Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread 19:38 - Apr 17 with 21619 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

My first match fred. 3-1 Rangers.

Les and Penrice up front!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:41 - Apr 19 with 1062 viewsEsox_Lucius

The performance of Odubajo seems to have slipped off the radar looking through this thread. Before he went off he was putting in a MOTM effort wit only one bad cross that I can recall. he was covering back against a pacy Derby attack, he was holding the ball and then taking his man on and almost always creating danger. There were so many time he was finding good space to receive the ball but was being ignored. he has had a bit of a patchy season but on recent showings, I would have him as a starter every time. Credit also to Kakay who filled Moses' spot well when he was taken off injured.

The grass is always greener.

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:42 - Apr 19 with 1058 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Don't know if its been mentioned yet but from where I was sitting in Block F Warby Warbs has certainly got the supporters onside. Could be a very difficult broke cutting ties, if of course that's the intention. Anyway Warburton's Blue and White army indeed. Apart from that weird 15 minutes in the second half thought we were well worth the win.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:47 - Apr 19 with 1019 viewsNorthernr

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:42 - Apr 19 by Silverfoxqpr

Don't know if its been mentioned yet but from where I was sitting in Block F Warby Warbs has certainly got the supporters onside. Could be a very difficult broke cutting ties, if of course that's the intention. Anyway Warburton's Blue and White army indeed. Apart from that weird 15 minutes in the second half thought we were well worth the win.

I'm not sure I've spoken to a QPR fan who does want him to go. It's a Twitter thing.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:00 - Apr 19 with 991 viewsdaveB

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:47 - Apr 19 by Northernr

I'm not sure I've spoken to a QPR fan who does want him to go. It's a Twitter thing.

even on twitter the tide seems to be turning in his favour
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:29 - Apr 19 with 907 viewsLazyFan

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:00 - Apr 19 by daveB

even on twitter the tide seems to be turning in his favour

As I said, if there is a successful late push, he stays probably with a 1+1.

If it all goes to on the beach and poor play, with poor results, then he's gone and Eustace is in.

Stoke is crucial to Warbs staying as manager. Must win game that.

zzzzzzzzzz

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 779 viewsPinnerPaul

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 10:41 - Apr 19 by Esox_Lucius

The performance of Odubajo seems to have slipped off the radar looking through this thread. Before he went off he was putting in a MOTM effort wit only one bad cross that I can recall. he was covering back against a pacy Derby attack, he was holding the ball and then taking his man on and almost always creating danger. There were so many time he was finding good space to receive the ball but was being ignored. he has had a bit of a patchy season but on recent showings, I would have him as a starter every time. Credit also to Kakay who filled Moses' spot well when he was taken off injured.

He also executed the perfect tackle when they were 'in' one on one' just before he had to go off.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 16:35 - Apr 19 with 762 viewsPinnerPaul

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:29 - Apr 19 by LazyFan

If it all goes to on the beach and poor play, with poor results, then he's gone and Eustace is in.

A game that probably won't mean anything in the end v 45 others?

That's football I guess and its wrong/bonkers.
The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 726 viewsderbyhoop

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 18:13 - Apr 18 by benhurst

That's Ebosele isn't it?

Ebosele signed pre contract with Udinese.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 19:34 - Apr 19 with 655 viewsnix

The still haven't made it back from 'Uddersfield - Derby match thread on 11:29 - Apr 19 by LazyFan

I think there have been too many 'must win' games that put massive pressures on the players and the manager. If we'd lost one of those earlier on and not been under so much pressure and had so much expectation we might have not fallen into this slump. I don't want our manager sacked for one game, without looking at his record over three seasons and the context in which he's had to manage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024