Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One play off spot for grabs 22:13 - Apr 18 with 6066 viewsCamberleyR

Forest's win tonight pretty much guarantees them a spot. That leaves
Sheff Utd, Milwall, Blackburn, Middlesbrough, us and Coventry (just) still with a chance. West Brom although still mathematically there must be realistically out of it now.
So that leaves:
Sheff Utd 66 - Cardiff (H), Us (A), Fulham (H)
Millwall 65 - Birmingham (A), Peterborough (H), Scott Parker's Plucky Bournemouth (A)
Blackburn 63 - Preston (A), SPPB (H), Birmingham (A)
Middlesbrough 63 - Swansea (A), Cardiff (H), Stoke (H), Preston (A)
Us 63 - Stoke (A), Sheff Utd (H), Swansea (A)
Coventry 62 - West Brom (A), Huddersfield (H), Stoke (A)

I would say it was Sheff U's and Middlesbrough's to throw away although since thumping Peterborough, Boro have only taken one point from twelve.

Sheff U not in great form either with just one win (no prizes for guessing) in five. I wouldn't rule out Millwall nicking the last place given their last three games. You'd fancy them to win their next two, just depends if SPPB are already promoted (most likely).

We just need to take nine from nine and hope for the best but I think even 72 points might not just be enough. Thoughts?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2022 22:29]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

One play off spot for grabs on 16:34 - Apr 19 with 1313 viewsdavman

At the end of the day we have won two more games than we have lost and many of our wins have been secured very late in the games. Until we can comfortably win a significant number of games, I'd rather stay in this league; we'd get destroyed by the boys in the bigger playground at the moment and that has never been my idea of fun...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

One play off spot for grabs on 16:37 - Apr 19 with 1288 viewsPinnerPaul

One play off spot for grabs on 23:11 - Apr 18 by Myke

Yes. The first draw with Barnsley was more excusable as it came early in the season when they still had some residual confidence from last season. At the very least we should have drawn away to both teams and the home game with Boro was the moment I reasised we were not going to make it. That realisation, the performance and of course the result were the lowest points of the season for me. Even 5 more additional points from these 4 fixtures, would have us in a very strong position.

2nd half v Peterboro (Home) HAS to be the low point, even MW mentions it in nearly every interview.
One play off spot for grabs on 16:38 - Apr 19 with 1287 viewsPinnerPaul

One play off spot for grabs on 23:11 - Apr 18 by Myke

Yes. The first draw with Barnsley was more excusable as it came early in the season when they still had some residual confidence from last season. At the very least we should have drawn away to both teams and the home game with Boro was the moment I reasised we were not going to make it. That realisation, the performance and of course the result were the lowest points of the season for me. Even 5 more additional points from these 4 fixtures, would have us in a very strong position.

TBF I think we all think like that, but then I guess every team can think of 5 points, or more, that they 'chucked away'.
One play off spot for grabs on 16:40 - Apr 19 with 1281 viewsPinnerPaul

One play off spot for grabs on 08:14 - Apr 19 by Dixie_CT

If anyone fancies us to not only make the play offs, but also be promoted, we are about 125/1 with the bookies. They are rarely wrong 😑

You can get 150/1 for promotion, biggest to make the top 6 is 40/1.
One play off spot for grabs on 13:45 - Apr 20 with 1046 viewsswitchingcode

One play off spot for grabs on 16:40 - Apr 19 by PinnerPaul

You can get 150/1 for promotion, biggest to make the top 6 is 40/1.

Chelsea
Brentford
Fulham
Qpr

All in the PL make it happen please
One play off spot for grabs on 14:48 - Apr 20 with 951 viewsstevec

Don’t think we’ll get there, too many teams between us and sixth and poorest goal difference.

Be nice to be involved but Forest probably the most nailed on winners for years.
One play off spot for grabs on 15:28 - Apr 20 with 878 viewsdavman

One play off spot for grabs on 14:48 - Apr 20 by stevec

Don’t think we’ll get there, too many teams between us and sixth and poorest goal difference.

Be nice to be involved but Forest probably the most nailed on winners for years.

I hope not. Every Forest fan I have ever met is an awful, awful winner. They think they are entitled due to Brian Clough. Horrible club.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

One play off spot for grabs on 17:15 - Apr 20 with 787 viewsswitchingcode

One play off spot for grabs on 15:28 - Apr 20 by davman

I hope not. Every Forest fan I have ever met is an awful, awful winner. They think they are entitled due to Brian Clough. Horrible club.

You wouldn’t want Forrest over 2 legs and as it looks like they will finish 3rd they would play 6 th however in a one off final anything can happen.Can’t stand their fans or Cooper though he’s done a great job superb ground along with Sheff United best in championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024