Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other championship teams transfers 13:59 - May 15 with 81174 viewsloftboy

Ashley Barnes possibly going to Norwich.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 10:18 - Jun 28 with 4973 viewsderbyhoop

Osayi Samuel looking to return to Englush football. Wants to play in PL.
Leeds and Grangers interested.
In other news 2+2=5

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 13:17 - Jun 28 with 4718 viewshantssi

WTF!!
Where on earth are these clubs getting £4M to spend?
https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-reject-4m-ipswich-town-bid-for-simms-
Other championship teams transfers on 13:47 - Jun 28 with 4644 viewsderbyhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 13:17 - Jun 28 by hantssi

WTF!!
Where on earth are these clubs getting £4M to spend?
https://www.footballinsider247.com/everton-reject-4m-ipswich-town-bid-for-simms-

If you think Stoke, unless they sold the ground again, have got £4m to spend, let me introduce you to a Nigerian Prince.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 05:06 - Jun 29 with 4418 viewsvanrrrr

Conor Coady and Harry Winks to Leicester…

Difference between Haves and Have Nots never been bigger
Other championship teams transfers on 09:31 - Jun 29 with 4214 viewsterryb

Other championship teams transfers on 05:06 - Jun 29 by vanrrrr

I thought Leicester would want to be promoted! I'd rather have Amos than Winks!

Coady should be good for them, but he seems to be going backwards quickly. It's not long ago he was playing for England & was Wolves best defender.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:29 - Jun 29 with 4095 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Other championship teams transfers on 05:06 - Jun 29 by vanrrrr

It really is stark this summer isn't it? Maybe heightened by the budgetary position we've put ourselves in but we're signing League Two players to contracts lower in value than offered by their previous clubs whilst playing in the same division as a club receiving a £40m transfer fee, parachute payments and are routinely and nonchalantly forking out £10m transfer fees for journeymen.

Meanwhile clubs are still going perilously close to the wall just like they were 20 years ago, in arguably higher volume.

Just what on earth are these P&S rules actually supposed to achieve?
Other championship teams transfers on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 3805 viewsdannyblue

Birmingham sign Laird to go with Roberts!!
Other championship teams transfers on 21:44 - Jun 30 with 3687 viewsMonkey_Roots

Other championship teams transfers on 20:41 - Jun 30 by dannyblue

Birmingham sign Laird to go with Roberts!!

Login to get fewer ads

Other championship teams transfers on 23:10 - Jun 30 with 3549 viewsNorthernr

I actually think Laird at that price could be good business, though I remain highly suspicious of how he behaved here and, look, if those two are getting picked up by Birmingham at their age for £1m in total with zero competition for signature it shows that A LOT of people noticed what went on here last season.
Other championship teams transfers on 08:55 - Jul 1 with 3312 viewsdannyblue

Slightly odd from laird: "I feel like this is the time where I get to showcase myself and not really think about anything else."
Other championship teams transfers on 09:50 - Jul 1 with 3203 viewsSimonJames

Other championship teams transfers on 08:55 - Jul 1 by dannyblue

Slightly odd from laird: "I feel like this is the time where I get to showcase myself and not really think about anything else."

Yeah I wondered what he thinks the big distraction was last season that prevented him putting in a consistent effort.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 13:22]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Other championship teams transfers on 09:54 - Jul 1 with 3194 viewsdmm

Other championship teams transfers on 23:10 - Jun 30 by Northernr

I actually think Laird at that price could be good business, though I remain highly suspicious of how he behaved here and, look, if those two are getting picked up by Birmingham at their age for £1m in total with zero competition for signature it shows that A LOT of people noticed what went on here last season.

I'd have thought John Eustace would have had access to some inside knowledge of QPR's machinations last season and of Roberts and Laird in particular. Yet, he's signed them anyway. Football's a funny old business.
Other championship teams transfers on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 3197 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 09:50 - Jul 1 by SimonJames

Yeah I wondered what he thinks the big distraction was last season that prevented him putting in a consistent effort.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 13:22]

Preserving himself for a summer move/another loan. Said it all the way through, he knew he had a summer coming up where he was leaving Man Utd and didn’t want to go into it injured.
Other championship teams transfers on 10:08 - Jul 1 with 3143 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 09:55 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Preserving himself for a summer move/another loan. Said it all the way through, he knew he had a summer coming up where he was leaving Man Utd and didn’t want to go into it injured.

There would be some delicious irony if someone was to injure him in his first game for Birmingham.
Other championship teams transfers on 10:09 - Jul 1 with 3132 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 09:54 - Jul 1 by dmm

I'd have thought John Eustace would have had access to some inside knowledge of QPR's machinations last season and of Roberts and Laird in particular. Yet, he's signed them anyway. Football's a funny old business.

I suspect he’s just glad to get ppl through the door at the place. They’ve taken Bielek as well who is brilliant but has been injured for the last 5 years.
Other championship teams transfers on 10:10 - Jul 1 with 3125 viewsstevec

If we are talking in the hundreds of thousands then Birmingham have got a fantastic signing in Laird.

Shame we spent that kind of money on Travelmans contract instead.
Other championship teams transfers on 10:19 - Jul 1 with 3096 viewsterryb

Other championship teams transfers on 10:09 - Jul 1 by Northernr

I suspect he’s just glad to get ppl through the door at the place. They’ve taken Bielek as well who is brilliant but has been injured for the last 5 years.

I suspect that if we weren't interested in Laird at that price, it would show just how our club regarded his attitude lasst season.
Other championship teams transfers on 10:28 - Jul 1 with 3078 viewsBAWHoops

In October you wouldn't have got Laird and Roberts for anything less than £8m total.
Incredible how far their stock has fallen and sort of shows how much of a clear out is still needed here.
We need someone, anyone, to take Willock as it would likely be for a little bit of cash

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Other championship teams transfers on 11:38 - Jul 1 with 2989 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 10:28 - Jul 1 by BAWHoops

In October you wouldn't have got Laird and Roberts for anything less than £8m total.
Incredible how far their stock has fallen and sort of shows how much of a clear out is still needed here.
We need someone, anyone, to take Willock as it would likely be for a little bit of cash

Like I say, people have definitely noticed what went on here last year. Perhaps their little self preservation routines and big nights out at Reign weren't so shrewd after all.
Other championship teams transfers on 12:09 - Jul 1 with 2927 viewsQPROslo

Think Brum have got a good deal if they really have got Laird for much less than a million, but the 33 appearances he made for us last season were more than he has made for anyone else at senior level, so maybe.
Other championship teams transfers on 13:16 - Jul 1 with 2788 viewsHammersmithR

I assume Brum are getting this money from the add ons from the Bellingham to Madrid deal. Laird was a strange one. Started the season well but then tailed off from Christmas onwards. Never really looked fit. Questions marks over his defending but a million times better than the dross of Kakay. Can’t believe they signed Roberts. He was absolutely pony and always injured.
Other championship teams transfers on 13:24 - Jul 1 with 2763 viewsenfieldargh

Other championship teams transfers on 11:29 - Jun 29 by Padulas_Shampoo

It really is stark this summer isn't it? Maybe heightened by the budgetary position we've put ourselves in but we're signing League Two players to contracts lower in value than offered by their previous clubs whilst playing in the same division as a club receiving a £40m transfer fee, parachute payments and are routinely and nonchalantly forking out £10m transfer fees for journeymen.

Meanwhile clubs are still going perilously close to the wall just like they were 20 years ago, in arguably higher volume.

Just what on earth are these P&S rules actually supposed to achieve?

Norwich did simialar to Leicester when they last came down, nowhere near auto prom last season and even less likely this time around.

Will they join WBA, Stoke in the sick room.

THe 3 relegated teams still have formidale squads for this level hard to see certain sick notes being able to challenge for auto so its playoffs or bust.

Early days yet as clubs continue to assemble their squads however the unfancied clubs like Sunderland, Cov, Brum, Millwall, Bristol all look like they have enough about them to go for the playoffs

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other championship teams transfers on 16:38 - Jul 1 with 2555 viewsderbyhoop

The late lamented Grant Hall from Boro to Rotherham

Other championship teams transfers on 19:52 - Jul 1 with 2332 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Other championship teams transfers on 09:31 - Jun 29 by terryb

I thought Leicester would want to be promoted! I'd rather have Amos than Winks!

Coady should be good for them, but he seems to be going backwards quickly. It's not long ago he was playing for England & was Wolves best defender.

I would take Winks in a heartbeat over every one of that QPR midfield even Sam .When he played for Spurs he was very good plus he was a full English International.Just bad luck the last few Spurs managers completly ignored him and he had to go elswhere .
Serious business from Leicester IMO massive gap between the rich and poor teams getting larger unfortunatly
Other championship teams transfers on 10:29 - Jul 2 with 2046 viewscpgerber

"Burnley make third offer of £9m for Sunderland's Jack Clarke"

Wonder why it went wrong for him with us.... we clearly missed something.

"Coventry striker Viktor Gyokeres close to £18.5m Sporting Lisbon move"

That good money.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 10:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024