Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the end yesterday 12:35 - Jan 8 with 3183 viewsMancR

Felt a bit sorry for Dunne, Dieng and Dickie. These were the only player that tried to acknowledge the away support and received a very hostile welcome. Dickie was even abused close up as he gave his shirt to someone at the front. The rest of the cowards didn't even cross the half way line.
I know collectively we were a pile of crap but fair play to these players who came forward.
At the end yesterday on 12:55 - Jan 8 with 3008 viewsJules4367

I suppose that to acknowledge the presence of the away support is commendable but it isn't exactly 'apologising' for yet another in a series of poor performances is it?!

Critchley should have made the team go back out and embarrass them...make them culpable.

If a team has done well they love the walking round 'lap of honour' and all the plaudits so why not, if they have played poorly make them go through a walk of shame !

I'm going to raise this as a separate thread!
At the end yesterday on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 2589 viewsCheshireR

I felt sorry for Dieng who did come over to the fans at the end.
Seny was our only player who came out of that debacle with any credit at all. A sobering thought that his saves kept their scoring down to two goals.
At the end yesterday on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 2522 viewsNortholt_Rs

The absolute minimum they should do after that ‘performance’….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

At the end yesterday on 20:14 - Jan 8 with 2287 viewshoopedmonkey

Out of interest did NC acknowledge the supporters?
At the end yesterday on 21:01 - Jan 8 with 2156 viewsoldmeadoniansR

At the end yesterday on 20:14 - Jan 8 by hoopedmonkey

Out of interest did NC acknowledge the supporters?

Yes he did.
At the end yesterday on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 2066 viewsHammersmithR

Football is a team game. Win, lose or draw together. Some of those players couldn’t get down the tunnel quick enough yesterday. We spent the best part of 12 hours yesterday travelling up there and back. Then to witness that ‘performance’ was an embarrassment. I’m glad the players saw the anger from our fans. It was absolutely unacceptable yesterday. We can all accept losing.
We are used to that supporting QPR, but the absolute minimum is 100% effort. We didn’t get that yesterday and haven’t done for many weeks. The team is missing leaders and players who want to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. We are so slow in our build up. We are forever passing the ball sideways. We have a striker who doesn’t move let alone score. But the following week is always in the starting 11. What other team would keep playing Dykes? I literally couldn’t tell you the last time he scored. But I guarantee you he’ll be starting at Reading. Let’s hope the players have realised after the reaction of the fans yesterday enough is enough. There’s such an apathy and discord between the fans and the players / club. The way we are going we will be back at Fleetwood next season for a league game!
At the end yesterday on 17:39 - Jan 9 with 1592 viewsNortholt_Rs

At the end yesterday on 21:01 - Jan 8 by oldmeadoniansR

Yes he did.

From the halfway line….

At the end yesterday on 17:45 - Jan 9 with 1582 viewsNortholt_Rs

At the end yesterday on 21:14 - Jan 8 by HammersmithR

Football is a team game. Win, lose or draw together. Some of those players couldn’t get down the tunnel quick enough yesterday. We spent the best part of 12 hours yesterday travelling up there and back. Then to witness that ‘performance’ was an embarrassment. I’m glad the players saw the anger from our fans. It was absolutely unacceptable yesterday. We can all accept losing.
We are used to that supporting QPR, but the absolute minimum is 100% effort. We didn’t get that yesterday and haven’t done for many weeks. The team is missing leaders and players who want to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in. We are so slow in our build up. We are forever passing the ball sideways. We have a striker who doesn’t move let alone score. But the following week is always in the starting 11. What other team would keep playing Dykes? I literally couldn’t tell you the last time he scored. But I guarantee you he’ll be starting at Reading. Let’s hope the players have realised after the reaction of the fans yesterday enough is enough. There’s such an apathy and discord between the fans and the players / club. The way we are going we will be back at Fleetwood next season for a league game!

Dykes last goal was in the home defeat to Huddersfield on 8 November. He’s scored 6 goals all season with just 4 of those from open play (2 pens). He’s utter gash.

Login to get fewer ads

At the end yesterday on 17:53 - Jan 9 with 1542 viewsflynnbo

At the end yesterday on 17:45 - Jan 9 by Northolt_Rs

Dykes last goal was in the home defeat to Huddersfield on 8 November. He’s scored 6 goals all season with just 4 of those from open play (2 pens). He’s utter gash.

Yet Clive has had him MoM on 3 occasions which, along with Dunne, is the most for any of our players.
At the end yesterday on 17:54 - Jan 9 with 1533 viewsbosh67

At the end yesterday on 17:45 - Jan 9 by Northolt_Rs

but we are playing Reading this week and he only scores against them and on his birthday, or both.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

At the end yesterday on 17:58 - Jan 9 with 1518 viewsNortholt_Rs

At the end yesterday on 17:53 - Jan 9 by flynnbo

Yet Clive has had him MoM on 3 occasions which, along with Dunne, is the most for any of our players.

Says more about the rest of the team than it does about him….

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024