Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred 06:33 - Feb 23 with 37498 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Never done one before, preferring to hide and shirk the responsibility like a QPR player under NC.

So, as it's a time for stout hearts, to girde the loins, and for all to stand up and be counted, it would seem now is as good a time as any to put on your big trousers, man-the-fcuk-up and put a Fred up.

Good luck Wild Thang! May you get off to a rocking good start.

2-1 to the Rangers.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 2042 viewsStreathamRanger

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:22 - Feb 25 by VancouverHoop

Oh yeah. Worse mostly.

It's so bad. We can only hope the teams below keep losing. Could really do without Wigan winning. To those who've been going or even watching online every week, you have my sympathy/respect in equal measure.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 2022 viewsJAPRANGERS

5 points above the relegation places.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:27 - Feb 25 with 1986 viewskropotkin41

Blimey! Every one of the next 5 games is, as they say, a 6-pointer!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:28 - Feb 25 with 1924 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:25 - Feb 25 by kropotkin41

Ainsworth's only had 3 days. It has to be the hardest thing to turn around such a habit of getting thumped.

But it's a free week if all the results below us turn out as they are right now.

Yet another humbling at home, so with respect...that is a pretty short straw you're clutching at there fella.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:29 - Feb 25 with 1897 viewsRangersDave

why do we not look fit?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:29 - Feb 25 with 1870 viewskropotkin41

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:28 - Feb 25 by Damo1962

Yet another humbling at home, so with respect...that is a pretty short straw you're clutching at there fella.

Absolutely true. I have thought for a while that we're going down, but it's hard not to clutch at any straw offered.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:29 - Feb 25 with 1865 viewsted_hendrix

Heading towards League 1 at a 100 MPH, GD Is atrocious as are most of our players.

Might sound silly but It was vital that we didn't lose today but to concede three goals at home yet again tells you all you need to know I'm afraid.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:30 - Feb 25 with 1802 viewsstainrods_elbow

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:23 - Feb 25 by Damo1962

Oh well, that's the final confirmation for me that these players aren't good enough. They are beyond help.

Gareth insists otherwise, as he must, but sadly I'm already not sure I believe him. Slipshod at the back, little or no creativity in midfield, and toothless up front. We look incapable of fashioning a single chance. Our nerves also look absolutely shredded to boot (not to mention mine).

Where the f*ck are the positives here?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 16:35]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:31 - Feb 25 with 1754 viewsGreenbay

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:26 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

Not correct - at the time of writing we are still 8 points clear.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:31 - Feb 25 with 1743 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:25 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

What can Ainsworth do? He has nothing to work with.

These p!ayers play as if there is no one in the dug-out. I don't think I have ever detested a group of QPR p!ayers more than these wasters. Start planning for next season without them Gareth.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:32 - Feb 25 with 1728 viewsJAPRANGERS

And the Blackburn commentator just said thy are without their top 2 strikers......
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:32 - Feb 25 with 1702 viewskropotkin41

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:26 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

I don't think it's that bad yet. We're still 8 above Huddersfield according to the internet with me.

On a grimmer note, it may well be that GA was brought in with League One in mind. Holed beneath the waterline is how we look.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 1621 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:29 - Feb 25 by RangersDave

why do we not look fit?

Because we aren't. Not professional in any way.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 1617 viewscolinallcars

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:32 - Feb 25 by kropotkin41

I don't think it's that bad yet. We're still 8 above Huddersfield according to the internet with me.

On a grimmer note, it may well be that GA was brought in with League One in mind. Holed beneath the waterline is how we look.

I'd like to hold some of our players below the waterline !
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 1614 viewsVancouverHoop

Uncle on for Martin.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 1591 viewsGreenbay

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:31 - Feb 25 by Damo1962

These p!ayers play as if there is no one in the dug-out. I don't think I have ever detested a group of QPR p!ayers more than these wasters. Start planning for next season without them Gareth.

We have almost a first team out injured.
Dykes, Willock, Richards, Roberts, Balogun, JCS, now Chair and Laird.
Have I left anyone out?
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:35 - Feb 25 with 1583 viewskropotkin41

Huddersfield getting thumped if that cheers anyone up at all.

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:35 - Feb 25 with 1580 viewsTrom

Small crumbs of comfort: No one below us is wining or even drawing at the moment.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 16:37]
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:36 - Feb 25 with 1536 viewskropotkin41

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:34 - Feb 25 by colinallcars

I'd like to hold some of our players below the waterline !

Post of the day for me!

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:36 - Feb 25 with 1496 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:30 - Feb 25 by stainrods_elbow

Gareth insists otherwise, as he must, but sadly I'm already not sure I believe him. Slipshod at the back, little or no creativity in midfield, and toothless up front. We look incapable of fashioning a single chance. Our nerves also look absolutely shredded to boot (not to mention mine).

Where the f*ck are the positives here?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2023 16:35]

Don't think there are any unfortunately. I hope Gareth knows what he has got himself into here.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:37 - Feb 25 with 1473 viewsMelakaRanger

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:25 - Feb 25 by JAPRANGERS

What can Ainsworth do? He has nothing to work with.

Everyone has said that Critchley inherited a shit show.

With that as his start point he went on to win just one match.

The “shit show” of players regressed week by week

Ainsworth has inherited a squad of players at the absolute bottom of the barrel in both confidence and abilities.

It’s going to take a long time to fix this so don’t expect any miracles in the next few weeks.

I just hope that by our last 6 matches things start to click and we pick up a few draws . Probably all we need to just escape the drop.

If GA manages to get 3 points or more between now and May he will have done very well indeed
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:37 - Feb 25 with 1432 viewsderbyhoop

Another 3 conceded at home.
Doesn't sound as if we have any idea how to get back into this.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 1420 viewspaulparker

The blame lies at Les and his friends , the recruitment has been minging
Everyone and their dog knew you would get about 15 games out of Tyler Roberts , everywhere JCS has been he has been a sick note
The loans don’t look arsed
8 years of the DOF has got us Dozzell and Tim nice but can’t be bothered as our midfield

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 1391 viewsDamo1962

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:32 - Feb 25 by kropotkin41

Agree. It is about next season now...this one is gone.
Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 1387 viewskropotkin41

Getting a W in W12: QPR v Rovers Fred on 16:37 - Feb 25 by MelakaRanger

Everyone has said that Critchley inherited a shit show.

With that as his start point he went on to win just one match.

The “shit show” of players regressed week by week

Ainsworth has inherited a squad of players at the absolute bottom of the barrel in both confidence and abilities.

It’s going to take a long time to fix this so don’t expect any miracles in the next few weeks.

I just hope that by our last 6 matches things start to click and we pick up a few draws . Probably all we need to just escape the drop.

If GA manages to get 3 points or more between now and May he will have done very well indeed

The problem is that the next 5 matches are all against people we can't really afford to lose games to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024