Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE flower match thread 06:42 - Apr 6 with 29631 viewsdmm

Fool that I am, I'll take up the match thread challenge.

A 'must not lose' game, Shirley? For the umpteenth time in a row I'm going for a half Desmond. 1-1 and Guinness all round.

Here's the flower. A Peony, geddit?

PNE flower match thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 3293 views08olesen

Get rid of everyone from Les downwards. Bring back Warbs- never should have gone.

Fuming, what a shambles Les has presided over. He should go tonight!

Poll: Who will the other play off

PNE flower match thread on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 3245 viewsR_from_afar

PNE flower match thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 by R_from_afar

A propos of nothing, we do have a corner

Overhit. Because of course

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

PNE flower match thread on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 3218 viewsDamo1962

PNE flower match thread on 16:51 - Apr 7 by Malintabuk

I'm staying to the bitter end so I can boo this lot off...........and I know it's not going to help the situation but for god's sake this is taking the p!ss out of the supporters,
Can't defend, can't score, clueless, apathetic and totally clueless

Good man. I wish I was there to do the same.
PNE flower match thread on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 3226 viewsStanisgod

Oh the irony, Uncle Neil to send us down 🙄🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

PNE flower match thread on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 3200 viewsR_from_afar

FT. We're doomed

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

PNE flower match thread on 16:55 - Apr 7 with 3092 viewsDamo1962

PNE flower match thread on 16:51 - Apr 7 by Gloucs_R

Why aren't fans protesting??

Think a lot are just shell- shocked by what is happening in front of them.
PNE flower match thread on 16:56 - Apr 7 with 3011 viewsHayesender

Warnock has rescued Huddersfield, while Ferdinand has destroyed our club. Go now, legendary status finished imo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

PNE flower match thread on 16:57 - Apr 7 with 2953 viewsOldPedro

I'm done for this season - if the players can't be bothered, why should I. Only supported the club for 50 years.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

PNE flower match thread on 16:58 - Apr 7 with 2876 viewsDamo1962

PNE flower match thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 by 08olesen

Get rid of everyone from Les downwards. Bring back Warbs- never should have gone.

I hope he goes soon, before what little respect I have left for him disappears. And he can take everyone with him.
PNE flower match thread on 16:59 - Apr 7 with 2797 viewsJigsore

well that's that

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

PNE flower match thread on 17:01 - Apr 7 with 2596 viewsstainrods_elbow

ONE shot on target. ONE!!!

Can we send the cavalry back? Or just agree the war is lost?

Ainsworth must already be hoping for the sack.

I don't feel sorry for the players, but I feel so sorry for us.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 17:03]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 2461 viewsandrew1302

Warnock really is a genius! We have ended up with a DOF who has created this dross instead of keeping Warnock. I really do not blame the players, they are League1 or 2 standard. The blame must lie at the top. Someone signed this lot. My own theory is that those at the top thought QPR were more than we are. They then woke up with FFP and decided the way around it was to take on premier league squad players who had a history of injuries. Lo and behold they did and do so we end up with most of the team injured. That is not the fault of the players it is the fault of the person who signed them. Fine risk 1 or 2 but 6 or 7 is plain madness. Of course what our DOF should have done is look at the Luton, Milwall, Brentford models but clearly he wasn't bright enough to do that and just completely messed up. Our owner clearly has no idea what to do either and since he became involved has relied on others, Fernandes first, Les second. When the club collapses they will say oh Les really cares but we don't need someone who cares we need someone who knows his job. To restore some faith immediatley Les and Blick should announce tomorrow they are leaving the club.
PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 2456 viewsJAPRANGERS

Im for a crushing defeat at West Brom on Monday.
PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 2442 viewsQPR_Jim

PNE flower match thread on 16:52 - Apr 7 by 08olesen

Agreed, we need wholesale change on the playing side. We probably should have kept Critchley until the end of the season too because, as feared, we're ruining Gareth as well.
PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 2426 viewsed_83

PNE flower match thread on 16:08 - Apr 6 by PinnerPaul

Just listened to GA's pre match on the offy.

Paul Morrison said he couldn't find "one pundit" who thinks we will win - except every bookmaker Paul!

Bizarre that PNE are outsiders, couldn't resist a bet, was going to go for PNE (-1) at 6/1 but the normal match odds of 23/10 were big enough!

2-0 to PNE I think - hopefully totally wrong!

Stuck a tenner on Preston as well when I saw those odds. Easiest and most depressing 25 quid I've ever made in my life.

Properly dismal performance, particularly in the second half, with zero excuses or mitigating factors. These players are so much better than that. We've seen them do it.

Preston are a very limited but fully committed team: simply giving a sht was enough for them to have utterly outplayed us in all areas of the game today. Seny made a couple of decent saves first half and couldn't do much with either goal, but I'm struggling to think of a single outfield player who should feel anything other than deep personal and professional shame about their performance.

It's only Reading's points deduction keeping us out of the relegation places now. Even if we somehow stay up this season, we're absolutely guaranteed to be playing League 1 football within the next few years unless there are fundamental changes across the entire operation of the club.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 17:07]
PNE flower match thread on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 2370 viewsstainrods_elbow

PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 by JAPRANGERS

I'm against it, but fear it could well be 5, 6 or 7 - shades of that horrnedous game under Gregory. Which will just about cook our goose.

PNE flower match thread on 17:11 - Apr 7 with 2201 viewsJAPRANGERS

PNE flower match thread on 17:06 - Apr 7 by stainrods_elbow

I'm against it, but fear it could well be 5, 6 or 7 - shades of that horrnedous game under Gregory. Which will just about cook our goose.

We just need to be preparing for League 1 and all the massive changes in personnel to come.
PNE flower match thread on 17:14 - Apr 7 with 2122 viewsloftus77

PNE flower match thread on 17:05 - Apr 7 by JAPRANGERS

Oh gawd. Look, this really is getting silly now. It's becoming ever more of a farce for everyone concerned.

Rather than pretending..can we literally and officially phone this season in now i.e. forfeit and scratch the last 6 games formally with the EFL tomorrow morning? Hand 3 pts to our six remaining opponents, cop a points deduction (to be applied this season, of course) and start the 2023/24 close season right now for the League One campaign under Gareth Ainsworth with the stated aim of keeping out of the bottom 4 (yep its 4 in L1 if anyone not aware ...relevant)).

The rebuild starts now - and, genuinely sadly, that has to be without the club legend that is Leslie Ferdinand: a wonderful forward, but he has to do the right thing and tender his resignation this evening.
PNE flower match thread on 17:15 - Apr 7 with 2086 viewslave16

PNE flower match thread on 17:14 - Apr 7 by loftus77

Oh gawd. Look, this really is getting silly now. It's becoming ever more of a farce for everyone concerned.

Rather than pretending..can we literally and officially phone this season in now i.e. forfeit and scratch the last 6 games formally with the EFL tomorrow morning? Hand 3 pts to our six remaining opponents, cop a points deduction (to be applied this season, of course) and start the 2023/24 close season right now for the League One campaign under Gareth Ainsworth with the stated aim of keeping out of the bottom 4 (yep its 4 in L1 if anyone not aware ...relevant)).

The rebuild starts now - and, genuinely sadly, that has to be without the club legend that is Leslie Ferdinand: a wonderful forward, but he has to do the right thing and tender his resignation this evening.

Did we even lay a glove on Preston today - with the cavalythere?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

PNE flower match thread on 17:16 - Apr 7 with 2061 viewsdigswellhoop

INEPT
PNE flower match thread on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1978 viewsHayesender

If you were one of the little flowers clapping that inept shite at the end, you really need your heads examined

PNE flower match thread on 17:20 - Apr 7 with 1923 viewsNortholt_Rs

PNE flower match thread on 17:15 - Apr 7 by lave16

Did we even lay a glove on Preston today - with the cavalythere?

No we didn’t.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 1880 viewsstainrods_elbow

PNE flower match thread on 17:14 - Apr 7 by loftus77

PNE flower match thread on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 1806 viewsCamberleyR

PNE flower match thread on 17:06 - Apr 7 by stainrods_elbow

I think the 7-1 under McClaren was worse.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

PNE flower match thread on 17:28 - Apr 7 with 1720 viewsHayesender

Just seen the 2nd goal again. Absolute comical defending from Dickie and Balogun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024