was sent off.
Relieved yes - cos we won.
But I now believe this is a team that can be developed.
Yes it was a little turgid (as many have pointed out) for some of the match.
But we won despite that.
I really hope - and I've said this loads of times - that Warbs stays to develop this squad.
Chair was back to his best for the second successive match.
And so was Amos - certainly with that cool finish - his second goal in four days.
And a word for Thomas - he's on the brink of being a very good Championship player.
And also for 57th minute sub Kakay. Back in the team - I thought he played well.
The lowest we can finish is the famous 16th spot!
We will certainly do a lot better than that.
Our target surely is to rival the 68 points from last year.
We currently have 63.
So we need 6 more points from our last 3 games to go one better.
Will that count as a good season?
Definitely - when it could have been a lot better.
Warbs still believes there is an outside chance of promotion in a post-match interview.
Mathematically yes.
I love that optimism.
Anything 9th or above or 68 points or more is good enough - isn't it?
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:32 - Apr 18 with 2186 viewsLblock

For the second time in a decade a late, late, LATE winner means we are playing at a level higher than Derby next season.

I'll take that........and party

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:38 - Apr 18 with 2099 viewsOldPedro

Thought the game was fairly even although we created the best chances and just about deserved the win. Lovely play by Chair, Dykes and Amos for the goal.

No idea where 8 mins added time came from - a couple of injuries and the standard amount of subs for most matches but no real time wasting, I was expecting the standard 4 or 5 mins that refs seem to play most of the time. Find it ironic that in playing all that injury time, all that happened was it gave Lawrence time to get sent off!

Glad Derby are relegated - they should have had a points deduction last season if the EFL had dealt with them properly

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 2089 viewsJigsore

Dykes puts it into a dangerous area...

AMOS

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:40 - Apr 18 with 2060 viewsCiderwithRsie

Haven't felt like posting anything for two months now so for now just going to confine myself to YouRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRs!!!!!
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:40 - Apr 18 with 2057 viewsthame_hoops

Fair play to the derby fans, they were pretty loud all game

“It’s happened again” 😂😂😂 well done whoever started that
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 17:55]
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 1954 viewsandrew1302

The guy Ebeowe gave Mcallum a complete roasting. I wonder if he will be available as he has the sort of pace we need on the wing. Views?
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:50 - Apr 18 with 1925 viewsbenhurst

Felt we played better on Friday but still a very good performance. There was a ~20 minute period before we scored where a) we started losing every 50/50 challenge (whether that's us being too slow to react or just unlucky I'm not sure), Ebiowei started absolutely rinsing McCallum at every opportunity, and we started looking tired (perhaps caused by the mainly-same starting XI as Friday).

First half especially I thought McCallum was great, Chair and Dykes were both good, Stef and Kakay (he's alive!) were fine off the bench. Amos has to be MOTM for me but I thought Sanderson and Dunne both had great games (worth noting that despite having about 80 crosses, only one or two really resulted in anything resembling a chance).

One thing I noticed was that Dunne had absolutely 0 faith in Westwood's distribution, every time Westwood got the ball it was short to Dunne and then hoofed. Not sure why?
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 18:01 - Apr 18 with 1776 viewscyprusmel

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:48 - Apr 18 by andrew1302

The guy Ebeowe gave Mcallum a complete roasting. I wonder if he will be available as he has the sort of pace we need on the wing. Views?

If we could afford him and he would come it's a yes from me, very swift and able to create chances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024