Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt free agent 09:01 - Sep 2 with 10329 viewsSouthallRanger

Just saw something on Twitter saying Benfica and Taarabt have mutually agreed to end his contract and that he is a free agent. A Google search found nothing to back this up. But if true…

He is 33, became a defensive midfielder and was dropped from their squad last year…. Would you if the money was right and he was willing?
Taarabt free agent on 12:58 - Sep 2 with 2635 viewsGroveR

Taarabt free agent on 12:50 - Sep 2 by RangersDave

You have had a girlfriend, who was very, very good in all manner of ways, yes you had the odd falling out, but it was one of the best relationships youve ever had.

The years go buy and she might walk back into your life, older, wiser, more mature, but still the sexy, creative, and rocking woman you fell for.

Yes, she might not be as flexible as before ;-) but my god she still has something good.

Would i? Hell yes..... for a short time to see if we can fully rekindle the past.

To use your analogy, there were times in 2010-11 that girl made me cum like a fire-hydrant. But there were also times she rimmed my dad in front of me.

No from me.
Taarabt free agent on 13:01 - Sep 2 with 2609 viewsHooping_Mad

Taarabt free agent on 12:58 - Sep 2 by GroveR

To use your analogy, there were times in 2010-11 that girl made me cum like a fire-hydrant. But there were also times she rimmed my dad in front of me.

No from me.

I want your dads opinion on this.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Taarabt free agent on 13:05 - Sep 2 with 2544 viewspaulparker

Hell yeah
Won’t happen though

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Taarabt free agent on 13:10 - Sep 2 with 2519 viewsGroveR

Taarabt free agent on 13:01 - Sep 2 by Hooping_Mad

I want your dads opinion on this.

Reckons he'll drive to Benfica to pick her up.
Taarabt free agent on 13:13 - Sep 2 with 2487 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Taarabt free agent on 13:10 - Sep 2 by GroveR

With some mouthwash I hope.
Taarabt free agent on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 2451 viewsSouthallRanger

Taarabt free agent on 13:10 - Sep 2 by GroveR

Has she got a sister by any chance.

Ok the original subject. Most rational posters are backing up my head over my heart. For some reason I’d still love for him to come here, have at least some training sessions with us to keep up fitness before he goes to the Middle East. Just for pictures. And then the very good suggestion of a forever rs induction.
Taarabt free agent on 14:42 - Sep 2 with 2291 viewsSakura

Taarabt free agent on 09:20 - Sep 2 by DubaiR

Yes and I'd have him as a striker. I remember Chelsea away when we won and he played up top, hold up play was superb.

Better finisher than Dykes, Better hold up play than dykes and even at 33 he would tear this league a new one

Agree with this completely. When we have Dykes or Bonne playing are we really saying we would be a worse team with him in the side.

I guess it's anyone saying no surely hasn't listened to his podcast with Onouha. He's running 13-14 km a game now.

He's matured as a man. He played for Benfica 21 times last season. Which included starting their knockout round champions league games against Ajax and Liverpool.

But I guess it says everything about our fan base that he turned in the greatest individual season of all time in the Championship but with a straight face our fan base gave the player of the season to Paddy Kenny. Some revisionist history around that award going that way since

But it's clear that same culture persists in our fan base
Taarabt free agent on 15:20 - Sep 2 with 2218 viewsMatch82

My initial instinct was no.
And in a season where we had something on the line I'd still hold that opinin. But I honestly don't think we are going up or down this year so if the money is right I'd actually give this a shot, because I think it would be entertaining at minimum and hopefully be an enjoyable experience to watch.
Login to get fewer ads

Taarabt free agent on 17:19 - Sep 2 with 2094 viewsJuzzie

The annual "should we get Adel back?" thread.

10 years older, plays deeper therefore not as potent, probably fatter (like me), probably more injury prone.

No.

Thanks for 2010/2011 and all that. Thanks sooooo much, but adios.
Taarabt free agent on 17:37 - Sep 2 with 2043 viewscheeseydane

Match 82, Pretty much my opinion.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 18:15]

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Taarabt free agent on 17:38 - Sep 2 with 2043 viewsMick_S

Taarabt free agent on 12:58 - Sep 2 by GroveR

No from me.

That’s treeeemendous, Grove. Spot on, mate. Made me laugh, that did.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Taarabt free agent on 17:45 - Sep 2 with 2032 viewsSuffolkHoop

No, no, no. Definitely not. Not the right thing to do. Its a bad idea. No. Thanks for the memories. Would upset the balance. Never go back. No, no, no.

Also yes.
Taarabt free agent on 18:44 - Sep 2 with 1920 viewsRs_Holy

nope... lets remember the young Adel
Taarabt free agent on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 1899 viewshantssi

Taarabt free agent on 14:42 - Sep 2 by Sakura

Agree with this completely. When we have Dykes or Bonne playing are we really saying we would be a worse team with him in the side.

I guess it's anyone saying no surely hasn't listened to his podcast with Onouha. He's running 13-14 km a game now.

He's matured as a man. He played for Benfica 21 times last season. Which included starting their knockout round champions league games against Ajax and Liverpool.

But I guess it says everything about our fan base that he turned in the greatest individual season of all time in the Championship but with a straight face our fan base gave the player of the season to Paddy Kenny. Some revisionist history around that award going that way since

But it's clear that same culture persists in our fan base

What on earth are you insinuating here?
He was great back then but that was 10-12 years ago, I have no idea how you brought Kenny into this discussion!
Taarabt free agent on 19:07 - Sep 2 with 1836 viewsstainrods_elbow

Yeah but no but yeah but no . . .

shall we agree the computer says no?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Taarabt free agent on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 1824 viewsMick_S

Taarabt free agent on 19:07 - Sep 2 by stainrods_elbow

Yeah but no but yeah but no . . .

shall we agree the computer says no?

I’m with Grove.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Taarabt free agent on 21:37 - Sep 2 with 1677 viewsDannytheR

I find our endless nostalgia for players and managers past one of the most depressing things about Rangers. For all that we're forever looking backwards, when has it ever really worked for us? Think about Gerry's second time round, Holloway's second time round, Austin last season, Nigel bloody Quashie hoofing the ball straight into touch when he came back. Ridiculous.

Oh and obviously, I'd absolutely LOVE IT if Adel re-signed.
Taarabt free agent on 23:36 - Sep 2 with 1545 viewsstainrods_elbow

When he can still do things of beauty like this in 2022, I gotta say I would love it, just love it, if we even took him on loan for a few months after Xmas, though would it upset the apple cart? What a story that could be if it didn't - helping us to two promotions. Imagine a team with him, Willock and Chair in it - that midfield would just clean up at this level.

Wonder what Ilias would think of the idea.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 23:40]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Taarabt free agent on 23:53 - Sep 2 with 1526 viewsacricketer

He is a corrupt and infantile influence who poisons dressing rooms and s hits on the concept of team.
Taarabt free agent on 00:10 - Sep 3 with 1507 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Had the privilege of watching him in the flesh last season and I’d say he looked slimmer than he ever did with us.

The 1,000 mile distance between Lisbon and Edgware Rd probably helped though.
Taarabt free agent on 02:28 - Sep 3 with 1437 viewsDavieQPR

Taarabt free agent on 23:36 - Sep 2 by stainrods_elbow

When he can still do things of beauty like this in 2022, I gotta say I would love it, just love it, if we even took him on loan for a few months after Xmas, though would it upset the apple cart? What a story that could be if it didn't - helping us to two promotions. Imagine a team with him, Willock and Chair in it - that midfield would just clean up at this level.

Wonder what Ilias would think of the idea.

[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 23:40]

The only way we could loan him is if someone signs him in the first place then considers him not good enough and want to get rid of him. So you would want some ones failure?
Taarabt free agent on 02:38 - Sep 3 with 1435 viewsLoftgirl

Taarabt free agent on 23:53 - Sep 2 by acricketer

He is a corrupt and infantile influence who poisons dressing rooms and s hits on the concept of team.

Is that a 'no' then?
Taarabt free agent on 07:14 - Sep 3 with 1352 viewsQPR_Jim

Taarabt free agent on 15:20 - Sep 2 by Match82

My initial instinct was no.
And in a season where we had something on the line I'd still hold that opinin. But I honestly don't think we are going up or down this year so if the money is right I'd actually give this a shot, because I think it would be entertaining at minimum and hopefully be an enjoyable experience to watch.

Problem is, if it doesn't work out his wages for 1 year are probably quite significant so it would reduce the budget and possibility to buy a long term option in the next season, unless we get promoted.

If we could get him to drop his wages to the level to make it work I'm sure he'd be fantastic but I can't see him taking that big of a cut
Taarabt free agent on 13:48 - Sep 3 with 1184 viewskensalriser

Taarabt free agent on 00:10 - Sep 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Had the privilege of watching him in the flesh last season and I’d say he looked slimmer than he ever did with us.

The 1,000 mile distance between Lisbon and Edgware Rd probably helped though.

But the food in Lisbon is better than the Edgware Rd.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taarabt free agent on 20:31 - Sep 3 with 1055 viewsbakerloo8

Ahhh just imagine the romance. 😍😍😍

Literally zero chance of this ever working out, but I did think on the Talksport Ilias interview he almost alluded to the possibility of an Adel return.

But it would never work out.

PLEASE COME BACK ADEL 🤣❤🤣❤🤣❤
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024