Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro 02:21 - Aug 6 with 43203 viewsFredManRave

What could possibly go wrong except for the game actually going ahead!

My predickshun is a glorious naughty nought to stop the riot and get our first pints of several this season on the bored.

No idea on first scorer or result, mind.

Beale Army!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 13:48 - Aug 7 with 1912 viewskensalriser

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 21:21 - Aug 6 by danehoop

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/20605963.match-ratings-qpr-3-2-boro/

seems fair in markings of our players and theirs.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-middlesbrough-rep

equally fair report
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 21:30]

Is that the state of local journalism now? Terrible piece of writing in the Northern Echo, full of basic grammatical errors and a style that would be below average for a message board.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:19 - Aug 7 with 1728 viewsdm97

Such a lovely antidote to all the doom of the last week. Bugging me after watching the highlights, does Field get an assist for Willock's thunderbastard? Or does a strike like that get voided for an 'assist'
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 21:54 - Aug 7 with 1542 viewsHAYESBOY

These make me laugh.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 1440 viewsnix

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 21:54 - Aug 7 by HAYESBOY

These make me laugh.

Thanks. I love these too.
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 23:37 - Aug 7 with 1300 viewsTacticalR

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 16:19 - Aug 7 by dm97

Such a lovely antidote to all the doom of the last week. Bugging me after watching the highlights, does Field get an assist for Willock's thunderbastard? Or does a strike like that get voided for an 'assist'

Willock assisted himself.

Air hostess clique

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 23:44 - Aug 7 with 1293 viewsBoston

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 23:37 - Aug 7 by TacticalR

Willock assisted himself.

Que!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 17:52 - Aug 8 with 1123 viewsPinnerPaul

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 18:17 - Aug 6 by HAYESBOY

One of the TR's is out for two months.

AND JCS could be missing for a while now as well!
Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 18:46 - Aug 8 with 1073 viewsstanistheman

Is there any chance of bringing in another loanee attacking midfielder that can run with the ball even if only until January?

Amos might do the job, but other than him I don't think we have anyone else, unless Duke-McKenna can play an attacking midfield role at Championship level. Maybe if he starts tomorrow at Charlton we might get a better view of what he could do given a chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 19:31 - Aug 8 with 1012 viewsdmm

Much Tread - Queens Pork Rangers versace Middlesboro on 18:46 - Aug 8 by stanistheman

Is there any chance of bringing in another loanee attacking midfielder that can run with the ball even if only until January?

Amos might do the job, but other than him I don't think we have anyone else, unless Duke-McKenna can play an attacking midfield role at Championship level. Maybe if he starts tomorrow at Charlton we might get a better view of what he could do given a chance.

Beale used Thomas in a right CM role in a few friendlies and, although I don't think Thomas is quite up to Championship standard, he can and does make good runs. It's just a shame he has almost no end product when on the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024