Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When LFW posters disagree with each other... 13:47 - Dec 6 with 2323 viewsR_from_afar

...can we please just keep it civil and focus on the point of disagreement. Please, please refrain from slagging off the person you disagree with.

It's natural to disagree, we're not clones, but for the sake of Clive's sanity, let's just stick to the point at issue and argue our corner politely, rather than frequently going down a spiral of personal insults.

Oh, and can we please also stop categorising people whose opinions we disagree with. Just say you have a different view and explain why without resorting to calling them
- A cult member
- A snowflake
- Woke.

Come on, let's play nicely, we're all here because we love Rangers, or, in the case of our esteemed guests who support other clubs, because we have an interest in this endlessly fascinating football club.

End of sermon, and breathe....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:50 - Dec 6 with 2286 viewsBklynRanger

VVanker

Sorry!... Don't know what came over me there
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 13:53]
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:57 - Dec 6 with 2250 viewsQPRSteve

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:59 - Dec 6 with 2234 viewsWokingR

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:50 - Dec 6 by BklynRanger

VVanker

Yeah, f*ck off
Come on here telling us how to behave
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:59 - Dec 6 with 2236 viewsOakR

I think an on-pitch duel in those Sumo inflatable outfits at half-time is the best and only way to resovle these things.

Poll: Will we stay up?

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:05 - Dec 6 with 2211 viewscharmr

Horribly predictably the slagging matches either start around the bottom of page 2 or definitely up and running by page 3.

Loft in translation anyone
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 14:09]
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:06 - Dec 6 with 2204 viewsPhildo

alternatively post on our sister site - loftforturds
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:09 - Dec 6 with 2165 viewsloftboy

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:05 - Dec 6 by charmr

Horribly predictably the slagging matches either start around the bottom of page 2 or definitely up and running by page 3.

Loft in translation anyone
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 14:09]

It will be page 3 or 4 you wokey, snowflake , tosser. 😂😂😂😂

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:11 - Dec 6 with 2151 viewsPlanetHonneywood

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 13:50 - Dec 6 by BklynRanger

VVanker

Have you just shot your load over Jan Leeming?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:22 - Dec 6 with 2084 viewsBklynRanger

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:11 - Dec 6 by PlanetHonneywood

Have you just shot your load over Jan Leeming?

I have tried to reduce my daily quota of these lustful dalliances, but Leeming is a steamy siren - that we can all agree on shirley?
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:03 - Dec 6 with 1861 viewsstainrods_elbow

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:22 - Dec 6 by BklynRanger

I have tried to reduce my daily quota of these lustful dalliances, but Leeming is a steamy siren - that we can all agree on shirley?

I will say, as one who seems of late to be turning into the whipping boy/scapegoat of this otherwise excellent site, I would welcome some kind of moriatorium on recent hostilities. Friction is for me a form of love, but that doesn't mean I go looking for trouble, and I don't wish to wantonly offend anyone, as I love QPR and all who sail with her. At the same time, some of the vitriol and insults that have been hurled my way are embarrassing for the posters concerned, and I will defend myself, as I've discussed with Clive, when I am wilfully misrepresented or traduced.

I will say that, even by my possibly sometimes over-heated standards, the Beale episode has really wrecked my head, and probably fuelled some recent fires. I don't really know where to go with my support of the club after nearly 50 years, as I feel I'm in love with a monster. it's love-hate, I guess, and the tectonic plates of my ambivalence make me unstable.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:10 - Dec 6 with 1872 viewsMrSheen

Shan’t. Make me.

Off topic, “The Tectonic Plates of My Ambivalence”, one of Tanita Tikaram’s finest.
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:13 - Dec 6 with 1866 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:14 - Dec 6 with 1865 viewskernowhoop

In this world, getting on with people that we agree with is easy, but often unimportant.
Getting on with people that we disagree with is not so easy, but often very important.
When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:24 - Dec 6 with 1824 viewsBoston

Sorry, what newspaper did you say you got that from...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 23:02 - Dec 6 with 1762 viewsnumptydumpty

Well, that plea went down well !!!!

It's slightly irritating when people feel the need to get into a slanging match, it starts on the pitch, then the dugout and then into the stands.

This is just an online representation of that.

Some people almost have a coronary when we concede a second goal in sloppy fashion and those people will be on here. Some people momentarily punch their mate on the arm and some decide the bar has more appeal.

This thread goes along the lines at my incredulity as a young lad walking into South Africa Road stand and seeing the sign that foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will lead to being told to leave the stadium.

Could never understand that as there would have only been nine people left in the ground if that ruling had been implemented.

Basically what am saying think your plea OP will fall on deaf ears as its a football forum...

Whether that's wrong or right, it is what it is !!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2022 23:04]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 23:08 - Dec 6 with 1750 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:17 - Dec 7 with 1442 viewsconnell10

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 22:14 - Dec 6 by kernowhoop

In this world, getting on with people that we agree with is easy, but often unimportant.
Getting on with people that we disagree with is not so easy, but often very important.

Bollox !!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:21 - Dec 7 with 1438 viewsLoftgirl

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:17 - Dec 7 by connell10

Bollox !!!!!!

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:26 - Dec 7 with 1425 viewsconnell10

When LFW posters disagree with each other... on 14:21 - Dec 7 by Loftgirl

Bernie Ecclestone ??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024