Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lords Ashes tickets 14:35 - Jun 26 with 2350 viewsSonofNorfolt

Long shot I know, anybody got spares for either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday?

melh64@hotmail.co.uk

I thank you
Lords Ashes tickets on 22:13 - Jun 27 with 2122 viewsSuperhoops2808

Mel

I went on the Lords website last night and there were tickets available. I wasn't looking for that match but saw it said some availability

Just looked, only the Saturday now
[Post edited 27 Jun 2023 22:15]
Lords Ashes tickets on 22:47 - Jun 27 with 2073 viewsthame_hoops

Not the whole day but If you go at teatime, they resell unused tickets for £20. Sometimes there is a bit of a queue though. Tickets on StubHub are ridiculous. I’ve never seen them so expensive.
Lords Ashes tickets on 23:58 - Jun 27 with 2005 viewsstowmarketrange

Lords Ashes tickets on 22:13 - Jun 27 by Superhoops2808

Mel

I went on the Lords website last night and there were tickets available. I wasn't looking for that match but saw it said some availability

Just looked, only the Saturday now
[Post edited 27 Jun 2023 22:15]

The way we normally play at Lords means that Saturday will probably be the last day.
Lords Ashes tickets on 12:12 - Jun 30 with 1715 viewsthemodfather

touts were buying at £300 and selling at £500 for first day , , around £250 yesterday , st johns wood station had an army of touts doing their thing.
Lords Ashes tickets on 12:15 - Jun 30 with 1708 viewsthame_hoops

Lords Ashes tickets on 12:12 - Jun 30 by themodfather

touts were buying at £300 and selling at £500 for first day , , around £250 yesterday , st johns wood station had an army of touts doing their thing.

I emailed the box office, any returns from people will appear on the official Lords website same day. Currently it still says sold out.. Keep checking in the afternoon because they still do the £20 teatime entry online, but you have to be quick. I have been checking constantly
Lords Ashes tickets on 14:14 - Jun 30 with 1648 viewsstowmarketrange

Lords Ashes tickets on 12:15 - Jun 30 by thame_hoops

I emailed the box office, any returns from people will appear on the official Lords website same day. Currently it still says sold out.. Keep checking in the afternoon because they still do the £20 teatime entry online, but you have to be quick. I have been checking constantly

If we continue to throw our wickets away like this I might be selling my 5 day tickets at the oval.Best part of £500 to watch England throw the Ashes away and gloating Aussies is something I could quite easily do without.
Lords Ashes tickets on 00:06 - Jul 1 with 1518 viewsbob566

Loads of empty seats on the bbc highlights. It's an affluent sport in England so people who buy tickets who can't make it don't really care about getting their money back
Lords Ashes tickets on 01:56 - Jul 1 with 1490 viewswesty

Wait till the fourth test there will be loads available.
Login to get fewer ads

Lords Ashes tickets on 11:20 - Jul 1 with 1372 viewsSonofNorfolt

Lords Ashes tickets on 01:56 - Jul 1 by westy

Wait till the fourth test there will be loads available.

Thanks to my initial post I bought a £170 seat on Wednesday for £150.
Watched the morning session, went down the pub at lunchtime to meet a mate who couldn't get in as there were no tickets about.
My gut feeling was that Smith and Labuschagne would bat all afternoon so I took £200 from a swimming cossie for my brief and stayed in the boozer all day.
Win win, unlike the cricket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024